News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Constant Remote Eye

Previous topic - Next topic

travelinbob

Now he is reporting pre exit symptoms. The vibrations, astral sight, etc. But he is also reporting that the feeling of dual presence (or mind split) is getting slightly stronger. But his instinct tells him that continuing to meditate will make it better.

My theory is that all these symptoms are signs of strong natural psychic abilities that need to be trained and harnessed by meditation.

beavis

He should kill himself. I dont think his energy body wants to be here anymore.

wannalearn

Risu no Kairu

"You're," not "your."

I'd suggest that the boy learn to control it, or deal with it.
I need a signature that isn't stupid. :/

beavis

I might be crazy (by your definition), but you are something worse: normal.

wannalearn

im not gonna kill myself you git

beavis

wannalearn

beavis

I already told you you're normal.

Kuro Majin

Wel No one is normal
wy??
Wel one can be Not normal like stupid or retarded
or Too smart
or to normal
or just a freak
in other words eben being to normal isnt normal [:D]

Risu no Kairu

So... I'm just going through all of my archived messages... How'd this turn out?
I need a signature that isn't stupid. :/

travelinbob

A friend contacted me with this question so I need to hear other people's ideas on it.

This 13 year old boy came to me and says he has a full time sense of dual consciousness as described in page 80 and 81 of Astral Dynamics. Unlike the transitional feeling described there this boy has it 24/7.

He has began to meditate and almost imediatley he felt his energy body expand. He claims that one time his body expanded BEFORE meditating. He walks around in a mind-split daze. He is very uncomftrable with it and wants help. But he did not want to come ask for help directly.

Now, he is lightly epileptic and his mother is very epileptic. So that might be a reason. Maybe its just his age and the explosive psychic abilities that come with it. I believe if he keeps meditating he should come back into balance. Any suggestions?