News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Bunch of questions

Previous topic - Next topic

Simo

Hey guys - thats whats been bothering me and i cant get peace!
1-If souls get reincarnated,how is it possible to meet dead relative while out of body?
2-Why we cant remember our past lifes while out of body?
3-is our present the only real time moment?I mean if past present and future are paralel,does that mean that everything is set and our choices mean nothing?I hope you understand my last question
Who am I is not important...My message is...

Astralzombie

Hi simo.

My opinions only.

1.  I don't believe that we reincarnate quickly but some do force the issue thinking they can get back to their loved ones still alive believing they will remember when they return by sheer will alone.

I believe that most usually wait a minimum amount of time until everyone that is important to them and their loved ones have died on earth. This way, there is no one alive that is still trying to reach them. May or may not apply to famous people who still love their fans.

2.  If you and everyone else remembered their past lives,you wouldn't learn anything new and you would still be judged on what you did ten lifetimes ago. We might as well live a thousand years if that was the case.

3.  It is the only real time moment that matters to you now. The past, present, and future existing simultaneously only means that all probabilities of all your choices and the choices of others that affect you exist. You don't have access to know all the outcomes even though they already exist so your choices matter.
It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
Mark Twain

Simo

Great answers!Thanks!And I want to share my time travel imposibility theory - if you build time machine to get back in time to save a loved one that died,and you succeed,you wouldnt get a reason to build a time machine the first place and she wouldnt have died at all so there is the paradox!And you wont even know that something changed! :lol:  it makes my head explode :D

Szaxx

Hey Simo,
Google timelines, the interdimensional type.
Your above mind blower is answered.
That would really blow your mind.
Then think on what if someone travelled back and accidentally killed their great grandparents when they were young?
Ripples,
Now you're really screwed up.
Perhaps not, if you think our physical reality is one of millions.
Boom head gone. :-D
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

Simo

As I typed my questions I remembered a Robot chicken video where a proffessor explained a theory and all the students that said "I get it" had their heads explode lol :D

CFTraveler

Quote from: Simo on October 25, 2013, 09:01:58
Hey guys - thats whats been bothering me and i cant get peace!
1-If souls get reincarnated,how is it possible to meet dead relative while out of body?
a-They don't reincarnate immediately.  Time passes differently in the in-between-life (bardo, limbo) than on earth.
b-or, the part that reincarnates is not the same part of the person that keeps memories.  The disembodied are the souls, only the spirit reincarnates.
Those are but two theories that can describe the possibilities.
Quote2-Why we cant remember our past lifes while out of body?
a-You need a brain to process the storage of memories and to retrieve them.  When you drop the body, the memories only stay in the 'akashic record/ ether/ insert your favorite term here' while you go on to have another set of experiences.  Or,
b- You need a brain to store memories- when you drop your body, you drop your memories, or at least the medium in which they were recorded.  So, no memories, unless they get stored somewhere else, which means, ghost.

Quote3-is our present the only real time moment?I mean if past present and future are paralel,does that mean that everything is set and our choices mean nothing?I hope you understand my last question
Time is the expansion of the physical universe as we perceive it.  I don't believe it's 'parallel', or that everything is happening all at once, from the point of view of a physical existence.  Space changes and time is how we perceive it.  Choices are what we make, and they count.
From the point of view of eternity, then the answer changes- but to a timeless void there is no 'is'.  So there is no answer from the point of view of eternity- but from the point of view of the observer, yes, there is time.  The thing to remember is that time is not fixed- we can make it go faster and we can make it go slower, unlike other spatial dimensions.  The 'passage' of time is one more thing that we can manipulate about our reality, and it's one more possiblity.
There is a tendency from mystics to say that because there is change there is illusion (and that is all right, I say it all the time) but this does not mean it's nonexistent- it means that an illusion is more than what we see, and this  makes it more meaningful, not less.
Why?

Lionheart

Here's my answers, they are the truths I have been shown when answering questions like this.

1-If souls get reincarnated, how is it possible to meet dead relative while out of body?
I have tried to get in contact with deceased people and have been told they have moved on now. So, I don't believe you can always successfully get in touch with a deceased person. I have gotten in touch with some deceased people, but after a time span, they were no longer there. One actually moved on quite quickly as well.

2-Why we cant remember our past lifes while out of body?
We do have ways if we wish. These are either by Aping and accessing the Akashic records ourselves or by undergoing a past life regression.
I also believe we don't remember them right away once out of the body because there is something else more important at the time that we either have our focus on or need to be shown.

3-is our present the only real time moment?I mean if past present and future are paralel,does that mean that everything is set and our choices mean nothing?I hope you understand my last question .
In the NPR yes, there is no time, at least not like we experience here. We are put in this Time based reality so we can learn. We learn by the various things that we experience, whether good, bad or ugly, throughout our life span, they are all experiences that help us grow/evolve.
Choice means everything. Choice creates the path you follow. Choice creates who you are, what you learn and is of the upmost importance in your personal evolution.

dreamingod

Frank Kepple - findings concerning the concept of reincarnation:

Reincarnation is a confusing issue. I used to subscribe to the notion that we all lived sequential human lives, one after the other, as did Monroe. You will find that the standard concept of reincarnation runs through his work. However I have now come to the conclusion that this is not quite right. It is fair to say, from a Focus 4 perspective, that we all certainly do experience many, many human lives. The difference is, we don't experience them sequentially, we experience them all simultaneously.

Focus 4 of consciousness holds what you might call our individual Primary Essence. Each individual is a focus of his or her Primary Essence. Stemming from each of our Primary Essences, if you like, are many, many other focuses. A person may have thousands of other focuses who are experiencing physical lives, both in our physical world and in many other physical dimensions too, but these other focuses are NOT us. But they are directly connected to us, if you like, as they are a focus of the same Primary Essence.

