News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Conscious before sleep

Previous topic - Next topic

Nick

Hi Punkrawker,

Welcome to the Astral Pulse forum! There are a lot of good people here and great sharing of information too. When you get a chance take a look through some of the "stickies". Many of them are located here in the Astral Consciousness forum. They have a sort of recurring beneficial value so they have been made to remain in place for a while.

Regards your question, I may not be the best person to answer it, but I'll say a few words. It is possible, while in a hypnagogic state and  before we are asleep, to be in contact with non-physical realms. There are also processes called astral phasing which begins at the Focus 10 mind-awake/body-asleep state, and along slightly different lines, something Bruce Moen calls focused awareness that enable non-physical experience. So yes, I would say it is possible.

Best of luck to you in your astral studies,

"What lies before us, and what lies behind us, are tiny matters compared to what lies within us...." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

cainam_nazier

Yes, my personal belief is that it is fully possible to communicate with others people, things, both live and dead, when in this state.  Through learning to maintain that state and filter out the various sounds you can do a large amount of communication in short periods of time.

Search the site for "telepathy" and you should find several posts on the subject, as well as posts describing that state of mind for skill development.

fredhedd

also try searching 'guides'.  it may have been one of yours helping you out.

Punkrawker

Cool!  Thanks for the replies, I've been learning alot on here over the past few days.

I'd like to think that I was talking to a "guide" or something who had an interest in helping me out.  I tried projecting last night and did not have any contact with them.

Also, I'm at the point where I feel my body is completely numb and it is hard to near impossible for me to lift my arms or move any part of my physical body.  Furthermore, I can feel vibrations.  I guess I'm getting closer [:O].  Tonight, I'll try the rope technique or the bone technique I was told about the other night.  I'll let you all know how it goes.

Person

Sounds just like Robert Bruce's Rope Technique.  
One should be in the mind awake, body asleep state, then imagine a rope above your torso and get a tactile feel for it, and start climbing nonphysically.  Sounds like your guide is right on track :)
-Person

jc84corvette

You could use a ladder instead or anything that makes you go up.

Punkrawker

First off, hello, first message here, good to know there are people that have similar beliefs as i do [:D].

Anyways, the other day I was trying to project with no success; however, as I was beginning to fall asleep I thought I was talking with someone to help guide me.  I don't recall the conversation I had vividly with this individual but I do remember at one point they were making me visualize a bone above my body so I could reach it and remove myself from my physical body.

I wasn't completely asleep but I don't recall being in a conscious state.  

So essentialy I was wondernig if it is possible to communicate with others before sleeping?  Or was the guide a product of my imagination and my will to project?  Any insight would be great.