News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Ap technique you enjoy

Previous topic - Next topic

Lumaza

Quote from: SCHMUSTIN on October 18, 2016, 19:36:44

I did try the one where you look at the candle (As you recommended to me in a previous post).
It work great for my wife. She ended up in the void state with in 4-6 min. First time she ever got there, she was really excited LOL.

But for me after a couple minutes the focus point seemed to dissipate. I will be giving it another go.
It might work easier for her because she isn't questioning it as much. She is just like, "ho hum, okay I'll give it a go". No expectations, no pressure. Do you see what I'm getting at here" *hint hint*!

It's natural for your focus to dissipate. Like I said, the average Human can hold their focus on a singular thing for about 8 seconds. In this practice, you are teaching/training yourself to hold it much more than that.

When the image disappears, bring it back. You will find you are so busy with the act of holding onto or creating this "target of your focus", that you have already shifted without even knowing what's going on. Like Tom Campbell once told me a long time ago "The NPR (Non Physical Reality/Realm) is just a simple shift away. We just have to learn to get out of the way and let it happen".
"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla

SCHMUSTIN

Quote from: Lumaza on October 18, 2016, 20:17:53
It might work easier for her because she isn't questioning it as much. She is just like, "ho hum, okay I'll give it a go". No expectations, no pressure. Do you see what I'm getting at here" *hint hint*!

LOL.... Yes, I see what your saying about the wife not "questioning it ha ha ha!

I know I am antisopating it, just cause I want it so bad. I have also had the pleasure of a partial separation.

Lumaza

Quote from: SCHMUSTIN on October 19, 2016, 01:09:49
LOL.... Yes, I see what your saying about the wife not "questioning it ha ha ha!

I know I am antisopating it, just cause I want it so bad. I have also had the pleasure of a partial separation.
Questioning it wasn't what I meant. Well, that was one part of it. The bigger part that hinders a person is the "expectations" and "pressure" they put upon themselves to achieve this.
"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla

ThaomasOfGrey

Quote from: Lumaza on October 18, 2016, 20:17:53
Like Tom Campbell once told me a long time ago "The NPR (Non Physical Reality/Realm) is just a simple shift away. We just have to learn to get out of the way and let it happen".

It is difficult to relate to what Campbell is talking about here. I find that states of consciousness have a gravitational nature; imagine a system containing only the earth and the moon. The earth represents the waking physical reality experience state, and the moon represents some non physical dream state.

As one attempts to jump from the earth to the moon, the gravity of earth affects you less the further away you get. If you don't jump high enough you get sucked right back down to earth, but once you breach the threshold of equal force, the moon gravity will take over and pull you in.

From the dream state, I can visualize or "see" a face and it will more or less immediately become a tangible and persistent entity in the dream, there is very little resistance. Visualizing a face from the normal state seems to have tremendous resistance, it isn't like changing the channel on TV, where the face is now your default and it takes effort to go back to not seeing the face.

At times I lose complete focus and knowledge of this physical reality, unwillingly, but this experience is not like the void. The void for me has a visual component, what I am trying to describe is complete engagement in a train of thought.

Theoretically from this state is should be extremely easy to experience the non-physical, the prerequisites are met, yet that gravity is still there to rip you back down to physical perception. It never travels the opposite way, unless special effort has been made to prepare the mind to the right state first.

I think the reason for this is because our ability to access other states of consciousness is a physical trait. You can measure the change in brain wave pattern associated with these other states. After years of mastery entering the void, Campbell has developed the neural pathways to quickly enter this state at will. He admits as such, but my view is that getting out of the way doesn't do anything unless you give the ball a serious roll and have dug a trough for it to roll in.

Nameless

You make a lot of sense ThaomasOfGrey. I think some people are just naturally or maybe unnaturally more geared to project than others.
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

Xanth

Quote from: ThaomasOfGrey on October 19, 2016, 04:52:29
It is difficult to relate to what Campbell is talking about here. I find that states of consciousness have a gravitational nature; imagine a system containing only the earth and the moon. The earth represents the waking physical reality experience state, and the moon represents some non physical dream state.

As one attempts to jump from the earth to the moon, the gravity of earth affects you less the further away you get. If you don't jump high enough you get sucked right back down to earth, but once you breach the threshold of equal force, the moon gravity will take over and pull you in.

From the dream state, I can visualize or "see" a face and it will more or less immediately become a tangible and persistent entity in the dream, there is very little resistance. Visualizing a face from the normal state seems to have tremendous resistance, it isn't like changing the channel on TV, where the face is now your default and it takes effort to go back to not seeing the face.

At times I lose complete focus and knowledge of this physical reality, unwillingly, but this experience is not like the void. The void for me has a visual component, what I am trying to describe is complete engagement in a train of thought.

Theoretically from this state is should be extremely easy to experience the non-physical, the prerequisites are met, yet that gravity is still there to rip you back down to physical perception. It never travels the opposite way, unless special effort has been made to prepare the mind to the right state first.
There is still a tremendous amount you can do and learn even if you don't break 100% free away from the Earth's gravity.  If your ONLY goal is to break free entirely and land on the moon then you're missing a perspective of what the non-physical is.  It's not a "here" or "there" thing... it's an entire spectrum.  You are already living FULLY and COMPLETELY in both.  You can project and experience just fine even if you never reach the moon. :)

That "tremendous resistance" you speak of is an entirely self created barrier.

QuoteI think the reason for this is because our ability to access other states of consciousness is a physical trait. You can measure the change in brain wave pattern associated with these other states. After years of mastery entering the void, Campbell has developed the neural pathways to quickly enter this state at will. He admits as such, but my view is that getting out of the way doesn't do anything unless you give the ball a serious roll and have dug a trough for it to roll in.
Campbell just knows the tricks.  They're there for you to learn as well.

Although, I wouldn't go as far as saying that access to those other states is a "physical" trait, since this physical isn't physical at all.  You are just part of consciousness and so is this "physical" reality.
The trick is to stop buying into the concept of physicality.  Once you break yourself from that, you'll begin to see reality in a much different light and it kind of loosens the hold it has upon you.  It's a slow learn though, as it was for me.

Positive3

Quote from: Xanth on October 19, 2016, 12:06:42
Although, I wouldn't go as far as saying that access to those other states is a "physical" trait, since this physical isn't physical at all.  You are just part of consciousness and so is this "physical" reality.
The trick is to stop buying into the concept of physicality.  Once you break yourself from that, you'll begin to see reality in a much different light and it kind of loosens the hold it has upon you.  It's a slow learn though, as it was for me.

From where to start tho?

also when you say everything is consciousness what u mean chair i am sitting on is consciousness? if u can help me figuring out this part i am really interested ^ _^

Phildan1

Quote from: Positive3 on October 19, 2016, 14:04:13
From where to start tho?

also when you say everything is consciousness what u mean chair i am sitting on is consciousness? if u can help me figuring out this part i am really interested ^ _^

I think the simple way to understand it is that everything is made up of energy, but we see them solid "objects". But the energy is consciousness at the same time as we in essence. But a chair will not speak to you basically - maybe I'm wrong lol - because it is a simple thing according to us. I think this is something which we need to investigate in the NP when we or others are learning about consciousness and energy.
Visit my blog site: http://daily-spirit.com

Lumaza

I think the "trick" Tom knows is realizing and believing/knowing that it really is that easy.

QuoteThe trick is to stop buying into the concept of physicality.  Once you break yourself from that, you'll begin to see reality in a much different light and it kind of loosens the hold it has upon you.  It's a slow learn though, as it was for me.
...in other words "change your mindset, changes your reality". How do you do that? You experience it enough times with an "open mind" and see/prove it to yourself.

ThaomasOfGrey

There is still a tremendous amount you can do and learn even if you don't break 100% free away from the Earth's gravity.  If your ONLY goal is to break free entirely and land on the moon then you're missing a perspective of what the non-physical is.  It's not a "here" or "there" thing... it's an entire spectrum.  You are already living FULLY and COMPLETELY in both.  You can project and experience just fine even if you never reach the moon. :)

Agreed, it is a spectrum, I have had enough glimpses of various experiences to place some data points on the spectrum so to speak. People don't come here to accept their common reality experience though, something drives us to want that canonical moon experience. I don't know if gaining it really enhances our growth potential, or whether it is an extension of our addiction to entertainment and desire for knowledge.

The idea of flying around my city in the real time zone at will just lights up the excitement of my being. A channeled 4th dimensional aptly described that we are like children reaching for the candy jar until we hurt ourselves.

That "tremendous resistance" you speak of is an entirely self created barrier.
Why does the barrier only apply to the normal waking state? If there was a fundamental belief that prevents me from doing these things, should it not also apply to other states of consciousness?

Where does the barrier come from, how can I learn more about it and how to deconstruct it. Are we institutionalized from birth to not be able to shift consciousness, or is it more like Tom Campbell's personal claim that 4th dimensional beings manually shut down our ability to access these states. That would be a externally created barrier.

Although, I wouldn't go as far as saying that access to those other states is a "physical" trait, since this physical isn't physical at all.  You are just part of consciousness and so is this "physical" reality.
The trick is to stop buying into the concept of physicality.  Once you break yourself from that, you'll begin to see reality in a much different light and it kind of loosens the hold it has upon you.  It's a slow learn though, as it was for me.

True, it isn't really physical, however, if you buy into Campbell's Big TOE - it is still a real system with real rules and that makes it behave like a true physical reality. I have no illusion of a material universe anymore, but I still appreciate the construct of a brain and how it affects our conscious experience.

If there was really no connection between the rules of this reality system and consciousness it wouldn't work as a reality system. Light and sound machines interact with our real brain structure for a consciousness effect. I can buy that unharnessed belief in the potential of consciousness can cause spontaneous changes in brain wave patterns that lead to new states, however, experiencing non physical reality with no change in brain waves would be an impressive feat.

Is there any evidence of a real disjoint between our brain system and consciousness? I have been told that even when we experience completely separate realities that we are still bounded by the limitations of the human mind. It isn't like going source consciousness and returning to human consciousness, it is experiencing source consciousness through the goggles of the human consciousness simulation.

These are just tasty ideas, I am always open to bigger perspectives.

Xanth

Quote from: Positive3 on October 19, 2016, 14:04:13
From where to start tho?

Yes, the chair you're sitting on is apart of everything in the same way you are part of everything. 
You might ask how that knowledge helps you to project... directly it doesn't.  Indirectly it plays a huge part in your spiritual development, which then drives your projections.
When you realize that everyone is simply an aspect of you from a different perspective, you learn that when you hurt someone else, you're really only hurting yourself. 

Xanth

Quote from: ThaomasOfGrey on October 19, 2016, 23:51:23
Agreed, it is a spectrum, I have had enough glimpses of various experiences to place some data points on the spectrum so to speak. People don't come here to accept their common reality experience though, something drives us to want that canonical moon experience. I don't know if gaining it really enhances our growth potential, or whether it is an extension of our addiction to entertainment and desire for knowledge.

The idea of flying around my city in the real time zone at will just lights up the excitement of my being. A channeled 4th dimensional aptly described that we are like children reaching for the candy jar until we hurt ourselves.
The flying is cool... and is probably mostly what I do when I find myself non-physical.
However, there's a reason why I don't actively practice projection anymore... there's no reason to.

My drive to teach people to project is in the hopes that they realize that they don't need to project at all and that their greatest strength lies in experiencing this "physical" reality with as much Love as they can.
THAT is where you will find your greatest chances of growing spiritually.

