News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Deeper

Previous topic - Next topic

lillymoon

When One goes deeper in a more relaxed state does there head start to sway? Or it is just me? It feels like my heads swaying physical but its not :/

Also, While in a relaxed state before, I came across a few things. The main color I am seeing is "white" It appeared there are many things I saw but the ones I am here to mention, I think I seen a person, a spirit more or less and It was in all white, Like a glow. didn't see any facial features though and there was a tunnel full with white light(well, It kinda looked like a tunnel, yet I am going on the impressions I got)

AAAAAAAA

Pay more attention, and you'll realize that your whole body is actually swaying.

lillymoon

Quote from: AAAAAAAA on July 11, 2014, 01:46:45
Pay more attention, and you'll realize that your whole body is actually swaying.

How can the whole of my bodysway while laying down? 0.o

Szaxx

You were experiencing the NP.
Although you may still have physical awareness this is extremely easy to do and most practitioners don't realise it.
Enjoy the sensation and focus on it with that what you are seeing. You may disconnect from the physical easier if you ignore any bodily sensations.
This is what phasing is all about.
Try to move within the scene and develop that tunnel, it's your doorway out.
Good luck in your endeavours.
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.