News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

-deleted-

Previous topic - Next topic

Sarrk

-deleted-

Ryuji

as from what i understand from Astral Dynamics (uber cool book). your are fully projected while dreaming. your projected 'body' then experiance the dream just as you would be going through a normal day in wake state.

then when you awake your are reitegrated as a whole and the strongest memory remains in the brain for the total of time that your slept. this now being one of your projected body/bodies or the one that was in your bed (master i think).

astral projection same as dreaming its just controlled and conscience projection. there is also spontantious and unctrolled projections too :)

you shift your conscience  to the projection 'body' and well go into one of astral realms that your project into. all data is then sent via silver cord to the 'body' that you projected out of.

... well this is as far as i understand for now

catmeow

Sarrk

For me at least, I can begin whilst very relaxed lying in my bed and imagine a scene,  maybe walking along a road or a field, something like that.  At first, it just feels like imagination but then I can actually begin to see the scene in some detail.  However, it feels like the scenery is "in my head" rather than I am "in the scenery".  But if I let myself relax, something magical happens, and all of a sudden I am actually in the scenery.  You have to understand the difference here, one moment the scenery is "in my head" and the next moment I am actually in the scenery, which I was just imagining a moment ago.  The transition is very rapid, when it happens.

Once "inside" the secenery I can see exactly as if I were there with my physical eyes.  Better in fact.  Every detail is clearly visible, to microscopic detail if I want.  No way is it anything like a "shrouded circle".  The imagery is clear and crisp and extremely realistic.  I always marvel at it when it happens.

catmeow
The bad news is there's no key to the Universe. The good news is it's not locked. - Swami Beyondananda

wizzle3

yea i bet every dream is completley vivid to be honest

i meen, your in a dream state, why would your mind half-butt everything, it wouldn't

then it kind of "filters" through, thats my theory
my name's Ali G
and i have ESP
and i wanna project ASAP
so please believe, ali G is runnin on a higher density
and here's a quick rap for your eyes to see
and again i'm THE real Ali G so praize me (lolz)
______
18 year old male