All the different brain entrainment possibilities-

Previous topic - Next topic

Frank

Mark: you are on the right track. Talking "about" obe is not the same as actually "doing" it. No matter which slant people decide to put on things, a person still has to lie back and DO it at the end of the day.

So I say the sooner a person begins, the sooner they can begin getting results. Also please bear in mind that all the help you, or anyone for that matter, needs is right there, within you... within everyone. All the help they could ever hope to get, tailor-made for their specific needs (and for free too!) just a slight shift in consciousness away.

Yours,
Frank

kifyre

So many choices for phasing/obe!

There's the Monroe Gateway Program and Holosync, both of which have been mentioned here.

Then there's www.mindsafari.com which they call remote viewing, but if you read between the lines it's also obe related.

And then there's metatones. And there's probably more out there. They all have theoretical baggage, and they're all expensive! Certainly they're worth the price if they do as promised. The mindsafari one paints a particularly fascinating picture, especially the second course of the sequence.

I'm just a little worried about subjecting my brain to one-size-fits-all programs, not to mention a few other things. I've decided to meditate and practice for a month on my own, requesting guidance and assistance to see what happens before I consider one of these programs. (During which I'll see if one of these programs gets recommended to me.)

Just thought I'd get that off my chest. Comments and discussion welcome. http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/images/icon_Smile.gif" border=0>

Mark