News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Losing consciousness

Previous topic - Next topic

Sammie

Hi! I have been struggling astral projecting for the past few years. Probably to do with stresses of life etc.. I don't know actually what changed. I still tried to.

However, tonight I found myself in a possible exit. I was completely unaware of my body, even when thinking of how it would feel. I was glad to be detached.
So, I was spinning and then rolled out. I heard a slight high-pitch noise as usual and saw some geometric pattern. It all passed within a second. I then chose to keep
falling, as to not get stuck in my body or losing myself to the experience.

As I kept falling my awareness slowly faded into a dreamlike consciousness. I became less
and less aware. Each time passing a different room deeper and deeper down into the ground(?).

Im wondering if anyone has any insight on how to not fall asleep, while being out of body. It felt like being sedated.

Nameless

Many of us have experienced this and tackled it with differing results. What I do is simply go to sleep since that's where I am apparently heading anyway. I don't fight it. What I have found is that I will wake in a very lucid dream later in the night that can project from much easier than fighting the need for sleep early on.
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

Sammie

Ok, thanks for sharing your experiences and conclusions. I will keep that in mind next time. Hopefully I will end up with another opportunity further into my sleep