News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Building my intuition?

Previous topic - Next topic

Firmitas

Hey guys, It's been a while since I was on the pulse, hope you are all doing well :)

So basically I've been getting random signs here and there that have shown accurate predictions for the outcomes of certain things. These mainly occur in my dreams and they are often always after doing heavy energy meditation before going to sleep.
For example:
first a quick side note for those who dont know, a hostess bar is a bar where women work (usually Japanese) in kind of fancy club-like clothes and men will pay a load of money to just sit and drink/talk to them. The whole notion of this kind of bothers me, mainly because i've seen the types of guys that go in to those clubs first hand.
So a couple weeks back I had a very vivid dream of my girlfriend standing in front of me wearing a hostess dress and she said, "im cheating on you". I confronted her about the dream the next day and she said, "well... you're dream might be somewhat right. I got an offer to go back and work at the hostess club (she had worked there previously when we weren't dating).
The second occurred last night. I had another vivid dream of someone saying to me, "starting tomorrow, the strokes (my favorite band) will start previewing their new album". Low and behold I go on the internet this morning and they have started previewing it.

I made a post a while back about the random shoots of energy that will start at the back of my neck, and then work its way down to the base of my spine and sides of my back. Someone had told me that this was intuition and that I should follow it. I've been trying to but it happens at such random times throughout the day that I have no idea what to follow haha.

In any case, any output or info is greatly appreciated.

-Firmitas