News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Any advice for a me?

Previous topic - Next topic

Luis Castillo

Hey guys!

I'm new in this forum and new to AP too. I've been practicing for 6 months without success (by success I mean projecting).

So, here is what I do almost every night:
Lately, I have been trying some visualization exercices (mental rundown) and I get strong vibrations, touching feelings, buzzing sounds, and all kind of "good" things. But, that is not enought to projecting within the astral or even in RTZ. So, I'm a little frustrated, because some people try it for two days and they got it. And I don't have a clue about what I'm doing wrong.

So, any suggestion will be really aprecciated. By the way, sorry for my english (I speak spanish)  :-D

HindSight

Welcome!

First off it's seems like your doing nothing wrong, just keep doing what your doing and im sure it'll happen.

Iv been at it for almost 3 years and iv never had any real strong vibrations, only during my first couple weeks. Iv never really heard anything but I have, while in deep meditation, experience some sort of scene or visualization. Probably pertaining to the WILD technique of lucid dreaming. Iv never had an induced AP but I have entered though a lucid dream and sometimes when I wake up, lay still, then enter that astral because I'm already deeply relaxed and what not.

Just keep doing what your doing and just know that it'll happen. Any doubt will void the experience from ever happening. Just keep positive.
We are informational beings sharing information for the betterment of humanity

Astralsuzy

When you get vibrations it is important not to notice it.  Try to pretend that the vibrations are not there.   Your mind should stay calm and relaxed.   If you think of your body or your partner next to you, that will likely end the ap.   If it still does not work, do not give up.   Do an ap technique, such as jumping or something else.    It should work.   When you try to ap, try and think what do you do exactly.   What are you thinking?   How do you feel?    Is your mind relaxed?   Are you getting excited?   Getting excited will end the ap.   You may not be doing anything wrong.   Often you do not have to do any technique.   You just ap by itself.   If you have tried everything and it still does not work, then I would force yourself out.   A lot of people do not like doing that.    It is not hard.   You are very loose from your body so your inner self can easily move out of yourself.    I would do it quickly.   If you do it slowly you are more likely to get stuck.   If you mess it up, practice makes perfect.   You do not have to get vibrations to ap.   

Xanth

Quote from: Luis Castillo on September 13, 2013, 21:49:29
Hey guys!

I'm new in this forum and new to AP too. I've been practicing for 6 months without success (by success I mean projecting).

So, here is what I do almost every night:
Lately, I have been trying some visualization exercices (mental rundown) and I get strong vibrations, touching feelings, buzzing sounds, and all kind of "good" things. But, that is not enought to projecting within the astral or even in RTZ. So, I'm a little frustrated, because some people try it for two days and they got it. And I don't have a clue about what I'm doing wrong.

So, any suggestion will be really aprecciated. By the way, sorry for my english (I speak spanish)  :-D
Hi there  :)  Welcome to the forum.

That's great that you've been practicing, but I think it's more important to understand the "how" a technique or method works.  Because you're probably doing what I used to do before I figured this stuff out, which is over think things.

http://www.unlimitedboundaries.ca/2013/02/25/how-to-project-using-a-focused-breathing-technique/
The above article I wrote provides a basic understanding of using a focused breathing technique to project with, but more importantly HOW it works... you can use this knowledge in relation to the mental rundown exercise as well.  Once you have that figured out, pushing your consciousness away from everything physical becomes a lot easier because you now have a basic understanding of what actions are going on which support you continued experience in THIS reality.

That's all projection is... it's the act of pushing away everything physical from this reality in an effort to allow another reality stream to come in and fill the gap.  If you've ever experienced what we call "The void" or the "3D blackness", that's experiencing a reality devoid of any actual reality to experience.  It's just your consciousness experiencing nothing.

Anyway, give that a read and see how it goes.  :)

Astralsuzy

The breathing technique is very good Xanth.   It is simple and it works.   Thanks for posting it.

Xanth

Quote from: Astralsuzy on September 14, 2013, 18:08:44
The breathing technique is very good Xanth.   It is simple and it works.   Thanks for posting it.

However, the point of me posting that wasn't explicitly to share the breathing technique.
It was to show the depth of the focus one is supposed to layer upon their consciousness as they're going deeper and deeper "within".
The deeper "within" you move... the further "away" from everything physical your focus has to hold onto.  The less it has to hold onto, the easier it is for it to automatically SLIP to another reality frame.

TeenageWitch22

I am new here, but I have known about this forum for a while and it really is a great place.

One thing I have learned after a while of attempting and experienceing some very real things is that you must keep at it. Sometimes dreams are your best friend and can offer advice on more things than you know. So, tonight ask your mind to givve you a sign of what you are doing wrong and you might be surprised.

Luis Castillo

Hi guys. 

Aparently there is something wrong with the "Notify me" feature of the forum. I say this because when I posted my first thread, I click over the "Notify me of replies" checkbox inside of Additional Options. And when I click over the NOTIFY button on the main menu of the created thread, it asks me if I don't want to recibe more notifications.   

Maybe I have to set that in my account. Any clues??? 

I was sad thinking that nobody had answered to me because I didn't see the notifications on the email  :-D

Xanth

The forum software is old.  It bugs once in a while.
Screw that... it bugs often.  lol

Contenteo

I think you're almost there.

It's just time for you to try an early-morning drowsy exit.
Yes, yes, I know, it sucks, but I've always found that the evening is much better for practicing, in the morning is where you really get consistent results. In fact, I look at evening attempts as conscious exit or bust. The non-conscious, evening, exit attempts have more often than not yielded muddled experiences. The projection is def there just the quality is never as high as a morning attempt.

Best of luck.

Cheers,
Contenteo

Luis Castillo

Sadly I have tried the early-morning way, but I just get to know that is not for me  :-(

I think it is for the fact that in a good sleeping night, I just close my eyes and open them at wake up time, so to me, a night when I wake up several times is a really bad night. It is a all life habit.

And 3 times that I have tried to project after having a short sleeping, nothing really happen, and I don't have a clue why  :?

But night before sleeping is my time, so I have been modifying my sleeping habits to have more hours of sleep, because when I go to bed too sleepy or tired that just screw my attemps...

Xanth

My sleep time is so full of non-physical activity that a night of sleeping always feels like many hours... not the exact number of hours which really physically passes, but it still feels like a long time while I experience the non-physical experiences that I do.

My advice really is to just not worry about it.  :)

Contenteo

I have found that some sort of early morning attempt or wake up, do some chores, go back to bed and attempt method is the only way to really get some traction in a solid projection. I try most nights but really the results I get usually are moreso a fantastic, extended adventure through a series of vivid environments (F21-F25like). It is some semi-lucid prolonged experience. Sometimes upward of 24, 36, or even 72 hours. A few times it has felt like weeks when I awake. Once it felt like a lifetime. No joke, it took me days to recover.

There is the chance that I do get a projection experience so often with these night attempts, but it is nothing I would consider consistent, or high quality, for that matter. Early morning or afternoon nap is the only place to get sure-fire results if you know what you're doing. When I attempt those I don't know what is going to happen but I know something will.

Keep practicing, stay confident, & best of luck.  :-D

Cheers,
Contenteo