Another meeting/adventure with the Golden Beings

Previous topic - Next topic

Blue Giant

Ginny,
That story was delicious. Teehee. I have to thank you for posting on your process to eliminate your past beliefs and fears. The link you also attached is greatly appreciated. Just lately, I've noticed...especially being on this forum...that there have been a number of clues or hints to questions that have plagued my mind for a while. I feel as though I'm on the track to moving ahead and your posting on releasing detrimental beliefs was huge. People have conditioned me before with the ideas of demons and etc and they have haunted me to this day. No longer, thanks to you...as i feel your vibrational presence with me.
Thanks,
Rusty

Ginny

quote:
Originally posted by Rusty

Ginny,
That story was delicious. Teehee. I have to thank you for posting on your process to eliminate your past beliefs and fears. The link you also attached is greatly appreciated. Just lately, I've noticed...especially being on this forum...that there have been a number of clues or hints to questions that have plagued my mind for a while. I feel as though I'm on the track to moving ahead and your posting on releasing detrimental beliefs was huge. People have conditioned me before with the ideas of demons and etc and they have haunted me to this day. No longer, thanks to you...as i feel your vibrational presence with me.
Thanks,
Rusty

Rusty,

And that's exactly what it is: conditioning...other people's fear-based beliefs.

The only time I have ever run across anyone or anything one would call a 'demon' or 'Neg', was when I intentionally did so, and what I encountered were addicts, people who've narrowed their focus of attention so much that all they can be aware of is their addiction. The only power they have comes from *people fearing them, others thinking they have any power in the first place*. So guess who they're attracted to?--people who believe they're dangerous and powerful...and the game starts all over again. When they're simply seen for what they are it's sad. And the only 'thing' I've ever picked up from being around such addicts is possibly a residual of their energy, and it's easy to unload it. As a matter of fact anyone can decide ahead of time that all energies not theirs, that they may encounter, will simply pass through them while in the nonphysical.

For me, it's a state of mind...always. A state of heart. The old saying, "Attitude is Everything"---yep!--:o)

Have fun and much love,

Ginny

Ginny

Hi everyone,

This morning, in wanting to shift my attention and go within, I could feel that all that was needed this time was a sufficient relaxation, and simply recalling the feeling of being relaxed did it. My body instantly lost it's normal tension and it felt as if I was then sinking into a nice blissful state.

As I thought of where I wanted to be or whether to do a retrieval, I realized I hadn't consciously been with the guys I call the Golden Beings for some time. I think it was around two years ago when I began placing the intent to go beyond the known focus levels--I wanted to communicate with nonhuman intelligences--and these guys were among several I encountered. To this day they remain intriguing, as their presence is so passive (it's unthinkable to impose themselves on other life forms) and yet they're full of ideas and knowledge and always eager to share what they know, even when they understand it's difficult for me to grasp stuff. I've ended up in encounters with them that produced the unexpected, which I enjoy. So once again, as I saw them in my mind and simultaneously brought to me the over-all feeling I'd always experienced when visiting with them, it was a matter of seconds before I could sense and then see them nearby.

As I greeted them by feeling a happiness in being with them again I got their simultaneous and warm hello. And they immediately asked if I wanted to proceed with an adventure that I had requested and had been pulled away from over a year ago. Just to backtrack, the last time I had been with them, after discussing things of interest I had asked if I could take a peek at their world, or home, or wherever/whatever it was they traveled and/ or lived in. I was excited to say the least, and as I was on the verge of following that curiosity with them I was stopped by the sudden, unmistakable presence of my deceased Mom. She was off to my right, communicating a need for me to accompany her to help someone in the afterlife. I had never felt her presence more strongly as I did right then, which astounded me. I'm always willing to help out, especially when it involves her as her visits are infrequent, but I had to ask her, "Why now?!" I could feel the Golden Beings waiting as my Mom continued her request, and to pull me away from what undoubtedly was, for me, an exciting moment, she let me know that her grandmother, my great grandma, was ready to leave a world within the Belief System Territories and it was important we be there for her. I said adios and left (and that retrieval ended up dashing some preconceived notions I had held as well). So, this morning, I was being reminded of an old wish and I was amazed because it felt as if the Golden Beings hadn't experienced the span of around a year, since I had last interacted with them. They were picking up right where we had left off. It's one thing to believe that time is relative--and another to actually feel/experience this from others who don't seem to dwell within such a concept (lol). My response was, Yes!, and I detected a trickle of amusement from them.

