CONCEPTUAL FRAMEWORK OF THE ASTRAL

Previous topic - Next topic

Contenteo

Happy New Year Everyone!

As this is the year I discovered projection (And WHAT a discovery :-P)I wanted to celebrate its conclusion by releasing a framework I made back in late spring.

http://i1109.photobucket.com/albums/h438/Robert_Carbone/Contenteos2011ConceptualFramework.jpg

I hope it helps many understand a clear logic path in what they are attempting.
I hope it assists newcomers.
and I hope it helps you all become more confident in understanding this reality we live within.

Of course, I challenge you make amendments, but please, if its going to be a thousand words. Make a picture.  :wink:

Also, when posting replies, I plead that you take a step back and analyze your own mental model before discussion semantics. Words are simply placeholders. It's not their fault, languages and lexicon need to have a natural bias to a topic to exist. Without context, language is just shapes. I have seen to many a good discussion in this forum go to the wayside because of fundamental semantics disagreement that could be solved with empathy. Resolve to look beyond language, that is the only way to see the truth. Best to you all in 2012.

Cheers,
Contenteo

dotster

I think you've done an awesome job with this and I think it will be a great help to many, myself included. Thank you :)
You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one. Perhaps some day you'll join us, and the world will live as one.

Xanth

I absolutely love it.  :)

It's exactly how I view things.

CFTraveler

I love it also but I have a question/comment: It looks like you've put lessons (learning zone) in an aware zone, but it has been my experience (and that of Monroe's too, btw) that lessons are happening even when you are not aware/lucid- They're what I call Dreamstate Lessons, and I believe Monroe became lucid in the middle of one, and the teacher told him that he was done on this course and would be going on to a different place/realm for his 'next' lessons.
So Idk if you want to modify anything on the basis of this, and I may be misinterpreting the diagram to understand that in your scheme lessons only happen when aware.

Lord_Dark_Forses

so according to the -Conceptual Framework of the Astral- i have been hundreds of times right there at the exit of projection  :? ... with that said, i just have to pick a destination...

Lionheart

I see people here talking about reaching the "Astral Signposts" but then they can't go any further. I never understood that because when you reach the Astral Signposts you are practically there. I don't know what they are expecting to occur. Unfortunately there is not a huge banner saying "Welcome to the Astral Plane". People just need to realize that and then begin to focus on where they wish to go, what they wish to do. If you don't, you usually will just stay in the 3D quiet zone, which is OK in itself too.
Contenteo, excellent map there, I especially liked the fact that you put in the Training Zone otherwise known as the Astral School..

Chris Ditfort

Hi thank you so much, this is awesome to study.
I have known about Astral Projection for a few years but I've decided now to start training and learning the ability.
I never really tool much time into understanding it.

Thanks for this,
Chris

Lord_Dark_Forses

But where am i suppose to go? xDDD i have AP into RTZ through a dream and appeared in my room and all i said was "i want to be in the astral" xDDD. when i imagine a place where i want to go nothing happens or i fall asleep. whats the intent, whats the trigger, that important step that makes you be there ( i think its call 'reflex'? or something like that)? i know that is within my head, but perhaps i have not recognize it yet :\

Volgerle

Well done, I like it.

I agree with CFT. I have had numerous (I'd say even countless) school and schooling experiences in dream (= unconscious, unlucid) state.

phase423

I absolutely agree with this!  I've been trying to put some images together to illustrate a few points in the Frank Kepple Resource, maybe I'll post them here.  :)

CFTraveler

Quote from: Lord_Dark_Forses on December 31, 2011, 00:57:07
But where am i suppose to go?
Wherever you land.  In theory you go where your energy body takes you, because your energy body has to be compatible with the environment (the energy body is the environment) and when you have adapted to whichever 'plane' or 'area' or 'focus', your energy body will reflect this and then you'll be able to go further.
The 'Astral School' (which can be in various places), also known as 'simulations' and 'lessons', are areas in between planes/areas in which you  accomplish goals, sometimes built into the area, and get you ready for the 'next' plane/area/locale (or whateveryouwanttocallit).
For example, let's say you land in the RTZ in your room.  You want to go to the astral.  Let's say that a door appears where your closet is.  But when you get close it changes to something else.  This would be a simulation (lesson) designed to have you problem-solve yourself into the astral 'proper'.
So you approach it various ways and finally get through the door.  Now you're on the beach.  You run to the water and then find yourself back in your body.
This can be a lesson designed to get you to the astral, with many layers of teaching.  First, you have to recognize where you are, and what the door represents.  Once you've figured it out, you go through, knowing that this is a means of travel.  You have landed in the astral, which is in my example symbolic of a barrier crossing.
You may wake up thinking that you devolved into a dream and be disappointed- yet you actually fulfilled the purpose of the simulation- you got out by getting through- and the reason for the simulation ceased to exist, so you phased back into your waking awareness.
So, to get to where you want to go, you have to get through where you land, plain and simple.  This is the nature of travel.  Adapt and learn, and go on.

