News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

An Iraqi man in F23

Previous topic - Next topic

Risu no Kairu

Wow, you seem to be really good at this retrieval thing.

It's very kind of you to help people you don't know.

I'm sure you get this often,but, I was just wondering... I've heard that people with mind disorders and stuff can get cought in their own little F23 world, or something...

Well, my grandmother had a stroke, and she wasn't in her right mind for years, and then she had a traumatic death. Could you see if she's ok for me? I don't want her to be caught in a loop of horriblenessity.

If you want her name, just PM me. If not, I understand. You probably have people asking you to do things for them all time.
I need a signature that isn't stupid. :/

Frank

quote:
Originally posted by Risu no Kairu

Wow, you seem to be really good at this retrieval thing.

Hmm, only really good?

Ginny is one of the best. :)

Yours,
Frank

Ginny

QuoteOriginally posted by Risu no Kairu

Risu no Kairu,

Just PM'd ya!---:o)

Ginny

Ginny

quote:
Originally posted by Frank

quote:
Originally posted by Risu no Kairu

Frank,

You're sweet. There are more retrievers out there than we realize I think--far more skilled than I.

Much love--:o),

Gin

Ginny

Hello everyone,

After floating in the 3D blackness for awhile, having already decided I wanted to meet up with a Helper and assist in a retrieval connected with the war, I focused in on a portal and then found myself standing inside a dark building. There didn't seem to be anyone around and yet I sensed an urgency about the situation, so I opened up to hopefully get more information from Helpers.

I then heard someone saying, "May God be with you. May God be with you", and I turned to my left and saw a doorway leading into another room. As I moved into the room it was obvious the only thing that had not been destroyed were the walls. I momentarily picked up on patches of broken light, rubble and a sense the air was thick. A man was sitting on concrete flooring with his back to a wall (I had initially arrived on the opposite side of that wall), reciting to himself, "May God be with you." I wondered if he was talking with someone but got that he was definitely alone...and for some reason I knew that what he was saying was being instantly translated into words I could undertsand.

He was unaware of me so I waited a second and then moved a little closer to him and said, "Sir? Are you all right?" (I don't know why I was using "sir" but it just felt correct and I went with it). I could feel his sudden awareness of me but he refused to look up. I was only around five feet away from him but I sensed I needed to be careful as he brought his arms up to shield his face, as if to say he wanted to be alone (or that's what I thought). He was in a state of complete despair. I waited a moment and then knelt down in front of him and told him we were there to get him out of the building. I could feel he had been injured. As I was about to explain further he became quite upset, saying he didn't want to be rescued. He started throwing his arms around, shouting that he just wanted to die. I didn't move as he became angrier and started crying...saying he didn't want to continue living. What came to me was he had had a life of such hardship and hopelessness that anything, even death, had to be better. He just wanted to sit there and die.

This made me pause and I opened up, silently asking Helpers, since he was so determined to face death, could he deal with the truth about his current situation? I got back a strong, warm knowing that yes, he'd be okay. I then reached out and touched his right hand, intending for the admiration and respect I felt for him to be transfered to him, and I asked, "If you don't want to be in this world anymore, where would you like to go?" His anger and fear subsided as he struggled to soak in my question...and I could feel he knew. He finally looked at me and the entire right side of his face and head were badly torn up. I briefly saw a closely cropped dark beard on the uninjured side. He was self conscious about his appearance, or maybe over the fact that he was injured, I wasn't sure. I began feeling what he was thinking and he wanted nothing more than to go to the paradise he had longed for all his life, the heaven of his religious beliefs. To him it was a place without strife and sorrow, a place of wonder, fulfillment, joy. I told him someone was here to take him there and a Helper was then standing very close to us. All I could see from my perspective was the lower portion of a vague, humanoid shape surrounded in light. I moved away as I could feel they were communicating and within seconds we were moving away from the room. It wasn't long before a blue sky opened up before us and I briefly picked up on a lush landscape, branches of tall palm trees rustling in a breeze that carried a soothing warmth. It felt wonderful.

And since my dogs were suddenly barking I decided I'd best return to C1, which I did.

Thanks for listening and much love,

Ginny