a F23 retrieval and a bit more

Previous topic - Next topic

Nay

So...can you tell us what happened when you two went to see this friend? Or perhaps it's too personal?.. I just love reading your post's about your retrievals!  Thanks a bunch for sharing [:D]

Nay. [;)]

Frank

quote:

I sensed great lonliness replacing her fear as she thought about this....and then I saw small fingers touch the opening and I reached down and pulled her into my arms.

Isn't that just such a lovely transition.

Yours,
Frank

Nay

Yes it is!  I know I get chills everytime I read Ginny's post..[:D]

By the way Frank..nice Avatar! kinda reminds me of the guy on "the Mummy"..lol..

Nay. [;)]

Frank

quote:
Originally posted by Nay

By the way Frank..nice Avatar! kinda reminds me of the guy on "the Mummy"..lol..

Thanks, not into "Avatars" myself but my youngest nephew decided it was time and, from his point of view, it seemed fitting.

Yours,
Frank

Ginny

quote:
Originally posted by Nay

So...can you tell us what happened when you two went to see this friend? Or perhaps it's too personal?.. I just love reading your post's about your retrievals!  Thanks a bunch for sharing [:D]

Nay. [;)]

Hi Nay!

About my friend, yea--personal stuff...but when that was over I of course had to start asking questions of another nonphysical person I was suddenly working with (I really hate being kept in the dark...lol) and I was introduced to one, possibly more, lifetimes within the whole Celtic thing. So, more stuff to further investigate..lottsa fun--:o).

Much love Nay,

Ginny

Ginny

quote:
Originally posted by Frank

quote:

I sensed great lonliness replacing her fear as she thought about this....and then I saw small fingers touch the opening and I reached down and pulled her into my arms.

Isn't that just such a lovely transition.

Yours,
Frank

Hi Frank!

Yes it is--:o). It's what keeps me going back.

Much love,

Gin

Nick

Thanks Ginny,

That was a wonderful retrieval story. I appreciate what you do. Your posts always touch me. Thanks.

Very best,
"What lies before us, and what lies behind us, are tiny matters compared to what lies within us...." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

sargon

Very inspiring, I am eager to start helpign as you do. Hearing stories like this give me even more motivation. Thank you for your tale [:D]

Ginny

quote:
Originally posted by Nick

Thanks Ginny,

That was a wonderful retrieval story. I appreciate what you do. Your posts always touch me. Thanks.

Very best,

Thanks Nick--:o)..and much love--Gin

Ginny

quote:
Originally posted by sargon

Very inspiring, I am eager to start helpign as you do. Hearing stories like this give me even more motivation. Thank you for your tale [:D]

Sargon,

Bob Monroe inspired me many years ago with his retrievals experiences in his 3rd book. It just felt like something I knew I wanted to do someday. If you do help others There, in the future, be prepared to learn a great deal about who and what you really are too....which is what all of us are striving for, after all---:o).

Hope to see you There and much love,

Ginny

Adrian

Greetings Ginny,

Thank you very much indeed once again for another inspiring retrieval account!

Regarding Monroe - weren't many of his retrievals previous incarnations of himself?

Have you (or anyone else) ever had the idea that you might have been helping with a previous incarnation of yourself. It is certainly a most intriguing concept in helping yourself literally in this manner.

Thanks again.

With best regards,

Adrian.

https://ourultimatereality.com/
Vincit Omnia Veritas

Ginny

quote:
Originally posted by Adrian

Greetings Ginny,

Thank you very much indeed once again for another inspiring retrieval account!

Regarding Monroe - weren't many of his retrievals previous incarnations of himself?

Have you (or anyone else) ever had the idea that you might have been helping with a previous incarnation of yourself. It is certainly a most intriguing concept in helping yourself literally in this manner.

Thanks again.

With best regards,

Adrian.

Adrian,

Yes, especially when Bob found himself retrieving AA without knowing who AA really was. I also remember him retrieving folks he later was told weren't a part of his Higher Self/ Disk...and he was relieved--(lol)!