QuotexDDD i have AP into RTZ through a dream and appeared in my room and all i said was "i want to be in the astral"
The fact that you didn't recognize where you were shows you were not ready.  Your room is the RTZ, the dream is in the astral- the astral unconscious.  When you asked to go to the astral proper, you needed to go to the RTZ first, then shift to the astral, because the conscious aspect is very important.  So you didn't 'get through', you decided it was 'wrong' and terminated the projection.

QuotexDDD. when i imagine a place where i want to go nothing happens or i fall asleep. whats the intent, whats the trigger, that important step that makes you be there ( i think its call 'reflex'? or something like that)? i know that is within my head, but perhaps i have not recognize it yet :\
Imagining a place is a way to give shape to the astral, but it's not an exit technique in itself, and you have to continue giving the scape energy  to maintain it.  That's why places in the astral look like established places, because of the amount of collective thought-power that went into shaping them.
A 'rundown', in which you do what you do, very often lands you in a different scape- which is fine, because the purpose is to place your conscious intent in a nonphysical focus of consciousness, but it doesn't mean you created someplace to go to.  Some people do it (I've done this once or twice, but I think these places existed already and all I did was 'tune into' them).  If you put your energy in a specific place (your own personal space) you have to dedicate this one place a lot of your energy and eventually it will manifest, but it more than likely won't be instant.

Frankly, I don't know what the trigger is- it may be an energy thing, it may be a consciousness thing, it may even be an environmental thing- but I think it is a combination of all of the above, which is why I practice all of it.  And there are many people who tried and tried and got nothing until they did energy work.  Even if they didn't realize they did (like martial arts, yoga, taichi, or any other type of exercise that uses breathing to exert the movement- even weightlifting can be energy work if done right.)
-- I hope these words are somewhat helpful.

Lord_Dark_Forses

CFTraveler , thank you. Your words have been very helpful u_u!

i just went back to bed and tried to AP, after i while of relaxing and going through phasing voices, images, mini movies, while focusing in an outside point out side of my body to detach my awareness from the body, at some point when i notice that the blackness infront of my eyes was getting darker and darker like layer upon layer of blackness (F21?), then i told myself (my energy) "take me where you want me to go, you know where im suppose to be" again and again for a couple of times until i started feeling tingling sensations (soft, weak i may say (not the same vibrations as when im using energy from my body (those are more strong, deep and spiky) in different parts of my body, but mostly in my left ear and between my legs, and then as i kept repeating "take me where you want me to go, you know where im suppose to be" i started feeling those vibrations all over the front part of my body: chest, legs, arms, except on my face, i could feel them more but still too weak (but i couldnt increase them with my will), then my heart started raising  7_7 and i lost some of the relaxation, so i decided to try later and got out of bed.

As i said before, i cant feel the AP vibrations unless i command them, thats what confuses me (about the way i feel the vibes, instead of just feel them when my body is asleep, i have to tell "it/them" to take me somewhere in order to feel them) otherwise i would be laying there forever until i feel them for x reason. Which now makes me a bit more confuse/confident about my way to AP, since i have notice that each person has a different way to AP. but, hey im progressing.

thank you again CFTraveler  :-)

Xanth

Quote from: CFTraveler on December 30, 2011, 21:57:51
I love it also but I have a question/comment: It looks like you've put lessons (learning zone) in an aware zone, but it has been my experience (and that of Monroe's too, btw) that lessons are happening even when you are not aware/lucid- They're what I call Dreamstate Lessons, and I believe Monroe became lucid in the middle of one, and the teacher told him that he was done on this course and would be going on to a different place/realm for his 'next' lessons.
So Idk if you want to modify anything on the basis of this, and I may be misinterpreting the diagram to understand that in your scheme lessons only happen when aware.

