4 Years, no luck. Something wrong with me?

Previous topic - Next topic

Astralsuzy

Honestly?  You're going to find "people" who are against anything on this planet.   The trick is to let them be as they are.   Don't worry about them

I do not even try to change people.  I like to make peace.  Whatever they believe I go along with it.  I forget about it quickly.

Szaxx

Hi,
Only with their eyes open can they see.
Unplug their ears so they listen.
Open their mind to possibilities unaware.
Open their hearts and allow them to learn.

One day mankind will finish this list.
Until then those who oppose just for the sake of it will continue in their ways.
Sad people.

Shouldn't we all promote the list?
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

Xanth

Quote from: Astralsuzy on October 12, 2012, 03:10:45
I do not even try to change people.  I like to make peace.  Whatever they believe I go along with it.  I forget about it quickly.
Well, neither should you allow spirituality to turn you into a doormat.  ;)

Astralsuzy

I would rather be a doormat than to have arguments or people thinking I am strange. 

Xanth

Quote from: Astralsuzy on October 14, 2012, 02:58:10
I would rather be a doormat than to have arguments or people thinking I am strange. 
Don't worry about what other people think of you.  This is part of allowing things to be as they are. 

Giving up worrying about what others think of me has freed me more than most people ever experience in their lifetime.  :)

Astralsuzy

Thanks Xanth, I do not worry if people like me or not or what they think of me.  I am what I am and I cannot put on an act to try and please people.  Most people like me but of course the whole world is not going to like you.  If they do not like me then I think that is their problem.  There are two or three topics that I do not talk to people about and that is religion, ap and politics unless they think the same as I do.  You can be talking about it for hours and still no one wins.  It is a waste of time.  It can cause people to get angry and upset.  It is just not worth it.