News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

a Focus 23 Retrieval

Previous topic - Next topic

jilola

What a wonderful account! Thank you for sharing.

So you get a feeling of what is around and then form an image to fit the feeling rather than seeing an image and then forming feelings?

I've been hitting a wall trying to get to higher focus levels and asking for help but it seems that I'm supposed to figure out the puzzle by myself. It's reassuring to hear accounts of people who have ovecome the hurdle.

2cents & L&L
jouni

Ginny

quote:
Originally posted by jilola:
What a wonderful account! Thank you for sharing.

So you get a feeling of what is around and then form an image to fit the feeling rather than seeing an image and then forming feelings?

I've been hitting a wall trying to get to higher focus levels and asking for help but it seems that I'm supposed to figure out the puzzle by myself. It's reassuring to hear accounts of people who have ovecome the hurdle.

2cents & L&L
jouni

Hi Jouni,

Both. There are times when I don't hardly 'see' anything at all, just rely on sensing people and surroundings, impressions, knowings  (which is actually a better way to communicate There anyway, by not relying on 'seeing' or 'hearing' as in the physical senses)...other times rather clear, in-the-mind's-eye imagery. Jouni, I started retrieving almost two years ago and have found that working with Helpers has really enabled me to understand the process well and also learn more about myself. If I'm ever in a situation whereby I don't understand something, anything, Helpers are there to do just that: help. They're a good to work with.

Much love,

Ginny

jilola

I've begun to suspect that my guides are playing a trick on me.
On many occasions I've noticed that I get an idea that I' been thinking aboutn and that just makes all the sense iin the world.
One minute I'm wondering and the next I just know. Intuition is the word but somehow I get an impression of being directed.

My view of a life is that we're supposed to learn. In my case it seems that I'm supposed to learn to work without an overt guide; Frustrating, at times gloomy, but an amazing challenge.

Recent expericenes and lucid/semi-lucid dreams lead me to believe things are about to change but so far I can't say I've experienced the higher focus levels consciously, only afterwards as recollections.

But as there is an eternity of time I'm not in a hurry.
Do share with us your experiences as they are something to strive for.

2cents & L&L

jouni

Frank

quote:
Originally posted by jilola:
Recent expericenes and lucid/semi-lucid dreams lead me to believe things are about to change but so far I can't say I've experienced the higher focus levels consciously, only afterwards as recollections.

Jouni: this is how it starts. The trick is to have your sense of conscious awareness switched on at the onset. Which is something you are working towards. But recollecting after the event is the next best thing.

I used to have a technique where I would come awake in a dream. Many times I got so close to having the necessary degree of awareness, but didn't quite get there. The frustrating thing was I'd come awake in the Physical realising and knowing how close I got to awaking in the dream. And it would be ever so frustrating to the point where I would be kicking myself thinking why couldn't I have made that little bit extra of a realisation at the time.

One day I just did it and from then on I never looked back. Perhaps that way will happen with you also. With me I tend to go through phases where I keep trying and nothing much happens and then one day... zump... everything just slots into place.

Yours,
Frank

Frank

Ginny: another corker.

Yours,
Frank

jilola

Frank: Yes. it is beginning. Actually these recalled dreams/OBEs(?) have started happening almost every night. I'll get there eventually, sooner or later, doesn't really matter which.

2cents & L&L

jouni

Ginny

Hi everyone,

This morning I placed the intent to meet with a Helper and assist in a retrieval wherever needed. I then sensed a female presence nearby and was surprised when she suggested we briefly visit my new F27 place first. Okay.

We were then standing on the large wrap-around deck, high up in the gigantic tree. I paused, wanting to absorb the tranquilizing feeling that swept over me as various windchimes were announcing their soft presence in the breeze. I sensed leaves whispering all around...such an utter peacefulness. The Helper then indicated I should go to the middle of my round treehouse (in the center of the dwelling, reaching up through a large opening in the roof, is a huge tree)...and the term, "Your tree of life", came through clearly. I asked if I had understood her correctly and she repeated the statement. A half-knowing went through me, meaning it felt as if I could comprehend a portion of something that made sense, felt familiar---and frustrating. It was a knowing feeling that opened up into my awareness only so far, like a flower slowly opening to the sun....and I can not even explain right now what this meant.

