News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

a mantra to induce obe

Previous topic - Next topic

lily moonsong

I read a book by jonathan nassaw about his personal experiences with out of body experiences.  He enlightened me about a technique used to get from a lucid dream to an out of body experience.

While in the lucid dream, chant the words "GAOM-RAOM-OM-BOUR-BU-MAMA-PAPA" 
He said it didn't matter if you pronounced them correctly or not.  When he tried it, he immediately left lucid dream state, and went to astral.  Then he had 8 different dreams and 2 astrals simultaneously!  When he woke up, he told a friend about one of his dreams involving her.. and he found out, she shared the exact same dream.

I believe we each have multiple astral bodies within us, that can go around and be in multiple places at once, only.. we're not aware of them.

I have bi-located when I was a child.  And I trilocated about a month ago, so I know it is possible.  Although I wish I knew how the heck I did it, so I could do it again!  >.<  Lol.

Well... I tried the mantra... and nothing happened for me.  I tried it in about 3 different lucid dreams, and when nothing happened, I went on to try other things. 

I'm posting it here anyway, so you guys can try and it might work better for you.

SSJ4SephirothX

I'll have to give it a shot once I become better at Lucid Dreaming.   Lately, I've just been too tired to even succeed at that.  :-(
"We will make everything metal! Blacker than the blackest black, times infinity!"

Norsk Black Metal ist Krieg! \m/ ^O-O^ \m/

Vvid1012

Pritchard teaches that mantra in the mysticweb courses only it's just ROAM GOAM... He says to use it to remember dreams.  I've tried it but it's too distracting for me  :|

I think there is something to it...concentrating on it just now puts pressure on my solarplexus.  I shall give it a shot!

err trilocation? yikes, sounds confusing

netzgewebe

hmmmm, imho, what if you don't actually have several astral bodys, but split your consiousness in 3? like remote viewing at 3 places at the same time! sounds confusing, but practice can make it i think! :lol:

lily moonsong

have any of you tried this yet? 

catasoft

Quote from: Vvid1012 on January 25, 2007, 00:37:50
Pritchard teaches that mantra in the mysticweb courses only it's just ROAM GOAM... He says to use it to remember dreams.  I've tried it but it's too distracting for me  :|

I think there is something to it...concentrating on it just now puts pressure on my solarplexus.  I shall give it a shot!

err trilocation? yikes, sounds confusing

RAOM-GAOM was given by Samael Aun Weor and is in relation to the elemental department of Mint. It is supposed to help on remember dreams, he used to say that for the dreamer, it was just like "dymanite for the miner"...

Samael Aun Weo gives numerous mantrams to consciously quit the body: FARAON, LA-RA, RUSTI, EGIPTO and so on.

www.ageac.org for more info on Gnosis

Take care :)

Vvid1012

quit the body?  :lol:  I tried looking at that site but the language controls don't seem to be working...