Crazy Stuff Happening. Impending UFO disclosure and war too!

Previous topic - Next topic

dpk38

Guys, there's something you must read...
http://in5d.com/whistleblower-massive-extraterrestrial-crafts-hiding-behind-moon/
Please read it first.

Now, could any of you go out there (astrally) and check out what's going on?

P.S: Can't we form an Astral team and venture out into places like Area 51, Dulce Base or the Dark of the Moon etc. ?
The answer to all questions is earnest self enquiry, "Who am I?"

Xanth

Quote from: dpk38 on February 09, 2015, 18:08:16
P.S: Can't we form an Astral team and venture out into places like Area 51, Dulce Base or the Dark of the Moon etc. ?
Nope.  Because anything you experience won't be "Area 51"... it'll be a mixture of everyone's Intent. 
When you project to somewhere "on Earth", you're not actually ON Earth.  You're experiencing a created reality being fueled by your (anyone's... everyones?) mind.

It's not as easy as taking your experience at face value and that's that. 

Kzaal

They came to get Xanth cause he's almost at 10k posts lol...
The partial becomes complete; the crooked, straight; the empty,
full; the worn out, new. He whose (desires) are few gets them; he
whose (desires) are many goes astray.

Xanth

Quote from: Kzaal on February 19, 2015, 03:58:52
They came to get Xanth cause he's almost at 10k posts lol...
It's still a while off.  :)
I don't post quite as much as I used to. 

Kzaal

Quote from: Xanth on February 19, 2015, 04:08:58
It's still a while off.  :)
I don't post quite as much as I used to. 

Yeah, otherwise I don't know what to say, about the article and the video dpk38.
I don't think we can move our astral body there to the current physical reality in order to see what's going on really.
But like some were saying in the comment section of the article, if they wanted to wipe us all they would've done it a long time ago.
However I like the comment of the girl talking about when they landed on the moon and had a radio interruption for 20 mins on the dark side of the moon and that when they gained contact back with earth they said that we were not alone. I've heard this story or read it somewhere a while ago, I'm not sure if it's true but if they came back I guess it means something.??
Guess we gonna see in the distant or not so distant future.

dpk38

Quote from: Kzaal on February 19, 2015, 04:16:30

I don't think we can move our astral body there to the current physical reality in order to see what's going on really.

Why not?

Xanth

Quote from: dpk38 on February 19, 2015, 13:43:51
Why not?
Because contrary to popular belief, when you're "obe" (god I hate that word sooooo much... a CURSE upon Robert Monroe for using it LOL), you're not experiencing this physical reality.
You *COULD* experience an environment which mimics something resembling this physical reality closely, but it's not this physical reality.  How closely what you experience resembles this reality relies upon a myriad of details.

BranStark

Quote from: Xanth on February 09, 2015, 21:06:27
Nope.  Because anything you experience won't be "Area 51"... it'll be a mixture of everyone's Intent. 
When you project to somewhere "on Earth", you're not actually ON Earth.  You're experiencing a created reality being fueled by your (anyone's... everyones?) mind.

It's not as easy as taking your experience at face value and that's that. 
What about remote viewing? Btw I think someone from this forum actually tried to go to one such a place, maybe the White House? And he could not for it was somehow guarded. At least the person thought so.

Xanth

It's all, part and parcel, the same thing.
An "OBE" is when you're there experiencing as if you were physically walking around somewhere.
"Remote viewing" is images of "there" being shown to you.

The difference is perception.

In the case of the "White House", a good portion of their experience will be interpreted through the filters that are their own beliefs and expectations.  Please note that you don't have to be aware of those beliefs and expectations for them to influence your experiences.  Actually, more often than not, those will be the stronger of the influences as you can't consciously control them... and they're also the influences that people tend to confuse as being something from "outside" themselves.

dpk38

Then how do you see the real deal? How do you get rid of these beliefs, especially since you're not aware of em?

