News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Astral World

Previous topic - Next topic

astralmaster

SkyZankabarr,
Welcome to the forum. You will learn alot more by searching past posts on this topic rather than asking new questions that have already been aswers many many times. I wish you the best.
David

Nick

Hi Nathan,

Welcome to the Astral Pulse forum! [:)] There is a great deal of information here that should help you. With respect to obe, my observation has been that everyone is different. Some people may have strong vibrations, while others may feel just a faint tingling.

What I do is different from obe. It is called astral phasing. Briefly, obe is a projection of an etheric double into the real time zone, On the other hand, astral phasing involves the projection of consciousness into the astral realms proper.

As was mentioned above, there are previous topics here in the Astral Consciousness forum that may answer a lot of questions for you. Take a look at the topics called "stickies". They were made to stay in place because the information in them has a recurring value. There is a wealth of information there if you spend some time reading over topics such as Gateway Wave 1 Pointers by Frank; and Achieving Consciouness State for Astral Phasing and Phasing Methods by Adrian.

You can also use our search engine at the top of the page and locate topics of interest. Again, welcome and we'll look forward to your posts.

Very best,
"What lies before us, and what lies behind us, are tiny matters compared to what lies within us...." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

SkyZankabarr

Thank you
I have never heard of astral phasing as so far i have gathered that it is some sort of meditive state gained through the use of Cds/tapes. I am finding it hard to find how to start astral phasing and what the different states (focus 21 ect) are. I donn't have the resources to buy Cd's or tapes so is there a way to induce Astral phasing through the use of sone sort of technique?

Also. I have experimented with the technique (Mind awake = Body Asleep) and found my body slowly becoming asleep. I feel that noone canhelp me with Astrla protection apart from me at the moment cause i have spoken to so many people about it. I guess i just have to focus on getting it.I am very very very intreasted in Astral Phasing, Please can sombody explain in more detail what it is or diirct me to a few topics that explain it?

Nick

Hi SkyZankabarr,

The way I learned astral phasing is by reading all of the posts by Frank. He hasn't been here in a while but he has been very helpful. Hopefully he'll return soon. The best thing I can tell you is to read over those three threads/topics that I mentioned in my post above. There is a lot of information in them. I also detail my approach in the topic Phasing Methods in the Astral Consciousness forum should you want to take a look.

Also, there is a software item called Brainwave Generator (BWG) that some people have used to assist in getting to the mind-awake/body-asleep state. If you put Brainwave Generator in our search engine (at the top oof the page) you will find a lot of topics on the BWG where you can decide if that's something you'd like to try for yourself. We also keep some free BWG presets in our file library for members to use. The BWG is also a binaural beat approach without a cd.

Very best,
"What lies before us, and what lies behind us, are tiny matters compared to what lies within us...." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

clandestino

hi skyzankabarr !  (? what does the name mean, by the way ?!)

as Nick said, check out Frank's posts for astral phasing info. In one, there is a lengthy run down of a typical approach to using a hemi-sync CD...you put the CD on, and run through the "imaginary" scenario.

However, it can also be done without the CD, or alternatively use the BWGEN stuff.

Re. the rope technique - this technique (and all similar techniques) can only succeed when you are in the proper state of conciousness. It is quite similar to a "trance" where your physical body is deeply relaxed / asleep, but your mind is concious. Try reading "astral dynamics" for further info....

Also...don't give up. ! This forum is a wealth of knowledge AND inspiration. Its only a matter of time before you have an OBE, if you really want to have one !

regards,

Mark
I'll Name You The Flame That Cries

clandestino

quote:
Also. I have experimented with the technique (Mind awake = Body Asleep) and found my body slowly becoming asleep.

sorry, i didn't read your 2nd post !

If you are feeling yourself going to sleep and being deeply relaxed, you are having success....you are getting there. But you have to "push" yourself further. Ironically, "push" is not a good way of describing it....you have to drift into this state of conciousness, not force yourself there.

You have to let yourself drift further towards sleep than you are currently allowing, whilst all the time, staying aware in your mind of what is going on.
I'll Name You The Flame That Cries

SkyZankabarr

Hey all, Im Nathan From Australia and Im 15 years of age.
Im new to the astral world, i found out about Astral Projection from my dad, and relised i had had a few astral excperiences when i was younger. So i started doin a few techniques so i could excperience this great astral world. Now. I've tried the rope techniques and a few other techniqes without even the slightest vibration. Could you give me a few Techniques or Pointers on trying to Astral project. Also could you explain what astral Phasing is? Thank you , I hope i can become a active member of this forum.