News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Teacher

Previous topic - Next topic

schnoogan

I was just wondering if anyone can teach me astral projection...I've tried alot of techniques and none of them have worked. I used to get strong vibrations but now it feels like im being sucked up but i can't seem to get out of my body... any help would be nice but i'd like someone to actually teach me.....Thanks

Nick

A good start would be to read Robert Bruce. Try either his first book Astral Dynamics or his latest work with Brian Mercer entitled:Mastering Astral Projection.

Everyone is different, and a "teacher" for one may not be well suited for another. The best way, in my opinion, is to read as much as you can. Also, get involved in the forum here. There is a lot of good information contained in previous posts and topics.

Take a look at our "Sticky" topics, and also our Welcome to Permanent Astral Topics forum for past topics that contain great advice.

Good luck!  :)

Nick
"What lies before us, and what lies behind us, are tiny matters compared to what lies within us...." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Tayesin

Quote from: schnooganI was just wondering if anyone can teach me astral projection...I've tried alot of techniques and none of them have worked. I used to get strong vibrations but now it feels like im being sucked up but i can't seem to get out of my body... any help would be nice but i'd like someone to actually teach me.....Thanks

Hi, I think doing is much more effective than reading.  Keep at your practicing, do it daily for at least 30 days with one method.  If it does not work, then scrap it for something different !

You could try the white light method as described in my home pages..  which you can get to by the link in my signature, then click Spiritual heading to get to the white light section.

Good luck.
:D

Nick

QuoteHi, I think doing is much more effective than reading

That may be easy for you to say, Tayesin, however for someone that is finding that the  doing is going nowhere, perhaps some literary inspiration may help.

Reading can only add to the doing in my opinion, and its not a question of this is more effective than that. Its more a combination of taking in the information, and applying same.

Regards,
Nick
"What lies before us, and what lies behind us, are tiny matters compared to what lies within us...." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Tayesin

Hi Nick,
My concern was that in reading we can get too many different concepts and opinions of what can or will work, so much that it can be more confusing for the beginner.

And we know if one method is not working for us then we need to look into other ones that may.

Apart from that, I do think reading is important because we can get insights that feel "Yes" to us, and thereby motivate us further.

I am a little biased in my opinions too...  :oops:

Thanks
:D

Nick

Hi Tayesin,

Probably we're both talking in the same direction here. I reckon that many of us have to find that viable personal method and keep at it practice-wise. Certainly for people like me,  results can take a period of time, but as you say, the doing is quite important.  :)

All the best,
Nick