Astral Body Shifting In and Out?

Previous topic - Next topic

dkj400

quote:
when I am waking up or falling asleep, but those feel different though, it's more of a sudden rushing or falling sensation, and not instantaneous.

Damn I hate that!

Kuhl

Yeah I think its because you are in such a relaxed state which raises your vibrational state and subsequent raising of the vibrational states "puts" you in your etheric for a moment which makes it feel like your entire side of your body jerked one way real hard or, more common with me, just a foot or or arm.  This happens all the time when I am meditating and clearing my mind.

FistOfFury

Sometimes when I'm sitting or laying down in a relaxed way (like reading a webpage, in bed, or watching TV), I get a sudden, instantaneous weird sensation. It feels like my astral body suddenly shifts or moves out of my physical body, like a sudden jolt of movement in a random direction (usually sideways), and then boom, it zips back. It's like my astral is trying to jump out when it thinks the coast is clear because I'm distracted, sneaky little thing! [:P] This ever happen to anyone here, and any idea what is going on? I've also felt similiar sensations when I am waking up or falling asleep, but those feel different though, it's more of a sudden rushing or falling sensation, and not instantaneous.