A little disorented in head after peojection.

Previous topic - Next topic

BOATS

I have noticed that whenever I have a particular vivid OBE to either the RTZ or to the Astral or with Phasing I seem to become somewhat disoriented for about one day afterwards.  This disorientation is the same I use to feel when I first experienced mediation.  I do not feel it is just me as I have spoken to others who have attempted meditation and immediately experience this along with nausea.  I feel that the brain is secreting some type enzyme or chemical such as melatonin that causes this.  The closest I can describe is this effect is a type numbness in the back of the head with a slight presure that just lingers. Also I get a whiter field like clouds when I close my eyes.  The best way I have found to get rid of the feeling is to take a long run.  Does anyone else experience this and what do you believe the cause is and any remedy you have discovered.

Nostic

It's because as your energy levels grow, you have to get a new sense of equilibrium. Your awareness is starting to move away from your physical body. You can raise your energy levels to the point where it feels like you're floating in water. This is your energy becoming less dense. Very recently, I've noticed that if I concentrate closely enough, I can see the world around me slightly move/ripple as if I was in a body of water. I believe that if I can merge with this "water", I will gain the freedom to move away from my body at will. I have found that breath is very important in this matter. It seems that in order to merge with this "water" (what you might also call the either), you need to still your physical breath. Knowing exactly how to do this comes with practice and experience. A major part of it however involves simply relaxing and letting go of your body. It can feel like you're suffocating actually, but eventually, you become more comfortable with the process.

Selski

Quote from: NosticI've noticed that if I concentrate closely enough, I can see the world around me slightly move/ripple as if I was in a body of water.

Hmmm, me too.  Glad it's not just me.  I like the sensation - it gives me a sense of "unstability" that I actually quite welcome.  

Quote from: NosticA major part of it however involves simply relaxing and letting go of your body. It can feel like you're suffocating actually, but eventually, you become more comfortable with the process.

You talk my language!

Thanks.

Sarah
We all find nonsenses to believe in; it's part of being alive.

Novice

QuoteNostic wrote:
I've noticed that if I concentrate closely enough, I can see the world around me slightly move/ripple as if I was in a body of water.  

Hmmm, me too. Glad it's not just me. I like the sensation - it gives me a sense of "unstability" that I actually quite welcome.

Me three! I think its really cool when you are in meditative state and very casually open your eyes and see the floor gently rippling in front of you.
Reality is what you perceive it to be.

Dagalvyi

"I have noticed that whenever I have a particular vivid OBE to either the RTZ or to the Astral or with Phasing I seem to become somewhat disoriented for about one day afterwards."-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------First, have you been AP for very long? I can remember when I first started at the age of 17, 20 years ago, when I would wake up after a night of OBE's I would feel mentally exhausted. I believe it is like studying for an exam all night. Even though you are not moving around physically, you are using a part of your Brain that is still weak. In time this will go away. It is like a conditioning of the mind. Like anything else in our bodies, if we don't use it, when we do it will feel overworked. It is like letting our body sleep while our mind is awake. So, the exhaustion of an up all night mind will be felt the next morn!     Happy Astraling!
Reality is defined as one's own perception of life.

ralphm

I have also felt disoriented some days after obe, especially nights when I have multiple series of vibes with or without projecting. I think we become slightly out of phase between our astral and physical selves and probably running helps to ground us back in the body.
In the world in general and in this nation
May not even the names disease, famine, war, and suffering be heard.
May virtuous qualities, merit, and prosperity greatly increase
And may continuous good fortune and subline well-being perfectly arise.