News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

A Focus 23 Retrieval

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeff_Mash

Ginny,

It's good to see you posting here!  I hope you stick around.  I don't have time to read your account right now, but I just wanted to drop you this quick line and say "Welcome to the forum!"

Keep smiling,

Jeff Mash
MyJokeMail.com - Jokes and Humor
http://myjokemail.com
Keep smiling,

Jeff Mash
http://www.mjmmagic.com

Jacara

Hello Ginny, thanks for sharing this experience (I love accounts of retrievals), and welcome!
"You can't depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus" - Mark Twain

Adrian

Greetings Ginny!

Great to see you here! I do hope that you will visit and participate regularly!

Thanks for your fascinating account of the F23 retrieval. I am in communication with Bruce Moen, so I know the basics.

It would be particularly useful if you know of others with experience such as yourselves who could also post here from time to time - this whole subject of phasing is very important - as are retrievals of course.

With best regards,

Adrian.

https://ourultimatereality.com/
Vincit Omnia Veritas

Ginny

quote:
Originally posted by Jeff_Mash:
Ginny,

It's good to see you posting here!  I hope you stick around.  I don't have time to read your account right now, but I just wanted to drop you this quick line and say "Welcome to the forum!"

Keep smiling,

Jeff Mash
MyJokeMail.com - Jokes and Humor
http://myjokemail.com

Hi Jeff,

Hey thanks for the warm welcome...and love your website! Cracked me up!---:O)

Much love,

Ginny

Ginny

quote:
Originally posted by Jacara:
Hello Ginny, thanks for sharing this experience (I love accounts of retrievals), and welcome!

Hi Jacara (cool name!),

Have you made any attempts to help people who're perhaps stuck in the afterlife (retrievals)? For so many years I wanted to be able to be of service There, as well as just explore the afterlife and get my own proof. When this happens---wow, there's nothing like it!

Thanks and look forward to anything you have to share.

Much love,

Ginny

Ginny

quote:
Originally posted by Adrian:
Greetings Ginny!

Great to see you here! I do hope that you will visit and participate regularly!

Thanks for your fascinating account of the F23 retrieval. I am in communication with Bruce Moen, so I know the basics.

It would be particularly useful if you know of others with experience such as yourselves who could also post here from time to time - this whole subject of phasing is very important - as are retrievals of course.

With best regards,

Adrian.

Hi Adrian,

Thanks so much and am already working on bringing friends by. As a matter of fact one is lurking right now and will hopefully share some of her retrieval experiences too---:O).

We're all in this together...so let's share and help one another to explore and help those in the afterlife who're stuck.

Much love,

Ginny

jilola

Hi there and welcome to the forums.

well, just that really Hee http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/images/icon_Smile_wink.gif" border=0>

2cents

jouni

Donna

Welcome Ginny,
I have done a little retrival work, it is so rewarding. Hope to hear more of your experiences.
Donna

Ginny

QuoteOriginally posted by jilola:
Hi there and welcome to the forums.

well, just that really Hee http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/images/icon_Smile_wink.gif" border=0>

2cents

jouni

Hi Jouni,

Thanks for the welcome and look forward to reading anything you have to share.

Much love,

Ginny

Ginny

quote:
Originally posted by Focus15:
Hello Ginny;

It's good to see you posting here! I hope you stick around. and bring some extras....:)
Just,wanted to drop you this quick line and say "Welcome to the forum!".
And I love your retrieval stories...:)

Blessing
Focus15

Hi Focus15,

Hey thanks. This is a nice place to meet good people---:O)

Much love,

Ginny

Ginny

QuoteOriginally posted by Donna:
Welcome Ginny,
I have done a little retrival work, it is so rewarding. Hope to hear more of your experiences.
Donna

Hi Donna,

Oh yea, doing retrievals is very rewarding. It's interesting...when we're engaged in helping others we end up helping oursleves too.
Donna, have you posted  any of your retrievals? Would love to read of your experiences.

Much love,

Ginny

Adrian

Greetings Ginny!

Thanks very much indeed for all of your excellent contributions so far.

You F23 retrieval account is most interesting, and I was wondering if you could describe how you get to F23 (or 25, 27 etc.) from your normal awake state.

It would be also great if you could describe how you find the lost souls that are in need of retrievalas you would not presumably have prior knowledge of them.

Finally - how vivid or objective (to the extent the Astral is objective at all) are your experiences - e.g. full 3D holographic, or OTOH somewhat vague and subjective etc.?

Thanls once again.

With best regards,

Adrian.

Vincit Omnia Veritas

Ginny

QuoteOriginally posted by Adrian:
Greetings Ginny!

Thanks very much indeed for all of your excellent contributions so far.

You F23 retrieval account is most interesting, and I was wondering if you could describe how you get to F23 (or 25, 27 etc.) from your normal awake state.

It would be also great if you could describe how you find the lost souls that are in need of retrievalas you would not presumably have prior knowledge of them.

