News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Retrievals

Previous topic - Next topic

LightBeam

Below is a quote from "Seth Speaks". I thought it was interesting, because he is describing exactly retrievals as we call them and have discussed here per our experiences. I feel good, as this is a reassurance that we help others through our skills and because of our nature of being empaths, we can actually continue doing this without even being physically aware of it. We have "programmed" ourselves to show up energetically where needed at any time while going about or physical lives.  In many instances we remain aware during APs and can recall the retrievals, but I am sure that we do much more that our brains can translate, but that's ok. Speaking about missions in life....

"A belief in hell fires can cause you to hallucinate Hades' conditions. A belief in a
stereotyped heaven can result in a hallucination of heavenly conditions. You always
form your own reality according to your ideas and expectations. This is the nature of
consciousness in whatever reality it finds itself. Such hallucinations, I assure you, are
temporary.
Consciousness must use its abilities. The boredom and stagnation of a stereotyped
heaven will not for long content the striving consciousness. There are teachers to
explain the conditions and circumstances. You are not left alone, therefore, lost in
mazes of hallucination. You may or may not realize immediately that you are dead in
physical terms.
You will find yourself in another form, an image that will appear physical to you to a
large degree, as long as you do not try to manipulate within the physical system with it.
Then the differences between it and the physical body will become obvious.
If you firmly believe that your consciousness is a product of your physical body, then
you may attempt to cling to it. There is an order of personalities, an honorary guard, so
to speak, who are ever ready to lend assistance and aid, however.

Now this honorary guard is made up of people in your terms both living and dead.
Those who are living in your system of reality perform these activities in an "out-of body" experience while the physical body sleeps. They are familiar with the projection of
consciousness, with the sensations involved, and they help orient those who will not be
returning to the physical body.
These people are particularly helpful because they are still involved with physical
reality, and have a more immediate understanding of the feelings and emotions involved
at your end. Such persons may or may not have a memory of their nightly activities.
Experiences with projection of consciousness and knowledge of the mobility of consciousness, are therefore very helpful as preparations for death. You can experience the
after-death environment beforehand, so to speak, and learn the conditions that will be
encountered. "

"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem."
Captain Jack Sparrow

EscapeVelocity

That's a great find to pull forward some 40 years LB! A confirmation of people's retrieval efforts from way back and a confident source. As well, it seems many are not just observers, but also retrievers and even undertake other mission-specialties...
Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
                                                          -O. Wilde

Lumaza

Yes lightbeam, that's a great find indeed. Thank you for sharing it here!  :-)

I believe as well that once we are taught how to do it, that all of sudden it becomes a part of us and we don't need to be consciously aware anymore. I wrote in this thread earlier how I was offered the opportunity to continue on with Retrievals once I transition from this body here. Once I did accept the future occupation, I still had spontaneous experiences with Retrieval situation, but while consciously aware of that fact, they were few and far between.

I do agree, as of being told point blank, that some situations require a "Human touch". It's our bond to this World here that aids in those scenarios.  :-)
"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla