News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

AP Help Wanted

Previous topic - Next topic

I am wanting to astral project but I can't seem to find a method that actually works. If astral projection is possible though would I be able to travel to locations like extra-solar planets in a galaxy on the edge of the universe? If so would I be able to actually travel to the end of the universe and if there is something beyond that go on even further? If one of the two are yes then could you give me a guide on how you all astral travel? If not that maybe the link to the site you learned from. Thanks in advanced

And do mp3 files help any? If so where can I find the mp3 files for free that aren't .bwg. I want .mp3 and free. Please help as I want to astral project as soon as possible and don't have to much time to practice astral projection. And I've tried the rope, roll out, rope variations, rise, fall, etc but to no avail. Please help

Selski

Hi 3588897

You won't get anywhere rushing around like that.

Slow down.

And then slow down some more.

Learn to relax first.  That's a key part of projection.  Most people don't bother with it because it isn't very "interesting".  But if you don't know how to really relax, you'll have a difficult time.

Of course all those methods haven't worked - you're rushing too much.

If it doesn't happen spontaneously, then it's rather like learning to play a musical instrument - it can take years to play, and then even more years to play well.  

Sarah
We all find nonsenses to believe in; it's part of being alive.