QuoteWhy does the barrier only apply to the normal waking state? If there was a fundamental belief that prevents me from doing these things, should it not also apply to other states of consciousness?
Why?  Because you've trained yourself to correlate your "physical" self to that belief.  When you're experiencing another reality, (usually) you've freed yourself from that belief.

QuoteWhere does the barrier come from, how can I learn more about it and how to deconstruct it. Are we institutionalized from birth to not be able to shift consciousness, or is it more like Tom Campbell's personal claim that 4th dimensional beings manually shut down our ability to access these states. That would be a externally created barrier.
Where does any subconsciously created belief come from?  Put into it's simplest form, you're taught from the very minute you enter this reality that you're simply nothing more than a piece of meat.  We don't teach out children that they're consciousness and that they're one piece of the whole.  Imagine if we did.  Imagine that we taught our kids that when you hurt others, you're really only hurting yourself.

QuoteTrue, it isn't really physical, however, if you buy into Campbell's Big TOE - it is still a real system with real rules and that makes it behave like a true physical reality. I have no illusion of a material universe anymore, but I still appreciate the construct of a brain and how it affects our conscious experience.
It's only "real" from the perspective of you experiencing it.
When you're experiencing a different reality, that reality then becomes "real" and it has a "real system with real rules" too.
You're confusing what "real" means in regards to a virtual system.

QuoteIf there was really no connection between the rules of this reality system and consciousness it wouldn't work as a reality system. Light and sound machines interact with our real brain structure for a consciousness effect. I can buy that unharnessed belief in the potential of consciousness can cause spontaneous changes in brain wave patterns that lead to new states, however, experiencing non physical reality with no change in brain waves would be an impressive feat.

Is there any evidence of a real disjoint between our brain system and consciousness? I have been told that even when we experience completely separate realities that we are still bounded by the limitations of the human mind. It isn't like going source consciousness and returning to human consciousness, it is experiencing source consciousness through the goggles of the human consciousness simulation.

These are just tasty ideas, I am always open to bigger perspectives.
You're right.  You can only experience other realities through your human experiences.  That's why the vast majority of experiences people have, especially in other realities, mirror that of our physical reality. 
Those of us who are more creative than others (certainly not me) end up having more esoteric experiences. 
I'd say you're bounded by your experiences.  Expand your experiences and you can expand WHAT you can experience.

In the end we're born INTO this reality and are PART of this reality.  Think about that idea for a bit.  It's the entire basis for your existence.  Scary thought really.  LoL

Positive3

Quote from: Xanth on October 20, 2016, 12:24:37
Yes, the chair you're sitting on is apart of everything in the same way you are part of everything. 
You might ask how that knowledge helps you to project... directly it doesn't.  Indirectly it plays a huge part in your spiritual development, which then drives your projections.
When you realize that everyone is simply an aspect of you from a different perspective, you learn that when you hurt someone else, you're really only hurting yourself. 

So does that mean when i hurt someone i hurt everyone if we are one? or if someone gets hurt i am also getting hurt but why don't i feel it? or why don't i feel it when i hurt someone else that it hurts me ? if that feeling comes from realisation does that mean that realizing may not have such a good impact?

Also aspect of me like if i used different perspectives i could see my self in others? sorry for this massive question bombs but i really want to clear this out 1 year ago i heared same thing form you i thought i understood but now i realize i have no sense what ( Being one ; Being same or say like everyone is consciousness) means

Xanth

Quote from: Positive3 on October 20, 2016, 12:59:04
So does that mean when i hurt someone i hurt everyone if we are one? or if someone gets hurt i am also getting hurt but why don't i feel it? or why don't i feel it when i hurt someone else that it hurts me ? if that feeling comes from realisation does that mean that realizing may not have such a good impact?
The question is from the level of consciousness.  I'm not talking about physical hurting.  This isn't pain we're talking about here.  
Spiritual growth of consciousness as a whole is what's hurt.  As Tom Campbell would call it... the entropy of the system is increased or decreased.
When you hurt someone, then the entropy of consciousness increases (bad)...
When you Love someone, then the entropy of consciousness decreases (good)...

