News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

A Very Very Simple method

Previous topic - Next topic

Astral_Raven

Hey guys,
I need a very very basic method. I tried the hypopompic method (I think thats what its called). I tried that with the rope method and nothing seems to help. Can someone please take a little time to kinda be my mentor?
It would be really appreciated.

Thanx again,

-Astral Raven
Never be contained, be free as the Wind, flow as smooth as Water, be as grounded as Earth, and as fierce as Fire.

Tayesin

Hi Raven,
Firstly, apologies for calling you by only part of your user name, it's the bit that resonates with me the most.

I've been teaching people to use the simple method I call the White Light method.  You can find it described in my home pages, and can get to it from the link below for Geocities/tayesin.

Why this method works so well for so many people is, I think, because you firstly are raising your energy level by being in the Light, and in so doing you are also raising your awareness by it.

I have been using this method for about 8 or 9 years now, and teaching it for about 4 years.  So far I have only had one person who did not get the full benefits from it.  It was a male who would not allow his mind/logical thought patterns to stop controlling everything, which is okay too.  He really wasn't ready to move on just yet.

You may have great success with it immediately as I did and as others have, or you may find you need to stick with it... trying it everyday for about half an hour or so.. and maybe even for as long as 30 days to find out if it will be the most effective for you... and to alter it to suit yourself.

Apart from that I know of no other method that provides such easy results, but I am also confident that other methods would work just as well.

About the only important thing to remember when using this method is to hold your intention in your mind as you start the process.  Intention is the key to journeying in the realms, kind of like planning out the route you would take to go to the shopping center !  LOL

Good luck with whatever you choose to try Raven.

:D

astralpwka

Hi tayesin!

I just read over your white light method from your site. Does rising up into the light cause any problems for you if just trying to step out into your house, or do you find it easier to have a destination farther away in mind, or into the astral planes?

I am going to try it for at least a few nights and see what happens.

Tayesin

Quote from: astralpwkaHi tayesin!

I just read over your white light method from your site. Does rising up into the light cause any problems for you if just trying to step out into your house, or do you find it easier to have a destination farther away in mind, or into the astral planes?

I am going to try it for at least a few nights and see what happens.

Hi astralpwka,
I don't try to step out into the RTZ.  Got no interest in it for me anymore.  So going up the Light tube is to get into our higher awareness levels.

I see no reason why stepping out while you are sitting in the light shouldn't work.  The circles I work with do this regularly, except they are Intent on a specific destination and they too don't bother with RTZ.

So give it a go and let me know how it goes.
8)

astral man

Hey tayesin, I tried the white light method last night and i got a really heavy pressure on my head, is that the brow and/or crown chakra opening???and feeling kind of pulling in the direction that i was imagining that i was going. I did that and i kept going through the tube, but then i must have lost concentration and had to strart again... :cry: then i couldn't get the sensations again.....Was i getting kind of close to leaving?
"People only see what they are prepared to see."

Dardalion

Hello everybody,

Is this white light method for Astral Projection or something else?

Tayesin

Dardalion,
This method is used for Astral and higher projection/journeying, for access to your own higher-self and the layers beyond those realms.

Just sitting in the White Light it can be used for comfort when needed, for healing and strength when needed,  and so much more.

Astral man,
Your Intent allowed for the Light to come..  you may need to work it through your chakras, first, to open and clear them.  Start with 'seeing' your Crown chakra open up to about 6 inches in diameter.... you can visualize it as a ball or disc, even both as it opens.  Then as each one is opened and the Light passed through, see it clear the chakras color in your mind's eye and move on down to the next chakra until you have brought the White Light in so you are full and it radiates out from you..  in your mind's eye (visualization)

Once you have had a few experiences in the Astral you can reduce the chakra preparations to once a week, as you will be flowing more energy and they will respond to it naturally.

The pulling sensation on the top of your head in the direction you Intended is good...  it shows you are ready and expected.  And it shows you were succeeding in passing through the blocks your rational mind placed in your way!  

Next time you are inside the tube of Light you could try the addition I used of imagining myself accelerating to the speed of Light...  silly as it sounds, I actually felt the burst of acceleration and within what felt like a second,  was flashing past various beings on the way to F27, the Park...  as the Monroe Institute called it.

What's important here is that you are doing very well, especially for a first attempt without the benefits of being in a guided person to person session.

I do understand the emotions you felt at what seemed to be a failure to get back into it and achieve it.  You did not fail Astral man..  you learned !!  Now you know for yourself that the mind can trick us if we are not aware of it , AND, you learned that this method will most probably work well for you with daily practice.

So, to answer your last question....  yes you were leaving..  you were projecting your awareness.  When you get to a place in the realms, it will be the place you are meant to go, and, the longer you are 'there', the more fully real you will feel.  

