An Alpha state Visualization experience

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex77

Quote from: Nameless on August 11, 2021, 17:50:09
No worries, I've never personally tapped anyone that did not ask.
You can't without my permission or you will encounter my defense system, you don't want to do that, trust me. :evil:
LOL, thank goodness!
:lol:

Quote from: Lumaza on August 11, 2021, 19:56:02
...and there's Mr Hyde again! Why the threats? Once again, the "defense" appears. Relax man!  :roll:
Threats, LoL, seriously man :roll:

Lumaza

Quote from: Alex77 on August 11, 2021, 18:54:27
You can't without my permission or you will encounter my defense system, you don't want to do that, trust me. :evil: :lol:
...and there's Mr Hyde again! Why the threats? Once again, the "defense" appears. Relax man!  :roll:
"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla

Nameless

So let's compare fences. I suggest we meet at the de-fence, shake hands, take 10 paces backwards, fall flat on our arses and stare at the clouds and start the betting.

I bet a copper penny the clouds will ignore us all equally and cross as they please.

Your turn (or we can get back on topic). :-D

Cool visualization Alex and I hope you run out of enemies soon. There are friends out there.

PS I only drop the numbers on your name bc it's easier to type. Just like I call the others LB, Lu and Ev and X. I don't know what they call me when I'm not looking but I know they love me just as I love them, so peace.
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

Szaxx

Alex, try me, You have posted some high level achievement data that only can be obtained through experience. You do give the general feel of  someone in central Europe and this is very prominent. I can see what you may have achieved and there's a few holes at the moment.
I'm a natural and have a vast experiential knowledge on the other side of the veil. If I can snatch a personality trait from you I'd be able to tell you things about you that there's no way anyone would know.
At present you are looking for someone advanced who you feel you can talk to and make you feel at ease. The emotional side within you is feeling at present like a pan of boiling water. It can be used or left alone. I hope you can read between the lines and you'll see more of why I asked the previous questions.
My hope is you are a class 1 projector as you have what it takes. I can guide you through the developement holes I've seen but this is totally up to you. I work from anyone's replies and have supplied some interesting data that there's no way anyone could have guessed. This involved future events and was 100% accurate.
It's your call.
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.