News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Do your ears ever itch?

Previous topic - Next topic

Jdeadevil

Just wondering, 'cause mine usually do when "It" starts to happen, kinda puts me off..

ksmith44

"True wisdom comes to each of us when we realize how little we understand about life, ourselves, and the world around us."
– Socrates

Lumaza

It's normally a last ditch effort from your physical body as it attempts to hold your focus on it and it alone. Once you jump that "hurdle", it will no longer occur. Our physical bodies have all kinds of tricks to make us focus back on it and it alone. It's a "test of will" though. How much will you do to stay the course you are currently on?
"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla

omcasey

So funny. It just happened to me last night. But I had in earplugs and it happened when I took them out ( for 1-2 hours. It was a first.

EscapeVelocity

Never had that one myself, but Lumaza's explanation makes perfect sense to me. I've had similar minor distractions; it's an interesting body phenomenon.
Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
                                                          -O. Wilde

Lumaza

Quote from: EscapeVelocity on November 03, 2021, 02:10:08
Never had that one myself, but Lumaza's explanation makes perfect sense to me. I've had similar minor distractions; it's an interesting body phenomenon.
Yes, distractions are a common thing that most, if not all of us, have experienced at one time or another. It's constantly changing though and to be able to keep up with those changes, you need to adapt in kind to them.

Distractions are so common that we have a Sticky here that is focused completely on those "exit signs/symptoms" of a approaching shift in consciousness.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_out_of_body_experiences/exit_symptomssignposts-t46206.0.html
"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla