News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Deltadream

Previous topic - Next topic

blis

Found this great mp3 called deltadream. It's music with a combination of solfeggio tones and delta binaurals.

I've gone for a nap twice while listening to it and had multiple obe's both times.

Gave it to my mum to listen to and she didnt have an obe but she started seeing a blue light moving up her legs and then an orange light with the feeling of a force pushing up through her back where she gets back pain. I asked her if she had any dreams but all she remembers is looking at a cloudy sky.

Only $0.99 on amazon.com
http://www.amazon.com/Deltadream-Binaural-Sleep-Releasing-Solfeggio/dp/B002HJ6HY0/ref=sr_shvl_album_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1329419552&sr=301-2

rem92

Thanks a lot, i will try it out.

Sourzu

O'really?
I just downloaded it and are going bed now (2am, I'm abit tired). So I'll try it out now.

blis

Just thought I'd mention, I tried the 7 minute sample on loop and it didnt have the same effect.

They dont have it on amazon.co.uk but amazon.com wont let you buy it if you're outside america. I had to get it by nefarious means which is pretty messed up considering I was actually willing to pay the dollar.

Sourzu

Quote from: blis on February 22, 2012, 13:58:01
Just thought I'd mention, I tried the 7 minute sample on loop and it didnt have the same effect.

They dont have it on amazon.co.uk but amazon.com wont let you buy it if you're outside america. I had to get it by nefarious means which is pretty messed up considering I was actually willing to pay the dollar.
Ah okay
Well, I got it from internet by googling. It's 16 min long (3,2mb size)
How long is the original one and what's the file size? I tried but didn't have any effect what I know. Might try some more times sometime. I will only first meditate some more and try out the 'digital drugs', aka binaural beats

blis

I cant remember where I got it but the file you want isnt actually called deltadream - thats the name of the album. A 1 song album lol.

The track is 58 minutes long and is called "J.S. Epperson_01_Releasing Guilt (Solfeggio 396hz).mp3"

I just put it on loop on my mp3 player. Waking up an hour or two early and falling asleep listening to it can have good result.

Sourzu

Quote from: blis on February 27, 2012, 16:29:03
I cant remember where I got it but the file you want isnt actually called deltadream - thats the name of the album. A 1 song album lol.

The track is 58 minutes long and is called "J.S. Epperson_01_Releasing Guilt (Solfeggio 396hz).mp3"

I just put it on loop on my mp3 player. Waking up an hour or two early and falling asleep listening to it can have good result.

Ahh okay thank you. I'm atm getting it :D I might try tomorrow morning or someday this week.