I just noticed this now.  :)

The "training zone" Contenteo puts in there, I believe, is what Frank used to label as the "training zone".  Which was what he eventually came to realize was his Focus 2 oC.

Contenteo

Hah, yeah you are dead on. Thanks Xanths! I am going go add that right now.

It's like I knew it in my head, but never took the time to rid myself of the term training zone. In a way, I like it better then FoC2 because it implies that even after all your initial struggles to get there, you are still just at the Training Zone. It's humbling.

But in the name of representational faithfulness, we should change it.

I am going to amend the VSP(Virtual Sleep Paralysis) aka fullfledged WILD Path too. From all my studies I have defined some definite reoccurring key milestones. Enough now to put my Word behind them.

Let me run them by you guys.

ADDITIONS TO THE VSP/WILD PATH
Ok, to you get to the Vast Blackness, traditional F12.

1. The next key step is that sinking through the thing you are laying on feeling. The same feeling you have the moments you wake up after a falling dream. I am pretty certain about this one. I like this stage because it means you got past most of the breathing problems. I think this is what the very begining of the F12-F15-F21 Corridor is.

2. NOW HERES THE ONE I REALLY NEED FEEDBACK ON. Since I am pretty sure, but I want more experiences chiming in. I never get this in non-WILD attempts.
Whiteness. Grayish-whiteness all around you. Alongside the feeling of a light breeze.
It's like you feel the beginnings of PUL. The sensations are very nice to bathe in.
From here, if you focus correctly, you can launch.
OK, FEEDBACK ME.

We'll get solidifying the next steps after we get this.

Cheers,
Contenteo

Lionheart

The "Training Zone" is just that, exactly what it implies. When you are in the TZ you are in the Astral Plane as well. You have accomplished your goal of traveling, the TZ is where you go for instruction, more like an introduction. Everytime I go there it is because I am about to be elevated to the next level/dimension and it is kind of like a requirement. Just last night I ended up there, but I notice everytime I do, people are always shushing me and saying just observe for now. When you get there you have so many questions, but unfortunately don't quite receive those answers before it is time to leave to log your results. I have noticed you can stay in the Astral for much longer than 20 minutes of our physical time, but you will lose almost your entire memory recall. Right now I stay until the scene changes, when I am about to leap into a different scenario I realize that I may go and enjoy the view, but lose the memory, or stop now and go back and report. Last night when I got to the zone I was told this was "Orientation" and there was many other men in there. It was weird because my building had only males in it. There was another building beside it with only females. I found that out when I questioned "where are the females", I immediately found myself in an identical building surrounded by all females.

Xanth

Perhaps this post by Frank describing the usage of his term "Training Zone".

http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_consciousness/astral_proper_and_training_zone-t4296.0.html

It's nothing but his Focus 2 oC.  He stopped using the term Training Zone when he figured out that it was all being fueled by his thought energy (his desires, wants, beliefs, etc...).  Well, read the post and you'll get a better idea of how he was using the term.

It has nothing to do with being in an area to 'learn' something, at least not in the strict sense you're using the term.

Xanth

I wanted to put this back up to the top to perhaps drive some discussion on it.  :)

I think this model which Contenteo provided is very amazing and deserves extra attention!

superman

Quote from: Contenteo on December 30, 2011, 16:18:13
Happy New Year Everyone!

As this is the year I discovered projection (And WHAT a discovery :-P)I wanted to celebrate its conclusion by releasing a framework I made back in late spring.

http://i1109.photobucket.com/albums/h438/Robert_Carbone/Contenteos2011ConceptualFramework.jpg

I hope it helps many understand a clear logic path in what they are attempting.
I hope it assists newcomers.
and I hope it helps you all become more confident in understanding this reality we live within.

Of course, I challenge you make amendments, but please, if its going to be a thousand words. Make a picture.  :wink:

Also, when posting replies, I plead that you take a step back and analyze your own mental model before discussion semantics. Words are simply placeholders. It's not their fault, languages and lexicon need to have a natural bias to a topic to exist. Without context, language is just shapes. I have seen to many a good discussion in this forum go to the wayside because of fundamental semantics disagreement that could be solved with empathy. Resolve to look beyond language, that is the only way to see the truth. Best to you all in 2012.

Cheers,
Contenteo

Great image!
You are in physical dimension to learn and understand that your thoughts and emotions causes all experience.