We moved into the house and upon arriving in the center I looked up at wide shafts of sun glittering downward, highlighting leaves and thick branches that angled out and up toward the ceiling and sky. Lots of birds were singing, flitting around. I saw the smooth steps carved into the base, spiraling upward, and I didn't hesitate to follow them up into branches that were so ancient looking and massive one could easily walk without worrying about maintaining balance. All kinds of animals and birds were scurrying around. Trees have always calmed me...represented the cycle of life. I then understood that this tree would be a future source of energy for me and I had no argument with that.

The Helper and I then left and began moving through the blackness. I wondered if we were headed for a world within the BST as I haven't been to one lately. When it felt we had arrived I couldn't pick up anything and asked if we were in the Belief System Terrirtories. She didn't answer--- just told me to open my awareness, which I did. I didn't feel or sense any kind of emotional energy I normally experience when entering some BST worlds.

I then sensed water, ocean, orange sunshine coloring a body of water for as far as the eye could see. I was standing on a ship, feeling it's bow dip into the water, and ride back up as it methodically sailed head-on into the waves. I sensed creaking, splashing...wood sounding off under pressure. The vessel reminded me of the ships that sailed the globe hundreds of years ago. I then wondered if there were sailors or occupants aboard, down below...and could feel my awareness briefly almost kind of scan below the deck. No one there. I moved toward the bow of the ship and suddenly felt something above. At the same time a voice hollered down at me, instructing me to do something with a rope. I looked up to see a man high up at the top of the main mast. It felt he was speaking English but with such a heavy accent of some kind I couldn't understand what he wanted. He called out again what I was suppose to do and I then knew what my assignment was. I hurried over to a fat rope and began winding it around some kind of slender post embedded into the deck, about 3 feet high. I had the impression that the post was covered with some kind of tar, to prevent ropes from slipping (?). He then told me to secure it. So I tied a half knot. That done, he said nothing more.

I watched him for a few seconds and then asked if he was ready to be relieved from his post for awhile. He cheerfully indicated that he was fine and fully capable of performing his duty...which was watching for land. I paused and then said surley he must be hungry? Nope. So I then yelled up that he must need water...I was going to come up with drinking water. He didn't respond and I guess this made sense to him, so I started moving up a dark, cherry brown wooden mast (looked polished). I got the feeling it was important that it look as if I was climbing the mast (instead of flying up--this may have bothered him), as anyone would do to get to the perch. As I was moving up I got flashes of things hanging, some banging against the mast...knotted ropes extending down. When I reached him I handed him what I guess was some kind of goatskin bag, the kind with a small spout so one can tip it up and have a stream of liquid pour into the mouth (can't remember what you call them). He seemed to be in his 30's or 40's, wearing pants and shirt of dull, cotton-like material, dark hair, in need of a shave. He took a drink and then resumed his job: watching for land, carefully scanning the horizon ahead and to his left and right. I told him that it was time for him to be relieved. A younger sailor well rested could take over for awhile so he could get some rest. I felt from him that no one could spot land like he could and I countered that that was indeed true, but the eyes of a rested sailor always worked better than a those of a tired one. He thought about this, looking out over the ocean, and then gave in, agreeing to hand his post over to someone else for awhile.

We were then just down on the deck as a small humanoid figure scampered up the mast (I got that it was a Helper). I told the guy that someone was here to ask him questions about what he'd been observing (wasn't happy with this statement but it's just what came out) and I could feel a male Helper then move out from behind me. The sailor seemed to be transfixed on the Helper as some kind of discussion ensued...and I also sensed a wariness or a bit of fear in his eyes. I brought the feeling of love to me and then felt this 'feeling' gently move to him. I watched as his eyes grew large with astonishment and could feel that he wasn't scared anymore, just kind of blown away at whatever the Helper was doing/saying. I had the feeling he was a tough guy and could handle the truth about his situation, but I'm not sure if that's what was happening. He then was moving away with the Helper into the blackness and I opened up to feel for the female Helper I had originally arrived with---found her and said thanks for letting me help out. I got a smile back...and I then returned to C1.

Thanks for listening.

Much love,

Ginny

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------