News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

A retrieval mission ???

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex77

First to say that I don't really believe in retrievals, but experience is an experience, so I can't totally trow the idea out of the window.

This dream was around the Christmas of 2019, I was having a perfectly normal dream when in the middle of it a man materialised out of thin air in front of me. This instantly make me lucid and I asked who is he. He responded that he know me and it is here for me, he came to visit me and to see how I was doing for the good old times. The man was shining in pure white and has a dignified outlook, I asked him how he know me and what exactly is he. He said that I am an old friend of him and for what he is - he just materialised a pair of silver wings(they were made of light, than normal feather wings) and smiled. Of course I immediately realized his nature, but said that I never met him before. "Of course" he added that my memory has been wiped out when I have been sent here. I asked him why my memory has been erased, because I always thought that I have been forgetting something very important, two question was lingering my mind from the moment I was born: Who am I? and What am I?. He smiled and said that I am like him, a fellow Angel, he touch my forehead and it seems he transferred some of his energy, just enough to trigger my own, a pair of golden silverish wings grew up from my back, my hair turned pure white. "But why" I added, "I will tell you later, but first do you want to join me, our Father gave me a mission. Do you remember, you always loved those missions? Anyway there is a lost soul in the purgatory, we need to purify him, before he turn into a bad spirit, so do you coming.", "I'm coming".

He put his hand on my shoulder and we both teleported at the spirit location. My friend brief me on the spirit circumstances around his dead, it was a man in his sixty that died from chronic alcoholism. The man had already unconsciously created his own dream world in his denial that he had died. My angelic friend said that this case is completely on my shoulders and I must decide how to proceed. I thought the straight forwarded method would be the best, that's why I confronted him directly. I said to him if he didn't accept that he died he would go straight to Hell and he would never see his family again. The man first was arguing that he won't believe he was already dead, because he was feeling well while drinking from his bottle. The only way to get him to believe me was to show him his last moments in the hospital before he died, so I touched his forehead and make him relive them. He started crying and said he didn't want to go to Hell. I told him that he needed to repent and accept God in his heart. He fell to his knees and began to ask God for forgiveness, crying even harder. I can say that I remembered things I could not consciously reproduce now, I made a cross on his forehead with a little of my own blood, and said a prayer I had never heard here on a language that resemble the one they use in Vatican. I felt that I always liked helping people to cross over. A pillar of light descended from the sky and purified the man's soul, but to my surprise he became an Angel, but instead of a pair of wings, he had six smaller wings. He flew to the sky and disappeared with the light. I turned to my friend "did you knew about this" and he answered "who knows" and smiled. He suddenly felt a jolt all over his body and said "my job here is done and now they are calling me back". "What about me" I said, he answered "now you are gonna wake up in your bed", my wings started to disappear. "But why am I in this human body?", he replied "because our Father become angry when you opposed him, so they took away your wings and sealed you in this human body, but don't worry your today's action will be acknowledged", he touch my forehead while saying "we will meet again". I woke up in my bed, I was crying.

P.S. Of course One must be careful what kind of information will receive and from whom, because there are a lot of tricksters on the Astral Plane, if he is not careful enough he can be left with false beliefs, which can rob him from his true path of knowledge. Personally I met a lot of tricksters already and look at everything I receive with pinch of salt, before I'm ready to accept it, like this particular case, which I'm not totally willing to accept.

LightBeam

We do believe in retrievals here, as most of us have experienced them during APs on multiple occasions. Your dream also points you to that understanding.
"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem."
Captain Jack Sparrow

Alex77

Quote from: LightBeam on July 03, 2021, 17:19:18
We do believe in retrievals here, as most of us have experienced them during APs on multiple occasions. Your dream also points you to that understanding.
And if I believe in this experience, that will make me what, a fallen Angel :? Way over my head, I have tons of  bizzare experiences, but this will be a little too much :-o