A type of remote viewing I can do by myself

Previous topic - Next topic

luffy28

Hi,
I wanted to know if there's a type of remote viewing system I can do by myself without a partner? The reason I'm asking is that the people I live with shun or look down on things like astral projection and lucid dreams.

Thanks.

Smertrios

I made a hypertext page to display random "cards" 1 minute after I load the page so that I would have time to get into bed and project with the idea being that I would be able to look at my monitor and possibly remember some of the cards. That was 2 years ago and I no longer have the script (have not had a good projection yet either but I try)

Xanth

Quote from: luffy28 on July 02, 2020, 15:01:12
Hi,
I wanted to know if there's a type of remote viewing system I can do by myself without a partner? The reason I'm asking is that the people I live with shun or look down on things like astral projection and lucid dreams.

Thanks.
I'll never understand how or why people look down upon something like this when it's nothing more than an aspect of who they are... they're just ignoring it.

Anyway, "remote viewing" is definitely something you can do by yourself.
It's essentially projecting... except you don't non-physically go anywhere. 
Instead of "going somewhere", you're projecting by watching an image on a screen. Kind of like watching a movie. 

MarsZM

it's all just accessing source or information just by different ways so if they look down on those things essentially remote viewing all that stuff is the same ballgame. it's all just consciousness. RV does feel easier though but that's probably because it's a belief of mine. if you dig around on here you will find all kinds of remote viewing stuff :D
John Kody, ere :) love from new york area

GrumpyRabbit

Quote from: Xanth on July 24, 2020, 02:19:53

Instead of "going somewhere", you're projecting by watching an image on a screen. Kind of like watching a movie. 

How would you describe the process of 'accessing' this screen?

Lumaza

Quote from: GrumpyRabbit on July 29, 2020, 05:13:29

If I could answer this from my own experiences. It begins with closing your eyes and having a strong intent on more of a singular focus. The Remote Viewer will usually have a set of co-ordinates or some kind of sealed envelope in front of them. They then close their eyes and view what is on the 2D screen in front of their closed eyes. They seem to move right past the "blackness" stage and go right into their intended task for their session.

With phasing, you also  begin with a 2D screen, soon it becomes a 3D full blown scenario, that is, if you allow it too. A Remote Viewer will work with the first imagery that is shown to them. Usually that imagery will start with some of geometrical shapes, like outlines of buildings, landscape, etc. They don't actually enter the scene, they just "observe and report" what they are seeing. A Seer does the same thing. A Seer seems to work more with "emotions" and emotional content though.
"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla

Xanth

Quote from: GrumpyRabbit on July 29, 2020, 05:13:29
Lumaza has it.  It's that 2D screen before the shift to a 3D perspective. Essentially, that's what is it.
It's like the difference between watching a movie about mountain climbing (you're remote viewing the mountain) and actually doing it yourself (you're there yourself doing it).
But, trying to describe HOW you do it is like trying to teach someone to swim over the internet with words alone.  Almost impossible.

Just keep pushing yourself and you'll get it.

luffy28

Quote from: Xanth on July 24, 2020, 02:19:53
I'll never understand how or why people look down upon something like this when it's nothing more than an aspect of who they are... they're just ignoring it.

Anyway, "remote viewing" is definitely something you can do by yourself.
It's essentially projecting... except you don't non-physically go anywhere. 

That's exactly how its been for me I've tried going to government buildings and they have astral guards. I also want to know if anyone else can give me some book recommendations for mental mediumship. I know IMHO that it can also be done with pictures of people. But I want books just to verifiy online sources would be nice to.

Thanks.

GrumpyRabbit

Quote from: Xanth on July 30, 2020, 16:28:48
Lumaza has it.  It's that 2D screen before the shift to a 3D perspective. Essentially, that's what is it.
It's like the difference between watching a movie about mountain climbing (you're remote viewing the mountain) and actually doing it yourself (you're there yourself doing it).
But, trying to describe HOW you do it is like trying to teach someone to swim over the internet with words alone.  Almost impossible.

Just keep pushing yourself and you'll get it.
Quote from: Lumaza on July 29, 2020, 21:25:23
If I could answer this from my own experiences. It begins with closing your eyes and having a strong intent on more of a singular focus. The Remote Viewer will usually have a set of co-ordinates or some kind of sealed envelope in front of them. They then close their eyes and view what is on the 2D screen in front of their closed eyes. They seem to move right past the "blackness" stage and go right into their intended task for their session.

With phasing, you also  begin with a 2D screen, soon it becomes a 3D full blown scenario, that is, if you allow it too. A Remote Viewer will work with the first imagery that is shown to them. Usually that imagery will start with some of geometrical shapes, like outlines of buildings, landscape, etc. They don't actually enter the scene, they just "observe and report" what they are seeing. A Seer does the same thing. A Seer seems to work more with "emotions" and emotional content though.

THANKS FOLKS! I completely forgot where this thread was and only now just found it again =)

Bob_the_floater

Quote from: luffy28 on August 09, 2020, 21:37:01
I've tried going to government buildings and they have astral guards.

Being "a bit" of a conspiracy nut :-D, the thought of doing this has always intrigued me, I've read about the astral guards before but there is never any real details. What exactly do these guards do ? Would you advise against doing something like this ?
Hopefully, the greed and exploitation of certain of mankind can no longer suppress that which is truth. -Richard E. Byrd

Nameless

Quote from: Bob_the_floater on August 20, 2020, 11:48:31
Being "a bit" of a conspiracy nut :-D, the thought of doing this has always intrigued me, I've read about the astral guards before but there is never any real details. What exactly do these guards do ? Would you advise against doing something like this ?
I don't know that I've actually encountered astral guards before but I have definitely come across others who can spot you in an instant. Government operations can most definitely shut you down.
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

luffy28

Quote from: Bob_the_floater on August 20, 2020, 11:48:31

I tried going to the building where the first US presidential election debate will be. The guards usually mentally block me from going to the building. It's also a lot of guards. From what I can sense they have black suits like the secret service. I don't know that's the person's choice to do that nothing has happened to me in real life.

Sorry for the late reply.

shineling

This reminds me of the time I tried to AP to the Wite House. Yes, I had heard the stories about how it was protected against astral invasion. Well, I somehow made it to Washington and was about to go inside the Wite House when this crazy enormous WIND started blowing. It was so powerful and it blew me away preventing me from entering. So, I now sort of believe the stories... there's something protecting those buildings.
"Unbinding the limits on our Soul is man's truest quest."

luffy28

Quote from: shineling on September 30, 2020, 01:29:21
This reminds me of the time I tried to AP to the Wite House. Yes, I had heard the stories about how it was protected against astral invasion. Well, I somehow made it to Washington and was about to go inside the Wite House when this crazy enormous WIND started blowing. It was so powerful and it blew me away preventing me from entering. So, I now sort of believe the stories... there's something protecting those buildings.

I also have read that the US government is still doing RV along with astral travel. The only time I was able to access the first debate was when they were inside (the two candidates) and it was from a distance. You're better off watching the actual debates rather than RV/APing there IMHO.

Xanth

Quote from: luffy28 on October 09, 2020, 00:54:46
I also have read that the US government is still doing RV along with astral travel. The only time I was able to access the first debate was when they were inside (the two candidates) and it was from a distance. You're better off watching the actual debates rather than RV/APing there IMHO.
Nobody "watches" you.  Whatever people say about the US Government this or the US Government that... that's their own fears of what they're doing.  They feel GUILTY for doing what they're doing.

I wouldn't worry about anyone "watching" you.  That's just an absurd concept.  ;)