Kzaal

The thing is, when astral projecting, all the information you get and read or think about (medias, radio, etc.) all that can influence greatly your experience in the astral.
Your astral experience can be either a complete figment of your imagination, a spiritual experience (feeling as if you're with god, feeling it's presence, etc), or it can be a scene from reality modified, or not.
It can be ANYTHING really, as long as you keep your focus and decide where you want to go.
But the problem with remote viewing is, no one can tell if it's real or not. Anyone can say that they do remote viewing, or they saw the real moon etc... As well as anyone can hear on the radio that the White House is protected by some psychic dude who can block any attempts at remote viewing what's inside!
I know, I've heard that one before in a youtube video, it's not uncommon.
Remember, all information you hear can have an impact on your astral experience, as much as all you see during your day can end up in one of your dream.
I personally think that even when remote viewing, there's still lots of differences. Sure some people with clairvoyance or a medium who use his or her abilities to fight crimes etc., might be able to see a crime scene and identify it someway or another, but it's still only speculation. And beside, that person wouldn't be able to tell exactly in details what was happening (people or cars or anything) it would be extremely vague.

Quite a few years ago, someone told me some shaman dude was doing an OoBE and ended up in his friend's house, he was saying he was remote viewing what his friend was doing, and said that his friend was having pleasure with himself somewhere in a specific room. But, how common is that? I mean it's extremely common, even if you told the exact time at which this event happened, you could've just guessed the whole situation.
Maybe there's more to it than that but, for my part, I've never had an event happen to me like I saw it in a vision. The reason is, I always try to modify my surroundings before that any of my visions comes to reality.
To me clairvoyance is a really good guessing game, and it has nothing to do with astral projection.
As much as it is for me to read your thoughts if I see you in front of me. I have an extremely developed sense of observation and I can pretty much read your thoughts just by looking at your body language and your voice intonation etc...
It's all about how you perceive things and how developed your sense are.

Some might not agree with what I've just said but, oh well.
Don't take it too personal ^_^

Szaxx

Remote viewing has been proved in an experiment. A sealed container that had something inside to view also had a mass of electriconics and the the photon level drastically increased at the exact time of the viewing. The viewers also were quite accurate in their description.
Clairvoyance can be very precise, I have experience with this many times over and it takes around a week to occur after that seen. Most on the net have to interpret the info, me too at times. Other times I'm there and living the experience as real as in the physical.
It's all tied up in one clump of mystery, the senses once developed can reveal the truth with alarming precision.
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

darksidessj25

Quote from: Xanth on February 19, 2015, 16:52:28
Because contrary to popular belief, when you're "obe" (god I hate that word sooooo much... a CURSE upon Robert Monroe for using it LOL), you're not experiencing this physical reality.
You *COULD* experience an environment which mimics something resembling this physical reality closely, but it's not this physical reality.  How closely what you experience resembles this reality relies upon a myriad of details.
I was able to see what was going on in physical reality. You just have to use affirmation.Like show me them NOW! Or Transform NOW! Anything with NOW in it will work. It's worked for me. I seen my parents in the physical and they where wearing the exact same close in the experience after I woke up and they where in the same location.

Xanth

Quote from: darksidessj25 on April 02, 2015, 21:46:02
I was able to see what was going on in physical reality. You just have to use affirmation.Like show me them NOW! Or Transform NOW! Anything with NOW in it will work. It's worked for me. I seen my parents in the physical and they where wearing the exact same close in the experience after I woke up and they where in the same location.
As I said, how closely what you experience mirrors this physical reality relies upon a myriad of details.  It's not usually as simple as just yelling a phrase though... there needs to be the proper Intent placed behind it. 

But yes, I'm not precluding the possibility that what you experience is "close" to this physical reality... we're all consciousness and part of everything, so you have direct access to all that *is*.  As such, you CAN experience the non-physical as such... I just doubt that most people have that kind of control.  It's just important to not confuse your experience *as being* this physical reality.