They then proceeded to disband or become single golden rods as they formed a circle with me at the center. When I say disband, I mean they're usually a group bunched or banded together...tall, slim, golden rod-like things. When I initially encountered them I assumed each was an individual, and in a way they are, but they refer to themselves as, "We", a whole unit that seems to function more along the lines of one entity, and yet they're separate too. Anyhoo, they said to just relax and suspend all assumptions or preconceived notions--in other words, relax. So I did and the next thing I was aware of was a huge whiteness expanding all around us. For a moment it felt as if we were inside something and I joked to myself that it felt like being in a Costco warehouse. But the feel of expansion continued and we were just in a vast whiteness. They said the white nothingness was my interpretation--that my ability to perceive was being stretched to its limits. They said it was their universe/space, along the lines of the universe/space I call outer space. This was their 'home', which traveled with them...just as vast and full of life as my universe was to me. They then said that it, their universe, didn't actually travel around...that it was always present with them, as every other 'universe' was also. Wherever they sent or focused their attention, their home or universe was ever present. I could only pick up on vast white nothingness at this time because it was basically impossible to understand their world from my limited abilities. I said that it felt as if I was seeing and feeling a 3D whiteness simply because all my mind could offer at this time was a complete opposite of what I was use to. I felt their answer to be the equivelant of a human smile come back at me. They then followed up by communicating that the concepts I was understandably holding onto, such as spatial, distance, linear time, solidity, the five physical senses--or even wanting to 'see' with the mind's eye for that matter--was what kept me from being able to really perceive their world.

For some reason I switched gears and asked them if they ever experience joy (remembering that they had said they didn't have human emotion in their existence) and they repeated what I had learned from them previously. I briefly remembered asking, in another visit, out of frustration in not being able to comprehend much of their world or existence, what they did to keep from getting bored. I had fully expected some kind of wise or esoteric answer, but was blown away when they all had paused (several seconds), with one of them finally asking a fellow Golden Being what "bored" was, truly having no idea what I was talking about. When I tried to explain the word they had trouble understanding!--(lol!).

I then expressed a desire to better understand 'their universe' we were apparantly in and surrounded by, and asked for their assistance. They have helped me in the past with visual aids--much like suddenly being able to watch a short movie, something I could obviously relate to. And I was then looking at a large, transparent bubble...and I understood that it housed a 'universe'. Then I was seeing what looked like thousands of these bubbles clustered together. I was told that even this 'visual' wasn't entirely correct because my concept of bubbles involved separate bubbles floating independently, or attaching themselves to others, but always being individual bubbles complete with a boundary or spherical casing. In essence, 'universe bubbles' had casings or boundaries and yet they didn't. I was then seeing all these slightly iridescent spheres superimposed over one another, intermingling, all one and yet each unto their own. I asked if there was a lot of traveling, so to speak, between universes, and they said of course, as if it was normal. I then had what I call a brief 'knowing flash' of what they were showing me--where I'm suddenly either more aware or able to better understand (it's a strange feeling and difficult to descibe, but you just suddenly *know* something, and you can't logically explain how), only to have it slide right back out of my awareness. I could feel they knew I was struggling a bit as I finally said that, yea, I sorta got it...and I laughed.

It felt as if I was stretched to the limit, so I changed the subject and thought I'd toss them something different, just to see what would come back. I asked them, throughout their interest and study of the Earth Life System, who did they feel was perhaps the most advanced person(s), the wisest of souls. At that point I was completely expecting they would point out a human or a human group, and was so surprised at their answer that I coped a mild attitude--:o). Before me, a short distance away, was a visual of the upper half of a large gorilla, just staring back at me with a benign expression. Now I love and have so much respect for the animal kingdom, and have always believed they were more properly connected with life in matters that were important, opposed to humans...but I thought what I was seeing was silly and said so. I said something like, "Ah c'mon--a gorilla? Please.....". The gorilla was still there so I let all of it go, not just that visual but where I was--as well as the Golden Beings--I just let it all go, asking for better understanding. I wanted my perceiver to give me a better interpretation. When I opened my awareness again nothing had changed...so I let it all go again only to have the vast 3D whiteness, as well as the gorilla, not only reappear but there was something that felt fixed about the environment--in a way that said what I was being shown was basically correct. As I struggled with this--thoughts flooding in about why I was so shocked at this information, why did I think that only humans had exclusive rights to intellect or wisdom?--I was told that the gorilla lived a multidimensional existence. Other animals did too (it felt as if the Golden Beings were saying that this was much more common in the animal kingdom than in the human). They could not only 'see' auras around living things but could actually go further and see other life forms in their true energy essence whenever they wanted (I was told this was a good way to know what was good to eat--the more energy a plant had the better feast). I was then treated to what felt like looking out at a world through the eyes of a gorilla...and saw leaves go from looking like leaves to being surrounded by white energy to being nothing but brilliant white energy forms. Gorillas could actually be aware of their physical earth environment, as well as other environments or dimensions, simultaneously, if they wanted. Thinking gorillas were slow or dumb resulted from humans observing their state of being from a narrowed, human perspective--assuming gorillas had a limited or no intellect. They said gorillas were thinkers all right, but they directed such processes for the most part into areas other than this one physical, conscious world we humans have decided is the only 'real' reality. Humans disconnected from these abilities that gorillas have actually perfected, because we somewhere along the line entered into or narrowed our attention so much so, into the conscious way of experiencing life (if we can't explain something with our five physical senses then it doesn't exist), that we don't pay attention to much outside that arena. I then said something like, "Usually people revere birds or animals that have some kind of mystical quality about them....I never thought of gorillas." The answered that all animals have these abilities and connection with more than just the physical world, but gorillas are amongst the few who've actually advanced such capabilities.

I started feeling like I was running out of gas, so I thanked them, saying I wouldn't wait a year to visit again, and returned to full waking consciousness...feeling a sense of incredulity as well as wonder at what I had learned.

Well thanks for reading and much love,

Ginny