News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

BWGEN

Previous topic - Next topic

liquidreality

Can someone teach me how to make a preset or help me by showing me a site that will teach me...thank you
Ignorance is the result of the lack of motivation to learn

EsotericFury

I need help too........I'm trying to edit the volume of a preset. It's too loud, but I can only edit one of the voices, I don't know how to edit the other one.

liquidreality

Ya so someone please help us
Ignorance is the result of the lack of motivation to learn

snic

I too would like to learn how to use BwGen to its full potential

Infinity

Bwgen, u have 2 pay for it!! I dont like paying money for knowledge... It seems unhuman?

RTCovenant

QuoteI need help too........I'm trying to edit the volume of a preset. It's too loud, but I can only edit one of the voices, I don't know how to edit the other one.

Try lowering the volume on your computer.  :o

That would be the easy way. But if you insist on changing the preset, their is a box somewhere in the setting of that preset that lets you pick what voice you are editing.
"There are three kinds of people in this world, those who can count and those who can not."

EsotericFury

That is why I want to edit the preset. I don't want to lower the volume of my computer, because I have other programs running in background that have sound, and if I lower the computer volume then it will lower them too. I wanted to try out using a preset that raises your focus level while you play video games. I just cant  ever seem to stay focused on one thing, such as the current strategy I'm supposed to be doing, when I play video games, my mind always constantly wandering from one thing to the next, and it makes me mess up in-game. I already figured out how to lower the volume of each voice on my own before I read this topic again, but thanks though!  :)