We can MERGE with these other focuses as they are of the same Primary Essence and they can MERGE with us. When I say merge I mean we can search within us and experience them. They are, most certainly 'other lives' and other lives we can merge with and experience. But they are NOT us. They are other focuses of our Primary Essence.

Again, within subjective reality there is NO time. There is no such thing as past and future. All is present. This aspect of subjective reality is one of the most misunderstood aspects and causes a LOT of confusion. I've said a number of times that all this is to do with the way these, what are called, Trans-Dimensional Areas in consciousness function. I've been studying them for a while and they are mighty complex to get to grips with. I still have not managed to suss them out, yet.

But what people are calling 'past lives' are, in fact, encounters with other focuses of their Primary Essence. The basic mistake people make is they assume the other person is them. How can it not be them? People think to themselves, after all, they know SO much about them. They can sense them inside, so it must have been another life, they assume. Just like when people looked to the sun and tracked its movements. It was OBVIOUS the sun revolved around the earth. Of course, the sun does not actually move around the earth at all. Quite the opposite. In a similar vein, these people are assuming that the people they are merging with are them. But the people that we encounter within us, in this particular respect, are NOT us. They are other focuses of our Primary Essence that we can merge with. I have done this a number of times. All you need do is project to Focus 4 and all will become apparent to you.

What people are calling 'past-life regression' is, in fact, a merging with another focus in the action of an F1/F4 overlay experience. But I actually doubt that even these are all true mergings with other focuses. It may just be people observing other people within Focus 3 and not understanding that there is even a Focus 3.

There is a difference between merging and observing. When you merge with another focus you actually feel as if you have become that person. You haven't actually become them, all you have done is to merge with them. But it does feel like you have become them for the duration of the merging. Hence the reason why people mistakenly assume the other person was them at some stage.

Again, there is NO TIME within subjective reality. I cannot stress this point too highly. It is the source of MUCH confusion and misunderstanding.

It is fair to say that at least some of our physical focuses who are experiencing our physical dimension may be engaged in several different time-frames simultaneously, so in this sense and in this sense only, we, from where we are sitting in this time-frame, may have other focuses who are currently engaged in physical lives in our historical past and perhaps we can offer ourselves glimpses of their lives, seeing how we are sharing the same physical system. However, they are still experiencing their lives at the same time as we are experiencing ours.

I am NOT saying that the people who are thinking they are connecting with 'past lives' are talking a complete load of BS. Nope, I am saying they are making the basic misassumption that they were once the other person. They are making the mistake of assuming their lives are occurring in a linear time framework. i.e. occurring in a sequential manner. In other words, that each life proceeds one after the other. Nope, all your focuses are living simultaneously and every one of your focuses is a different person. What 'connects' them all, if you like, is they are a focus of the same Primary Essence within Focus 4 of consciousness and that is what makes it possible to merge with them. You DO have other focuses that you can merge with, but they are NOT you. You are you and they are they. But people are SO transfixed with the notion of linear time they cannot think beyond it.

To put this into context, a diagram of Frank's Wider Reality Model

~

My experiences have led me to similar insights.
I am self aware, self referential consciousness-energy (being).
According to my present focus I experience a personality construct
which I associate with the light body vehicle and story context relative to the reality paradigm.
This is presently my default focus.
Since I have experienced (I think) all four states of consciousness
(ref Frank's 4 Focuses Model description),
I have memories of experiencing and being various avatars/personalities,
including being no thing, just pure self awareness floating as a point of consciousness in the void.

Memories are elusive, particularly those arising from astral projection.
When one is not focused on recalling these experiences, these memories will fade away
as the present experiences take primary place in one's attention.
Similarly when one has enjoyed watching a particular movie, the movie becomes less memorable
over the passing of time, unless one recalls the experience to one's present attention.
The more emotionally charged/engaged and relevant a particular movie is to one's experiences/life 
commensurately increases the likelyhood of recall.

Then there are those people who have exceptional memories.

Jill Price – The Woman Who Can't Forget
QuotePrice describes her memory as being similar to a movie running in the background. "My memory has ruled my life. I think about the past all the time. It's like a running movie that never stops. Like, we're sitting here and I'm talking to you and in my head I'm thinking about something that happened to me in December 1982, it was a Friday, I started work at Gs." Unfortunately, it's not only just facts that Jill remembers, but memories as well. Both happy ones, and painful ones. And it is the painful memories that make life hard for her. While regular people are able to forget bad things that happened to them, Jill cannot. The saying, "Time Heals" just does not hold good for her, as she does not forget anything with time.

Solomon Shereshevskii - The Man Who Could Never Forget
QuoteThe benefits of forgetting

Solomon Shereshevskii's story doesn't have a Hollywood ending: Every day poor Solomon became more debilitated by his inability to forget. Unable to work out which memories were important and which weren't  Solomon was unable to see 'the bigger picture', Every new experience formed mental  associations with dozens of other memories. Even the best medical experts of the time were unable to help: no-one could find the hunan video recorder's stop button! Solomon Shereshevskii eventually became a social recluse; a  bombardment of vivid and intrusive thoughts prevented him from thinking clearly. Unable to form meaningful relationships, Solomon sadly ended up a prisoner to his immense memory.

Being able to forget is definately a gift.

Perhaps not being able to recall other experiences or what many refer to as "past lives"
is a blessing. One can immerse oneself in another set of experiences, perceiving it
as new experiences without the emotional baggage associated with the "other" .
What excitement can one experience if one knows what to expect?

~
We are spirit, expressing what we will.
We act out perSONAs on our stage of iMAGEination.
We are both the dreamer & the dream.
I think therefore I am.
I am consciousness & potentiality