News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Always indoors?

Previous topic - Next topic

astralspinner

Recently, I've finally started getting somewhere with imagery during meditation: I can will imagery to appear, and explore it while fully lucid, altho it tends to be a bit vague and short-lived.

But I've noticed that the imagery that appears is almost always an indoor scene, and typically corridors, stairways, or small rooms. Very rarely is it outdoors, and the one occasion this week when it WAS, I was following a road, which made it more of a corridor without walls, if you see what I mean. And it ended as soon as I went off the road, I might add.

I remember RB, when discussing WILDs, saying that aiming for indoor scenes like a shopping mall seemed to be the most effective. My spontaneous trance  imagery seems to be bearing this out.

I'm just curious as to why this should be the case? Why am I always indoors or on a path? Is it just because I spend more time indoors than out, or is there more to it than that?