News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

A Retrieval in Focus 23

Previous topic - Next topic

HonaCorona

Hiya Ginny!

Yet another great retrieval. I just love reading about these. Im still working on getting the "feel" for things when trying to phase, but Ive definately had some very interesting developments. (now if I can just stay awake and actually recall more of the events!)[:P]

Good to hear from ya,

Adam

Ginny

QuoteOriginally posted by HonaCorona

Hi Adam,

Hey thanks and I look forward to reading the many afterlife accounts you'll be posting someday---:o)

Take care,

Ginny

Frank

quote:

For a few seconds I experienced a split-knowing, meaning that I was aware that he believed we were in motion, gaining speed as the car shook and roared down the track, and yet I would have sworn we were sitting still. It was an odd feeling but I just accepted it as a part of his world.

Congrats on yet another interesting account.

Regarding the above quote you describe perfectly my experiences in my retrieval post (to the other list) about the tribal boy who implanted two wooden spears in my chest.

Like, on the one hand, I was totally aware that he believed I had been speared good and proper. The visions of such were absolutely right at the forefront of my mind (to the extent where I even heard the spears penetrate!) and yet, on the other hand, I was perfectly normal. Well "normal" in the sense of being "spear free" let's say.

Yours,
Frank

Ginny

quote:
Originally posted by Frank

Frank,

Been trying to find your retrieval posts---which forum?---:o)

Faceless

Umm... whats a retrieval? heh :)

Ginny

quote:
Originally posted by Faceless

Umm... whats a retrieval? heh :)

Faceless,

The majority of folks upon death go where their beliefs and desires dictate, but some end up in an isolated state of being, stuck...believing they're still in the physical and alive. As long as they continue thinking they're physically alive they generally aren't aware of nonphysical persons, say deceased loved ones or Guides, who want to help them move on but can't. A person still alive in the physical (retrievers) who visits with these stuck individuals, has an advantage in that the stuck person will notice them...and retrievers simply help them become aware of loving nonphysical people already around them, perhaps deceased family members, who can help them out of their lonliness and isolation.

To get a really good idea of what this is all about, you can visit Bruce Moen's site if you'd like.

http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/index.html

Take care and hope this helps,

Ginny

Faceless

Ginny

Howdy everyone,

Once in the 3D blackness and noticing a whitish semi-circular spot kind of winking on and off, I focused in on it, knowing I wanted to go to F23 to assist in a retrieval. The next thing I knew I was standing by a pole along a cement partition or low wall...and a car or some kind of vehicle zoomed by, from my right to the left, traveling at great speed. The scene then opened up a bit more and I then understood I was apparently at a race track. I looked to my right and saw a car coming down the track and without thinking stepped out onto the pavement and began waving my arms.

The car slowed and came to a halt. It was small, black, low to the ground (had a 60's English look/feel to it but not sure about that) and the driver was young to middle aged, blonde hair, dark sunglasses. He was angry I was out on the track, waving his left arm out the window to indicate I needed to leave. As I was about to explain my presence there he started yelling, demanding to know what I was doing and to get off the track. I stepped closer to him (noticing I had what I guess was a writing tablet in my hands) and said I was writing an assignment (?....lol) and I just needed to ask him a few questions. This didn't calm him down and I pressed on, saying it would only take a few minutes of his time. Obviously irritated, he gave in, exhaling loudly, and I walked around the front of his vehicle and climbed into the passenger seat.

Feeling rushed and knowing he wasn't enthused I immediately went into some kind of reporter mode, asking his name. Peter Farmington, or Farmingham. I asked how long he had been a race car driver and he replied with visible irritation that he was not a racer...he was a test car driver.  Really had no idea what that meant but got the impression he tested certain cars for their potential future racing capabilities. He said that if this was an actual race car I wouldn't be able to sit in the front seat, because there would be no front passenger seat. I pretended to write all this down as if fascinated. I asked how long he had been testing cars and for the first time since our encounter, he grew quiet....and then obviously confused. A feeling went through me that he had not been able to make sense of his current situation, as if he could never quite remember why he was where he was. I could then sense a level of fear grow within him and he changed the subject, saying I probably needed to experience what he did to get a good understanding for my assignment, so we started moving down the track. I stared straight ahead, barely able to see over the dash. For a few seconds I experienced a split-knowing, meaning that I was aware that he believed we were in motion, gaining speed as the car shook and roared down the track, and yet I would have sworn we were sitting still. It was an odd feeling but I just accepted it as a part of his world.

Within a minute he was slowing the car to a crawl and I told him thanks, and that a few people were nearby wanting his autograph. He looked at me as if I were nuts and started  protesting...but I reassured him that he was well known in his field and surely a few fans wouldn't interrupt his schedule. I introduced a tall man with two shorter woman who were suddenly by his side of the car. I got out of the car and watched as he was then signing things they were handing him, an enthusiastic conversation taking hold. And I eventually left, knowing he would be fine.

Thanks for listening,

Ginny