The hardest part for anyone is the letting go of having to have control over the experience...  instead, you can steer it with your Intention you start with, and the decisions you make as you observe your surroundings... until you are used to the sensations and settings.

Because the Intent is to go to our primary guide, you will arrive where they will come to you.  Just sit and watch them approach you, let yourself imagine you are extending your aura so that you can FEEL the Beings around you..  you will know when you Feel the primary Guide...  it will resonate inside you with such a powerful feeling.

Enjoy your success Astral man   :P

faxman

Is it possible to achieve this very interesting technique laying on a bed, horizontally ?

Tayesin

Hi Faxman,
Yes, lying down, sitting up and for bringing in the Light to raise depleted energy you can even do it while walking, shopping, working, etc.

:P

astral man

thanks sooo much Tayesin,  i feel much better about it now, I haven't tried it again, as i wasn't sure about it, but now after what i just read i will continue to ONLY use that technique as i don't think, that I have had so much activity going on when trying with others. Thanks sooo much!!! :D

Oh and faxman i did this lying horizontally.

Cyas :wink:

astral man

oh sorry to double post, but when i actually get to the place, will i just stop and see the stuff or sense it or whatever? as it would be my first projection.. :wink:

Tayesin

Quote from: astral manoh sorry to double post, but when i actually get to the place, will i just stop and see the stuff or sense it or whatever? as it would be my first projection.. :wink:

Hi,
Yes, when you get to a place for the first time, give yourself a few minutes to adjust and observe...  look around you etc.  This will allow you to get more into it, so to speak

Then it is up to you what you decide to do.  Always go on the projections/journeys without any other ideas about how it must be, so just allow for how things are..  without changing it too much with your own mind's input.

It just takes practice.

Enjoy.

faxman

Maybe my 2nd question is stupid but if we do it horizontally, where does the white light and thus the tunnel comes from : from a perpendicular place of the head or also horizontally ? I am asking that as when trying to astral travel we often imagine going upwards, sa we were flying...

Is it possible to contact our spiritual guides with this technique ? that would be excellent.

Thank's again for sharing this method with us Tayesin.

Tayesin

Hi Faxman,
The Light will come no matter how your body is positioned.  I prefer to be sitting when I do it, that way I am sure to not fall asleep in it, LOL  And for the first few years I did it at night when my little girl was finally asleep, but would not do it after about 10pm... energy is lower by then, I think (?)  Now we do it at any time of the day or night.

The main aim of this method is to project to the Guides.  When teaching it in one on one sessions, I usually go through the method in steps, so that the person gets to experience the Light first, then I follow up with a simple visualization to meet the Guides face to face, then have the person incorporate their experiences so that they know how the Guide feels (a key), so that they can then project up the Light tube to meet them in the higher realms and be able to recognize them.

These one on one sessions last about an hour, after which most people have succeeded in meeting the guides, talking and recognizing them, and know how to work the White Light energy in their favor.

Hope this is some small help.

Lawnmower Man

I've been teaching people to use the simple method I call the White Light method. You can find it described in my home pages, and can get to it from the link below for Geocities/tayesin.

Tayesin,

I could not locate your White Light Method ( site unavailable).  Could you please post or send me a copy?

Thanks,
Lawnmower Man

Tayesin

HI Lawnmower Man,
Must have been some Yahoo/Geocities glitch, it's up and running now, so you can read it if you wish.

zrest

Hi, I've try the White light method a few days ago but somehow i always feel vibration on my eye as well as my finger and legs that it really keep me away from relaxing.   Do you have any suggestion that might help? thanks. :P

Tayesin

Hi ZRest,
Sounds like the normal kinds of things our rational mind comes up with to stop us.

Practice every day, even a couple of times a day, so you get more used to the technique.  The more you practice, the more effective you will get at moving through those mind-blocks.

Bonden

Hi everybody,
I tried the white light method yesterday. I thought it was a very good method for me, especially when "opening"(??don't know what you call it??) my chakra's when you visualized the white light coming down from head to feet.

When I was going up trough the tube of white light, I felt some tingling sensation in my crown chakra. That was probably from when I stimulated my chakra's earlier, I'm not sure.

After a while I started to see some images. I was thinking of beaches and I wanted to meet my main guide on the beach :lol:. Well, my problem was, am I just creating the places by my self since they wasn't very detailed. So I thought, I will try to go a little "deeper".

When you are "there" do you know it or how is it? Its hard for me to know if I'm just visualizing or not.

