Am I supposed to feel paralyzed?

Previous topic - Next topic

patrickman288

Hey all. So I've been using personalreality's technique and it's the best one I have used. I get sensations faster than other methods, but I have not succeeded yet. My question is that are you supposed to feel paralyzed at all during the process? Because I feel really heavy, but not paralyzed. It would make sense to be paralyzed like lucid dreaming. thanks.

soarin12

The level of paralysis you feel is very individual. Sometimes it may be more, sometimes less, sometimes not at all.  I project from a conscious state in the mornings, and I feel just a tiny hint of a heavy feeling which could be interpreted (I guess) as a slightly paralyzed feeling.  I get this sensation a couple of seconds before I project and that's it- that's the only exit symptom I feel.  if I happen to project at night, I tend to feel stronger sensations.  That's just the way it is for me for whatever reason.  Everyones's different, and one individual may notice many differences in their individual projections.  There's no "supposed to's."   :-)

patrickman288

Quote from: soarin12 on February 02, 2015, 22:03:40
The level of paralysis you feel is very individual. Sometimes it may be more, sometimes less, sometimes not at all.  I project from a conscious state in the mornings, and I feel just a tiny hint of a heavy feeling which could be interpreted (I guess) as a slightly paralyzed feeling.  I get this sensation a couple of seconds before I project and that's it- that's the only exit symptom I feel.  if I happen to project at night, I tend to feel stronger sensations.  That's just the way it is for me for whatever reason.  Everyones's different, and one individual may notice many differences in their individual projections.  There's no "supposed to's."   :-)

Thanks for the input!