An Alpha state Visualization experience

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex77

(from a year ago)
I started with my usual routine, trying to stay still I imagined a rectangle, when fully stable I turn him into 3D cube, after a little more I start to rotate him on his axis, when rotation become fluid I enter "the Zone" and can begin to make more complex visualization.

I visualize a long corridor with a bright light at end of it, like a tunnel, when I came out of the tunnel into the bright light, I suddenly appeared on a rooftop. I was dressed into a Jedi robe uniform and had a light saber on my belt, a guy of the other side of the rooftop was calling me, a jedi woman was about to fall from roof into a lava pit, "save her" he said. I used force jump and land just above her, suddenly two options appeared in front of my view, "kill her" on the left and "save her" on the right, I said to myself "third option then, Fear will not control me :-P", I used force push and push her in the lava pit, then I draw my blue light saber (it was exactly as in the movie, so cool) and run him through my chest, I felt him going through me, but there was no pain. I lose balance and I fell in the lava pit myself, I was sinking into the red lava and like my body was getting really hot(the whole time I was feeling my body in the bed). I saw her sinking several meters of me, but I couldn't move my arms or legs anymore so I use the force pull instead and we bump into each other, I said to myself "I won't leave you here" and imagine a blue light surrounding us like a force shield, my body started emitting blue energy making a bubble around us, the hot feeling stop and my body become super light, we started to sink very quickly, then I felt my body on bed starting to distort and bend 90 degree and sink into the bed, it started from my legs, then my knees, my torso next, but when my spine bend and sink I couldn't control it, the sensation was too strong, So I open my eyes, of course I was still in my bed and my body was still in the position I start.

Lol it was really some experience, I said to myself and took a deep breath.

Szaxx

Hey Alex
How long have you been projecting and if you don't mind answering where are you from?
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

Alex77

Quote from: Szaxx on July 23, 2021, 17:00:51
Hey Alex
How long have you been projecting and if you don't mind answering where are you from?
I'm not a native English speaker, I'm from small country in Europe.(btw I thought every moderator have access to my ip)
I have been projection without knowing what is called from 5 years old, something always was feeling amiss back then, I felt an alien on this world, always looking at the stars in my NPR experiences, someone told me how to have more of those in one of my experiences, that is how I come with the "Fast exit technique". After my not very pleasing kundalini awakening in 2010 and spiritual awakening in 2011, my Journey to understanding what is happening and what I have been experiencing so far has began. I have more than thousand of experiences in those 30 years.

Szaxx

Your English is quite good and understandable and I guess you've been speaking it for quite a few years.
The IP address means nothing. I can be in England and then Australia within a few seconds. VPN technology is used by AI bots to deter system analysis for security capture. Things have indeed progressed in this field of technology.
Your experience seems a little mixed up and your use of English is changeable semantically.
It was a little confusing in trying to work out the context and chronological order of why the NP would provide such a broken experience.
You said you've been projecting for around 30 years which is great stuff, I couldn't work out why it read similarly to a 13 years old boys imagination in its contextual make-up. The NP does work in mysterious ways.

Alex77

Quote from: Szaxx on July 24, 2021, 01:03:10
The IP address means nothing. I can be in England and then Australia within a few seconds. VPN technology is used by AI bots to deter system analysis for security capture. Things have indeed progressed in this field of technology.
You are right I'm using a VPN, as software engineer is just a Pride to use more technology.
Your experience seems a little mixed up and your use of English is changeable semantically.
What you are talking about I just learned english, self educated, one year more or less, google translate helps a lot.
It was a little confusing in trying to work out the context and chronological order of why the NP would provide such a broken experience.
You said you've been projecting for around 30 years which is great stuff, I couldn't work out why it read similarly to a 13 years old boys imagination in its contextual make-up.

I'm actually quite disappointed by most users here which cannot make the simple difference between a lucid dream and AP, even worse micro dream and a vision, quite laughable. Reading a lot of books on the matter doesn't make you automatically an astral dreamer. I see too much wishful thinking here and total absence of logical thinking, especially those retrievals, so you see a character inside your lucid dream and automatically think that he need retrieval, seriously. Now I finally see why lucid dreamers have a such strong reaction against self proclaimed astral dreamers, there are just so many people that give a bad example of what astral projector must be. I guess just been here was an experience, experience, even if not very useful one. Log out!

