Being touched while sleeping.

Previous topic - Next topic

Killa Rican

I'm sure plenty have went through this already. But I would like to know what others thinks.

I had very little sleep last night as the hours from 3AM-7AM I kept waking on and off repeatedly in a half awake/half asleep state to something touching me. It would kept running its 'hands'(Because it did feel like hands with fingers) over my body while im in a minor paralysis.I couldnt see what it was because it was dark. I would go back to sleep. Everytime i woke up out of nowhere half asleep it would happen again and become more intense.

I would shift my sleeping positions in bed, and it felt like these hands were moving my blankets trying to tuck me in. Then it would resume what it was doing. I got annoyed and yelled out for "IT" to stop that im trying to sleep. And it didnt. I forced myself to fully wake up and get a glass of water, and I snapped out of it. It stopped. I Turned on the TV and left it on as I went back to sleep lol.

I'm not going to jump to conclusions, but for the more experienced, What can anyone make of this?

I thought it was interesting. I wasnt scared, I was just annoyed lol.
For those who believe, no explanation is necessary. For those who do not, none will suffice. ~Joseph Dunninger

Killa Rican

For those who believe, no explanation is necessary. For those who do not, none will suffice. ~Joseph Dunninger

Lionheart

When I was a child I had many nighttime interruptions. My feet seemed to be the target. As soon as it started I would immediately pull my blankets over my head. I think I actually slept every night with my blankets over my head until I was at least 15. This happened quite a bit, I would be sleeping and would feel cool air as an opening in the bottom of the blankets occurred. Every night this happened I awoke in the morning with my feet exposed. I never told anyone this and I never quite understood what was happening. But sleep for me used to be a scary adventure. Today I still have nights when I am being rustled from my sleep. My feet and legs seem to still be the target and I still wake up with the sheets opened at the bottom of the bed and my legs exposed. It doesn't scare me anymore because in all the many times it has happened, I am still here and breathing. I would love to hear if anyone else has experienced any of this. So many strange things occur in our lives that we keep quiet on. I wonder how many things we people that are waking up to Phasing and OBE's actually have in common. So far I have spoken to OmCasey here and found out we have a number of things in common.

Nameless

And now there are three. I also experienced this as a kid. It felt exactly like a cat or dog was on the bed walking up and down beside my legs. I spent many a night trying to stay awake and 'see' it but never did. Although I often saw an impression on the side of my bed where someone sat down. Now as I look back on it I wonder if perhaps someone was sitting on the edge of bed perhaps petting a small animal and my legs were just in the way. I went to sleep many nights with my head buried under the covers.
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.