Finally - how vivid or objective (to the extent the Astral is objective at all) are your experiences - e.g. full 3D holographic, or OTOH somewhat vague and subjective etc.?

Thanls once again.

With best regards,

Adrian.

Hi Adrian,

Hey sure....and perhaps I can start a new thread on this.

Thanks for your kind thoughts, Adrian. I am really enjoying this forum.

Much love,

Ginny

Adrian

Hi Ginny,

Yes, that would be marvellous if you could start a new thread on your phasing method and soul retrievals!

I will lock the topic in place for reference purposes.

Thanks for your kind comments on the forums http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/images/icon_Smile.gif" border=0>

With best regards,

Adrian.

Vincit Omnia Veritas

Ginny

Hi everyone,

Frank asked if I would start sharing a few retrievals and afterlife explorations here at this interesting forum. Below is a retrieval that took place earlier today, while I was in what Robert Monroe and others have labeled (a specific place of consciousness in the afterlife)  Focus 23...generally a place where some, upon dying, get stuck in a state of isolation there due to fear, or lack of afterlife beliefs, or sudden traumatic death causing confusion etc. F23 almost always means that people there are alone and think they're still alive and so are simply not aware of loving Helpers or Guides trying to get their attention and help them move on. Because they think they're still in the physical (beliefs are powerful!) they only recognize or notice retrievers, or persons visiting there who actually are still alive in the physical. So in such an afterlife place as F23, physicaly alive people who go there are at times greatly needed to assist Helpers in simply getting the deceased person's attention...and from there once the person becomes aware of Helpers  the retriever's work is done.

Just to clarify how I explore and retreive in the afterlife, I don't use OOB methods, nor do I use any kind of tapes or machines. The folks at Bruce Moen's website, Afterlife-Knowledge, feel that 'whatever works' to enable folks to explore the afterlife is all that's important (whether it be Hemi-Sync, OOB methods or what I do, simply focus attention away from the physical and use *intent* to navigate...or also known as Phasing), and  it  has been my preferred method to use the simple techniques Bruce Moen teaches to explore. Simply put, if you're human, you already have the ability to explore. We're each born with what I call 'the innate ability' to explore and move from believing to *knowing* that we're all so much more than the physical.

So, thanks for listening and thanks to Frank for the invite----:O)

Much love,

Ginny

I arrived in F23....blackness all around....then saw  the back of a man sitting a few feet away from me. I picked up on this individual sitting under a large tree, in shade. I didn't  receive anything else so walked softly around to his left (didn't want to alarm him for some reason) and said hello. It seemed he was startled at first but for some reason he wasn't that alarmed...as if there was something about me that registered 'safe'. He was carving,  whittling something,  and it then came to me that he was working with a knife and a  small piece of wood. He went back to his carving as if my presence there wasn't all that strange for him.

I sat down near him and asked what he was doing. He communicated he was making a whistle. He held up what looked like a small, slender piece of white wood and it did look like an unfinished whistle.

The area around us then suddenly seemed to materialize and I could see an open field of green grass, trees, some wooden fencing beyond, and several human bodies just lying around... and within a second it came to me that this  was the aftermath of a battle. The word 'confederate' boldly came through....as well as 'brigade'. I asked him why he was here---who was he waiting for? What came back was in essence his desire to wait for reinforcements: another troop perhaps that would take care of the soldiers killed. He also felt he'd be needed to  identify many of the dead. I then had the feeling that there must be something about my appearance that said, 'confederate',  to him but didn't take a moment to look at myself. I did communicate to him though that I too was a confederate and he seemed to accept this---(or perhaps he had already assumed I was one and was possibly wondering why I had to announce that?---LOL!) Anyway, I  asked if he had been injured and he shrugged, saying. " I took a bullet  in my right arm". It was not a life threatening situation as far as he was concerned.. and he didn't want to show me the wound.

I then told him that I was a part of the group that was here now, to relieve him of this duty...and he shook his head, indicating he must remain and make sure his comrades were properly taken care of.  I was then hit with the knowing that he was holding onto a great deal of guilt and in waiting for more information on that, from nearby Helpers, I then understood that he had been on guard duty prior to the battle.  He had either fallen asleep or not followed through with his duties at  some point, and his brigade was ambushed,  pretty much wiped out. A part of being on guard duty had involved the use of whistles (this seemed really odd to me but I didn't question the information, or perhaps I misunderstood, but something about the use of whistles came up more than once) and that he had not used a whistle (?)  to sound an alarm or signal to the soldiers of impending danger.

I suddenly felt and then saw more than one Helper arrived and approach him (one had a 'field doctor' presence to him). I told him help was here now and  he probably needed to see a doctor about that wound. The Doc Helper bent over him and began communicating,  so I remained still, knowing he was now in good hands and would be leaving this isolation soon. I eventually moved away and out of F23 and returned to full waking consciousness.