LightBeam

Quote from: Alex77 on July 24, 2021, 07:41:15

I'm actually quite disappointed by most users here which cannot make the simple difference between a lucid dream and AP, even worse micro dream and a vision, quite laughable. Reading a lot of books on the matter doesn't make you automatically an astral dreamer. I see too much wishful thinking here and total absence of logical thinking, especially those retrievals, so you see a character inside your lucid dream and automatically think that he need retrieval, seriously. Now I finally see why lucid dreamers have a such strong reaction against self proclaimed astral dreamers, there are just so many people that give a bad example of what astral projector must be. I guess just been here was an experience, experience, even if not very useful one. Log out!

Alex, I will politely ask you to refrain from offensive posts like this one. You are stuck on using too many terms which distort your understanding of the multiverse and the purpose of experiences and existence.
"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem."
Captain Jack Sparrow

Lumaza

That's okay Lightbeam, it's good to see how he really feels. It just goes to show what his many years of Astral Projection has really taught him. I would rather have his "honesty", than have him here "punking" us.
"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla

Nameless

Astral travel of any sort obviously does not always translate well into maturity.;-)
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

Szaxx

Alex do you find there's an overlap with some of these experience types. The copy of physical world (RYZ) is precise if you are really there but a dream with its tiny differences can be hard to distinguish don't you think?
Can you tell me about what's occurred in a long experience you've had? The ones where you are on a kinda mission. These are a pointer to your NP directive and give me some understanding on what you're likely to meet up with. The challenges you would have had to overcome and what you did to win.

Xanth

Quote from: Alex77 on July 24, 2021, 07:41:15
I'd suggest loosening the strings you have on your opinions - that is, if you're actually here to learn. 
Perhaps the folks here simply have experienced more than you have?  I bow down to the knowledge of several individuals who post regularly on this forum.

But, I can tell you this: I've held the opinion that you're currently expunging... and I discovered one BIG thing about it: Not only that it's wrong - but it was holding me back.  It was locking me into a way of thinking which wouldn't allow me to move beyond it, and I see it in your posts.  Once you realize that YOU are the key to all of these experiences - only then will your eyes be open. 

Mark this thread, because one day, I *GUARANTEE* you'll find yourself back right here.

Alex77

Quote from: Lightbeam
Alex, I will politely ask you to refrain from offensive posts like this one. You are stuck on using too many terms which distort your understanding of the multiverse and the purpose of experiences and existence.
I think you are ONE that is stuck on terms from reading too many books ULTIMATELY diluting your experiences. I have pretty good understanding of the multiverse, I have EXPERIENCED it first-handed!

Alex77

Quote from: Lumaza
That's okay Lightbeam, it's good to see how he really feels. It just goes to show what his many years of Astral Projection has really taught him. I would rather have his "honesty", than have him here "punking" us.
I like honesty not backstabbing!

P.s. better stop using the word "punking", it has an ugly meaning.

Alex77

Quote from: Nameless
Astral travel of any sort obviously does not always translate well into maturity.;-)
If for you, maturity mean stupidity then clearly No. :roll:

This post is your first warning ~Xanth

Alex77

Quote from: Xanth
I'd suggest loosening the strings you have on your opinions - that is, if you're actually here to learn.
I don't gonna loose anything, I'm here only to compare experiences.
Perhaps the folks here simply have experienced more than you have?
Or perhaps they DIDN'T.
But, I can tell you this: I've held the opinion that I'm currently expunging... and I discovered one BIG thing about it: Not only that it's wrong - but it was holding me back.  It was locking me into a way of thinking which wouldn't allow me to move beyond it, and I see it in your posts.  Once you realize that YOU are the key to all of these experiences - only then will your eyes be open.
Hhh, I wrote only a few experiences to see what you folks are gonna say, another failure I guess and I was thinking that I finally found the place.
Mark this thread, because one day, I *GUARANTEE* you'll find yourself back right here.

