News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Another attempt of phasing

Previous topic - Next topic

lillymoon

Its been some time since I have phased, must of been a couple of weeks. so, I Gradually began to do it.... Relaxing, letting myself go numb..... Relaxing and relaxing. Until, I got to the point where, I wanted to just relax no intent.. after just relaxing, I little white light popped into my mind in the corner, though it felt like the corner of the my eyes. I stayed like that.... Then later on, The picture of myself was standing in a church,yes) It felt like I was standing there, No third person mode lol... I only got a glimpse. At first I thought it was a church but as I carried on relaxing, Shapes started to form....... I started to think was it a funeral home....., I opened my eyes and started again... but this time it was weird. like I had my head on the side but then I noticed shadows and shapes started to form and immediately it felt felt my mind "aligned" straight, it felt weird. I had no control of it, It just moved to look straight once that happened, There was a head taking a forum of a person. I do not know this person. but he had curly hair, rather young. 20's 30's 40's maybe. white face, Had little bits of spots on his face. Brownish hair. After he dissapeared.......Words started reaping telepathically, they just started, I did not intent... They kept on repeating them selves them suddenly the full word came to mind. The word was "appointment" or "apartment" I can not believe I forgot the word. so thats where I stopped. Got a head ache now though.. To be honest, I was still half physically aware.

sorry for my poor spelling and grammar

EscapeVelocity

Sounds like you are getting deep into your Hypnagogia, which can get confusing and complex.

It could be a communication. What do you think after some reflection?
Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
                                                          -O. Wilde

lillymoon

Quote from: EscapeVelocity on August 03, 2014, 03:01:25
Sounds like you are getting deep into your Hypnagogia, which can get confusing and complex.

It could be a communication. What do you think after some reflection?

I do Think you're right as a bit of the time it felt like I was about to fall asleep. Honestly, I am still confused at what I experienced and still wondering what it all means.