News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Phasing information

Previous topic - Next topic

Monsolith

Hi !

Where can you find complete information on phasing ? Are there reference books ?

MontanaHayseed

Pretty much, "Phasing", if you really want to understand it, you will need math.

You will want algebra, college algebra, pre calc, calc, and then off into Fourier equations.

:-)

Good stuff though and worth the work.. I am slowly making my away along self teaching.

But FWIW, and it may not be worth much, my (MY) impression of "phase stuff" described in a not too mathy way, runs about like this:

Abstractly, it is about any behavior that can be modeled using repeating waves, usually sine waves... and specifically.. the displacement of the wave form relative to itself.

A good perceptual example is to experiment with the "phase" button on your home stereo system...as you turn up the phase... it seems as though it "gets more spacious".  If you have time and want to try a great fun teen agey thing....  take your favorite CD and copy it over to tape.  Then, Using separate music reproduction systems, start them both at once so that they are playing the same music at the same time.  Technology being never quite perfect, they will gradually move into or through  or out of phase with eachother...  and it is a fun listen!  If you get them to start at exactly the same (which is not easy to do if you aren't a DJ type) they will sound like a good deep stereo sound, eventually one will lead the other (in phasey talk.... one signal is said to lead (or follow) the other by a certain amount, given in degrees).  as this separation grows... the music begins to sound more and more spacious... a nice deep phase that then begins to sound like a huge auditorium.. and then it becomes a definite echo affair for a while... and that is an interesting zone that I think a lot of folks experience differently...  eventually they become so far apart that the sense it that a single time bifurcated and is wandering off in a different direction.

Certain altered states of conscious are just dripping with audio phasing.. things, whether strictly in the mind or actually heard in the physical environment, get that rich "deep" spacey, even echoey (refereed to as "trails" in some circles) feel to them.. and this can cross over into visual and tactile perception as well. These "sounds" are easily mimicked by the way.. and for some folks can be some what trance inducey.

I am digressing all over the place here, eh?

Maybe try the MOnroe Institute site.. there are a few basic papers there by Skip Atwater that gives a basic run down about what their phasing is... how they induce it and so on.  Read up on sine waves though too .
"We couch in our fiction those facts with which we are not yet ready to deal, while we embrace as fact those fictions from which are not yet ready to part."

'n nat's a fact..!

...which might be, I guess, why God invented beer....~

:-D

Rastus

Perhaps you were looking for this instead?

Put yourself into a meditative state, build your energy and open all your Chakras (I'm Shamballic, so that's more than your physical '7').  Quiet your thoughts.  Now picture where you wish to be.  Picture it in your minds eye with absolute certaintly.  See the place, feel the place, the total experience.  Now will yourself there and you sort of snap into the mental picture in your mind.

At first I tended to yo-yo, snapping sharply back.  With practice I can stay there longer and longer.  Clarity varies with my ability to ignore what happens around me physically (kids/pets/bad meditation spot)  :P
There is a physical limitation upon how much light a human body can sustain. Interestingly, there is no limit on how much light a human vessel can generate. When fully enlightened you must instill your light in order to maintain its wisdom.

Gandalf

Certainly you don't need 'math' in order to phase, in the monroe sense of the word!

You just need to focus away from the physical and into the mental- the imagination... then step into it... the skill is learning to do this without losing your awareness.

Douglas
"It is to Scotland that we look for our idea of civilisation." -- Voltaire.

Frank

Hello:

There will be by Spring this year, hopefully, as I'm about halfway through writing it. :)

Yours,
Frank

MontanaHayseed

Right.

The request as stated was for "complete information about phasing".

B,W.

MH
"We couch in our fiction those facts with which we are not yet ready to deal, while we embrace as fact those fictions from which are not yet ready to part."

'n nat's a fact..!

...which might be, I guess, why God invented beer....~

:-D

Nick

Hi Monsolith,

Take a look at our  Welcome to Permanent Astral Topics forum. You'll find a few threads (and posts)  on or about Phasing (in the Monroe sense).

There is a good deal of information therein that you might find both interesting and helpful.

Very best,
Nick
"What lies before us, and what lies behind us, are tiny matters compared to what lies within us...." - Ralph Waldo Emerson