BUT WHY, why this thread, this was just a simple Visualization with the help from my unconsciousness mind, WHAT are you seeing here, tell me.

Lumaza

Wow, Alex, yesterday you had a very good down to Earth reply on another thread here. Today we seem to have the "angry" Alex. Do you have some kind of Dr. Jeckle and Mr Hyde thing going on? You don't need to always be defensive! We are all friends here!  :-)  
"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla

Alex77

Quote from: Lumaza on August 09, 2021, 17:17:26
Wow, Alex, yesterday you had a very good down to Earth reply on another thread here. Today we seem to have the "angry" Alex. Do you have some kind of Dr. Jeckle and Mr Hyde thing going on? You don't need to always be defensive! We are all friends here!  :-)  

Where do you see I'm angry   :?
Please don't put me into scenarios.

I want to be friend with everyone, anyone, but not with people who thinks I'm a BOT.

Lumaza

Quote from: Alex77 on August 09, 2021, 17:19:27
Where do you see I'm angry   :?
Please don't put me into scenarios.
Who am I talking to now?  :?

Alex77

Quote from: Lumaza on August 09, 2021, 17:21:59
Who am I talking to now?  :?
My outer layer Persona!?

Xanth

Quote from: Alex77 on August 09, 2021, 17:13:40
I don't gonna loose anything, I'm here only to compare experiences.Or perhaps they DIDN'T.Hhh, I wrote only a few experiences to see what you folks are gonna say, another failure I guess and I was thinking that I finally found the place.
BUT WHY, why this thread, this was just a simple Visualization with the help from my unconsciousness mind, WHAT are you seeing here, tell me.
First, I'm going to give you a warning (see above)... please stop with the rudeness. 
We're all on the same side here - so your lashing out is quite uncalled for.

Next... let me ask you: what exactly are you doing here?

Szaxx

Alex,
Can you give us a detailed experience you've had where the physics of our world are different?
One where it was so different it would help me assess your level of development. I'm looking for higher levels of awareness and how your thoughts were challenged.

Alex77

Quote from: Szaxx on August 11, 2021, 08:40:51
Alex,
Can you give us a detailed experience you've had where the physics of our world are different?
One where it was so different it would help me assess your level of development. I'm looking for higher levels of awareness and how your thoughts were challenged.

I already saw through your behaviour, it won't work on me again  :wink:

Xanth

Quote from: Alex77 on August 11, 2021, 13:29:32
I already saw through your behaviour, it won't work on me again  :wink:
Szaxx really is only trying to help. 
I'd indulge him - I don't think you'll be upset.  :)

Nameless

Alex,

Szaxx is one of those people with a highly developed outreach. He is only asking your permission to peek into your developmental level. He won't do anything without your permission. It's kind of mind blowing. But the choice is yours.

On another note. We are not here to put you down or make light of your own experiences. We would like to learn from you but we all demand respect as should everyone including you. The only thing I have to offer IS my own personal experiences and my experiences may or may not apply to someone else. I think that goes for every one here. We teach based on what we ourselves know and look to learn anything that pushes us along down our chosen paths.
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

Alex77

Quote from: Nameless on August 11, 2021, 15:34:50
Alex,

Szaxx is one of those people with a highly developed outreach. He is only asking your permission to peek into your developmental level. He won't do anything without your permission. It's kind of mind blowing. But the choice is yours.
I'm kind of shy, no peeping please. Everything has it's place and time.
On another note. We are not here to put you down or make light of your own experiences. We would like to learn from you but we all demand respect as should everyone including you. The only thing I have to offer IS my own personal experiences and my experiences may or may not apply to someone else. I think that goes for every one here. We teach based on what we ourselves know and look to learn anything that pushes us along down our chosen paths.

You and everyone else have my respect, but I will not submit to anyone, I still have my Pride as spiritual being.

Nameless

QuoteI'm kind of shy, no peeping please. Everything has it's place and time.
No worries, I've never personally tapped anyone that did not ask.

QuoteYou and everyone else have my respect, but I will not submit to anyone, I still have my Pride as spiritual being.
LOL, thank goodness!