After a while I feel asleep because I was quite tired yesterday. I will try this tonight too, a little earlier so I don't fall asleep again :D
Thanks! :)

paint1

Tayesin many thanks for your White Light Method. Tried it out last night, as I floated slowly up the tube of light ; out loud I voiced the desire to meet up with a very good friend who recently committed suicide. After a time I came out into a pale blue tunnel & started moving along it.Next thing I was in a pure intense white landscape,although it didn't hurt my eyes.I was standing on a hillside looking down across a deep valley,with sharp pointed mountains in the background.There were 2 of something I couldn't make out, close beside me. There was an overwhelming smell that reminded me of spun cotten candy we got as children at fair's. And the next thing I was laying on my bed. I looked at my clock,7 minutes had passed since starting your exercise. The reason I've recounted this is because I just finished reading brianspuk Jan 27,2004 post about using Monroe Institutes CD's to reach Focus 21 Odyssey. He talks of moving along a multi coloured patterned tube that had a strong toffee smell and coming out into a strange white landscape with valleys and tall objects. A bell rang when I read his account; I assume that I must have been in Focus 21.It gave me a good feeling to have my adventures confirmed.
Although I didn't meet up with my friend, but Ill try again. And thanks again.

sweetbliss

Hi, Astral_Raven and everyone!

Tayesin, great site! I haven't tried your method (I've just subscribed to this forum a couple of hours ago :) ), still I remember I used something similar a time ago, visualizing light coming from above and letting it flow trough the spine and then through body and nerves... and I remember a nice dream I had after this: a forest with wonderful, awake trees. Later I interpreted this dream forest as a collectivity of realized souls, whom I was supposed to approach in this life.

As a suggestion, Paint 1,  :) while meditating it can be better to let images go, because the realm of meditation or of light is beyond the visual and beyond thoughts. It doesn't mean giving up your ideas or your friend while not thinking at them, anyway your interests as well as your love for your dear ones are deeply rooted within you. Thoughtless awareness will not take you apart from them, but will just reveal to you their more subtle form and meaning.
Light is also a non-visual, subtler thing. One may experience it also as a feeling of absolute peace and safety, for instance, or... Is this what you mean, Tayesin?

I also wanted to share with you an experience and method I've been practicing for a few years, which is very simple and effective, too, and has helped me so much.
It is about the awakening of a subtle energy lying at the base of our spine, in the sacred bone. It has been giving different names, in different cultures, like Kundalini, Holly Spirit, the Living Fountain, the Water of Life, Tao..., but the experience is one. Once awakened (by the presence of a spiritual master, by God's grace and, of course, by one self's genuine desire for a spiritual experience) this very nourishing and motherly energy is rising along the spine and nourishes the energy centers placed here, pierces them in a very smooth manner, then, at the top of the head flows out and can be experience as a very lovable and inspiring stream of good, cool vibrations.
I have experienced this - over time this can become an established experience, lasting for whole days - and it's been the best thing of my live. Nowadays it is  quite simple to acquire this state, because of many noble souls who are seeking spirituality.
And you can try this on line, if you wish so, at www.sahajayoga.org/experienceitnow/default.asp.

I hope it helps, it should by quite simple, children or seekers who have this childlike quality of appreciating the simple get it very easily! :)  :)  :)

Good luck, Astral_Raven and everybody!

Sweetbliss,
Ana-Maria

astral man

uuummmm i have another question.... I was wondering that when you get to the astral, or when you project, how do you know when to open your eyes, because if i think i start to lift out of my body or something like that then I just open my eyes and i am there laying around..... How do you know when you are supposed to open them???

Thanks  :wink:

Tayesin

Quote from: sweetbliss
Light is also a non-visual, subtler thing. One may experience it also as a feeling of absolute peace and safety, for instance, or... Is this what you mean, Tayesin?

Sweetbliss,
I think this is what i meant when talking about letting go of thought-input.  I found that if we are inputting into the astral scene from our thoughts, we will not see clearly, and it takes energy to keep the scene focused so that it doesn't fade away.

So, by not inputting, we allow ourselves to see what is there and not what we are thinking into it.  Is this what you meant ?

And I agree completely about Kundalini, especially when it is awakened fully through the central channel to either the Brow or Crown chakra.....  extremely powerful experiences are available to us then.

Astral Man,
No need to open your physical eyes when projecting as they are pretty well useless out of the body.  We see with the inner eye you could say.

You will know what I mean when the time comes.  

Good luck to you.

Bonden,
Well done !  

If you were starting to see some images and then decided to meet the Guide at the beach, that is okay too.  Quite a few people do meet them at the beach !  If it is the place I am thinking of, then it is highly significant to you and your tasks here.

Next time you go there, and do meet with your primary Guide, you may want to ask them where is your place (the place your soul uses as a base in the astral realms).

Paint,
An excellent result for you.

I am so glad some of the Pulse members have been trying this simple method, and especially getting results so easily.  The time must be right for you.

Thanks for sharing your experiences people.

Love Always.