News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Church

Previous topic - Next topic

Positive3

I thought i had about this post here but i couldn't find it, so i didn't post it more likely anyways :D this happened several months ago before i was new to this astral projection stuff ( was christian then ) so in this big church there were special little rooms for different saints or something like that i entered one of them and in moment i entered the door (not the church) this special little room i felt vibration rush like i was really vibrating not from inside like also on outside my hands started shaking like i couldn't handle them i was like moving on one place like when phone vibrates lol :D, want to mention it was much bigger stronger rush of vibes then while obes/SP or something like that anyways the thing is i wasn't focused on place was thinking about something else so i don't remember good how room looked like but there are several aspects

- There were drawings of these saints + grave of this saint
- There were different writings on like old language
- And there was many drawings of star of David which looks like this

Just was interested if anyone had this kind of experience, was it just like room energy or i don't know lol