This is why it's important to make that realization through our interactions with each other in our daily lives that we're all part of the "one", we're all part of consciousness.
Not just make the realization, but actually apply it to your life too.

Does that make more sense?  

QuoteAlso aspect of me like if i used different perspectives i could see my self in others? sorry for this massive question bombs but i really want to clear this out 1 year ago i heared same thing form you i thought i understood but now i realize i have no sense what ( Being one ; Being same or say like everyone is consciousness) means
"Aspect" was probably the wrong word.

You are an individual awareness which arose out of the whole of consciousness.
You're an individual in as much as your left arm is an individual of the whole of your body.  You're part of the body and never separate from it.
Or another way I like to put it is you're an individual like a wave arising out of an ocean.  You're part of the ocean and never separate from it.

Positive3

Yes but how we know that decresasing or increasing works that way? these last time i was into a little bit psycology and like i thought what's good what's bad is just our point of view i mean : if i hug someone and if i punched someone what defines was it good or bad, my intent why i did it? but what defines was this intent good or bad i mean :DD oh it's so hard to explain on not native language who says what's good what's bad maybe everything is just same i mean punching someone and loving someone may have different actions followed but in terms of good and bad punching for me can be good, for others bad who is correct? and is there an actual divine truth?

Xanth

Quote from: Positive3 on October 20, 2016, 13:29:33
Yes but how we know that decresasing or increasing works that way? these last time i was into a little bit psycology and like i thought what's good what's bad is just our point of view i mean : if i hug someone and if i punched someone what defines was it good or bad, my intent why i did it? but what defines was this intent good or bad i mean :DD oh it's so hard to explain on not native language who says what's good what's bad maybe everything is just same i mean punching someone and loving someone may have different actions followed but in terms of good and bad punching for me can be good, for others bad who is correct? and is there an actual divine truth?
The "Intent" behind WHY you did the action defines that action.

Say you did something which seems good (you returned someone's wallet they dropped), but if you did that action for selfish reasons (you EXPECTED to get a reward from them)... then you're not really helping consciousness.

EDIT: Oh and I edited my post above after you made your post.  :)

Positive3

No i understood that point of view but how we know it works that way? how we know that it's not helping consciousness what let say " Scans " our intent price so we get same in return? does that mean there is one devine truth we can't deny ? or it's our labbeling of good and bad that's the question i got, if we are gods of our selfs doesn't that mean i am the one who judges my self and defines what i am, for example i punched someone because i wanted to hurt them, we would define this as " bad inteneted action " yes? but why it's bad intented, if from my view it's not bad and from your view it's bad who's correct :D i don't want to sound like a psyco i am not punching people in face just to clear this out :DD

+ yep saw editing just now

Xanth

Quote from: Positive3 on October 20, 2016, 13:42:36
No i understood that point of view but how we know it works that way?
We don't know... we actually CAN'T know. 

But ask yourself this: What kind of world would YOU like to live in?
One where we all work together to better each other and ourselves?
Or one where we all live individually and live only for ourselves?

I know which would I'd prefer.  :)

Our own labeling of what's "good" or "bad" is meaningless with Intent. 

ThaomasOfGrey

Thanks for the previous reply Xanth, it is good. Without a doubt I intend on teaching my children from the outset that they are consciousness and see where that leads.

I think I can assist on this matter of good and bad. There are two separate concepts at play; moral good and bad, which is completely subjective, arbitrary and not very useful. Then you have absolute good and bad, scientifically measureable and objective. For a long time I never believed there was such an absolute, but there can be within a specific mental concept.

If you take for granted that consciousness exists on an evolutionary path, starting at essentially nothing, and ending at "perfection" you can simply define those actions that get you closer to perfection as being good, and ones that cause regression as bad. That being said, good can lead to bad, bad can lead to good. In some cases it may not be possible to reach good without the bad. You have to try everything to know what works.