a retrieval in the Belief System Territories

Previous topic - Next topic

Frank

Ginny: a fascinating read and (again) a great account of how it should be done!

Yours,
Frank

Ginny

quote:
Originally

Hi  Frank...and thanks. Always good to share.

Take care and much love,

Gin

Ginny

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Howdy everyone,

I got a signal this morning that a retrieval was in store, so after going through my preparatory process I placed the intent to be in the 3D blackness. As I just floated for awhile in all that soft, deep black velvet (I really like hanging out in the 3D black---there's something about it that is so relaxing I have to watch out...I can easily fade away into a nap!). I observed areas that appeared or felt to be irregular from the rest of the black tapestry and after a minute saw one that looked and felt different to me. As I approached it I placed the intent to visit a world in the BST and I was then getting flashes of myself zipping along a dark tunnel...and then I was just standing in front of a barrel of some kind in what felt to be an alley behind a building. I looked around and couldn't see or feel anyone. I wanted to laugh because I was wondering why on earth I would arrive in a back alley with the garbage!

As I started moving around I noticed to my left a hilly landscape that was black and charred, as in from a fire. I came into an open area and moved out onto a wide dirt road that appeared to serve as the main avenue for a small community, saw some one story buildings---or what was left of them. Most were demolished. The thought, "they are recovering from a battle", came to me. Across the road a woman exited from one partially standing cement building and stopped, staring at me. I had the feeling she was trying to decide whether I was the enemy. No one else was in sight, just silence.

In wanting to understand what this place was all about I got the idea to look for 'the enemy camp'...so flew up and started cruising above blackened hills. I could see smoke trailing up into the sky at what appeared to be a good mile or two away and headed for it.

I was then approaching I guess a town with strange looking one story, brown buildings, enclosed within a wall. My interpreter kept saying, 'bunker', as I focused on the buildings. I landed in the center of the compound and looked around. All I understood at that point was this camp or town had attacked the first town I had encountered. I opened up just enough to get a sense for the place and got a strong feeling of hate, an all-consuming emotional need for retaliation. Everyone living there lived and breathed hatred for the enemy and a need for revenge. It was a constant merry-go-round: attack, be attacked...an endless loop for justice and the need to destroy. I closed these feelings off quickly and moved inside one of the 'bunkers'. I saw what looked like TV screens recessed into one long wall and got that these were used to monitor the camp's safety, their enemy's status. No one was around so I moved back outside and a tall man was leaving a building across the compound. He noticed me and stopped. Somehow my appearance communicated 'newbie' to him. He was wearing a plain, short sleeve white shirt with white pants (I got that this outfit somehow identified his staus or rank within this compound). He proceeded to speak rapidly, telling me (as if he were bored and didn't really care) where I was to go to become acquainted with the place. I thanked him and asked if there was a victory celebration going on anywhere, as it was my understanding they had won the battle. This seemed to confuse him and he said they didn't celebrate anything there. In this moment of wondering it felt as if he was on the verge of remembering something, trying to recall why this 'no celebrating lifestyle' at times may have seemed odd to him. He gave the impression of not really caring one way or the other who won: he just had a job to do (whatever that was). I told him I knew of a place where they have great victory celebrations. He was intrigued for a few seconds but then suddenly shut me out. He snapped out of his reverie and stated that whenever they won a battle or war they were flooded with new people wanting to join in (got the impression these new people were newly deceased, attracted to the energy/emotion this BST world generated). I noted the place didn't seem to be crowded ( I could feel others around but just not see them) but said nothing.

I was then following him into another building (the furnishings, colors---had a cheerless, military feel to them). I asked him if he liked living in this place and he said he didn't know...he didn't care. I repeated that I knew of another place where he could perhaps enjoy himself more...and for some reason this time he was really listening, a little confused but really focused on what I was saying. A Helper then stepped forward and held the his attention as something was being communicated. The man was feeling uncertain...I think having trouble dealing with anything new or anything suggesting any kind of change...so I brought the feeling of love and respect to me and directed the energy to him. It wasn't long before another Helper arrived and I watched as they began moving away.

I felt a need to return to the first town I arrived at and as I left the compound, I had a view of a third community over a range of low hills, and sure enough, some kind of missles or shells were being lobbed at the compound below. A couple of buildings exploded near where I had been standing. I returned to the first community and as I landed on the dirt avenue I was suddenly surrounded by some of the residents. I was under suspicion. I could feel they were already planning their revenge. They were angry, demanding justice for what had been done to them. I thought to ask if it would just invite more misery and destruction but kept my feelings to myself as their anger was building to a fever pitch. I was open to finding anyone who was disenchanted but no one there had any desire to want to leave, just gear up for more fighting...so I waved goodbye and departed upward and out.

I could feel I had picked up some of that world's energy, so I requested and got the white balls (more than I thought I needed!) and transfered any energy not mine into them....and returned to C1.

Thanks for listening and much love,

Ginny