And the million dollar question..something I've wondered about too since retrieving. From experience I know we can choose to assist in retrieving fellow Higher Self/Disk members (something else B. Moen guides workshop participants into)...one good reason for doing so is that perhaps less of them will be stuck and/or need to incarnate. I've had this happen to me, unexpectedly, a few times...so just took it for granted my Higher Self knew what was needed. And, I lost track of how many times, Adrian, I was left with a peculiar feeling after certain retrievals that I was somehow linked with the stuck person....in some fashion. I never followed up on it.

I guess we're all connected to a degree...in this human experience we're having...but your questions makes me wonder if I should look into this further.

Thanks and much love,

Ginny

Ginny

Hi everyone,

When a Helper appeared I communicated a desire to assist in a retrieval wherever needed, and as we were then moving slowly through blackness I sensed  we were just above an area of soil. Reaching down with my right foot I felt solid ground and realized we were in a dense forest. The Helper was female and I could feel from her that she had been concerned for quite some time about the person we were going to help.

We were suddenly moving again, following close behind a little girl. She was running as fast as her 3-4 year old legs could manage. She then was climbing up something, ahead and to my left, and I then understood she was anxious to hide...into what I initially thought was a small earth mound wedged between two trees but as I watched her disappear I realized it was a huge pile of leaves and branches about five feet in height. The Helper and I remained still, listening...as the child sat somewhere inside the mound.

I stepped forward, sensing she was frightened and doing her best to not utter a peep, and I made sure my "hello" was soft, carrying a nonthreatening feeling in it. Her reaction didn't involve answering me but I could feel her sudden awareness of my presence made her freeze. As I moved to the base of the 'shelter' I sent out a mental hello again (and something that rarely happens, I was simultaneously saying a few stilted words that I guess were in her language),  telling her my name and that she didn't need to be frightened. I could tell she wasn't about to believe in anything I was saying. I climbed up fallen tree branches and dried leaves and sat near a small opening at the top. I could see down into a dark cavity and told her she must be thirsty...hungry--did she want something to eat? I then reached into a pocket and produced what looked like a wide slab of beef jerkey and held it above the opening. Still no response. I paused, looked over at the Helper who was just watching, waiting. In looking back down into the dark hole I asked the little girl why she was hiding....and I then saw two eyes staring up at me.  She was waiting for her family. I could feel her moving up towards the opening and a tiny right hand reached up and grabbed the jerkey. I waited a minute or two and then told her I was there to take her to her family. They weren't able to come but she could leave with me now. I sensed great lonliness replacing her fear as she thought about this....and then I saw small fingers touch the opening and I reached down and pulled her into my arms.

She was wearing a dress that fell below her knees made of I guess what was animal hide that felt and lokked stiff and dirty. Two scrawny tufts of black hair stuck out from the back of her head, perhaps they had been braids at one time. She locked her legs around my waist with amazing strength, riding my left hip, and continued eating as we descended the shelter. I briefly wondered what time frame she had lived in and all I got was, "a long long time ago".  She then said something in her language and I didn't take the time to open to translate (not sure if I could have but this has happened before) because I set her down and the Helper leaned forward, extending her hand. As I backed away I watched as communication between the two suddenly erupted with a quick flash of light around them as well as a sense of happiness...and I think recognition? I briefly wondered if the Helper was a relative...but in any case they began walking away, hand in hand, and I knew the child would be fine.

I floated there for a moment, deciding I wanted to connect with another Helper regarding advice in helping a friend in the physical. A male figure appeared above and indicated he was willing to help. I moved up and said thanks...and paused. He then said I should tell him who my friend was, fill him in on the particulars---and I went blank for a second or two. Helpers often just seem to know what's going on and I was caught off guard that this guy didn't. I broke into a grin when I thought to myself that they're just people, after all, and I took a moment to bring to me the feeling of my friend, and within that feeling their name, location and a problem they'd been having. The Helper responded quickly with not only a good idea but offered for the two of us to pay the person a visit and see what else was happening with them. So we did.

Thanks for reading and much love,

Ginny