Does sinking have to do with AP?

Previous topic - Next topic

MJ-12

ralphm

next time you feel sunk think about directing yourself towards the ceiling or anyplace away from your body. Remember you have to get 20-30 feet away or you will get sucked back in.
In the world in general and in this nation
May not even the names disease, famine, war, and suffering be heard.
May virtuous qualities, merit, and prosperity greatly increase
And may continuous good fortune and subline well-being perfectly arise.

widfis

I might be wrong but I believe that sinking feelings (especially when not purposely invoked) are actually an indicator of your body slipping deeper towards sleep, or into a deeper relaxed state.  

This would make sense too, as many hypnosis scripts and in general relaxing exercises call for yourself visualizing walking down steps etc. This whether you know it or not generates that same sinking feeling (with a tracer-like effect which is like what you describe to be ur body floating), edging you towards relaxation.

my $.02

beavis

I dont usually have enough energy to get the sinking feelings like you SmileySpirit, but I know what they are.

I had a very extreme sinking feeling a few days after I had the dream with the red and blue portals. It was around the times that I saw everything around me moving up to 6 inches (like telekinesis) but when I looked at them too directly they became normal as if they had not moved at all. I think I moved my body a little into real-time-zone.

Real-time-zone is a set of parallel timelines and parallel universes that are connected to each other. Some of them split and others combine. I dont know how many there are, but this makes it possible for it to be a finite number. By ockham's razor, this has more chance of being correct than an infinite number.

The sinking feeling means no resistance to anything, regardless of how horrible it might feel. I saw straight up into the astral. I had no idea how far I had fallen to get to this place in earth, or how many millions of years it took, and it didnt matter how much farther I fell, but one thing was certain: I would eventually float up, and it would be the MOST EFFICIENT use of energy I could see.

It was apparent to me, when I had this extreme sinking feeling, that more advanced spirits did it most or all of the time, and that is what defined them as being advanced.

My logical mind now doubts what I saw, probably because its too complex for it to understand, but I will type it here anyways. Everything as far as I could see could be described by a single equation, not a math equation, but a single law of physics that I am unable to describe. It could probably be converted to a math equation if I was smart enough. I think that about everything I've ever seen, but I'll have to leave this one unknown because of its complexity. It was one of the most amazing things I've ever seen. Everything as a human or spirit anyone could ever experience, appeard to be governed by a deterministic rule. No free will, but it looks free if you're ignorant of the rule, as I am now.

Most energy is wasted on wanting physical things (it takes a lot!!). The sinking feeling is efficient because when you're sinking, you dont want anything except whats really important to you, and all your energy is used to attract yourself to it. Without being attached to anything else at the moment, you float easily to it, or at least towards a path that might be locally hard but is fastest toward what you want.

And now I am angry that I have been returned to such a low and ignorant energy state. But without these energy states that are biased towards one illogical thing or an other, and cause suffering or joy, even to some small degree, there would be nothing. In my ignorance, I am still angry.

cesium

Often in our culture when we talk about astral projection we think of rising, floating, or flying up into the air.  However in indians from South America often would "sink" into the ground in order to release from the physical rather than thinking for floating up.

Perhaps you are just more comfortable with sinking out of the body rather than floating up?

gopherboy455

Ive heard it a million times and ill add the phrase a million more times. "everyone holds the guitar differently" its the same with astral projection. whatever works best for you, i find that the cause of failure in alot of peoples travels is that they are trying to do something they arent comfortable with. If you have had success with a method or had a sensation, you had it, and theres no telling that everyone has to have the exact same experience, if it were the case then everyone would use the same method. someone had to come up with the some odd ammount of methods to project, pick whats right for u and go for it!!!! ;)

Kerrblur

You should Get the book 'Astral Dynamics' by Bruce, you will be projecting in no time, once you get an idea of what to expect.

If you cannot afford it or dont have access to it it read this E-book

http://www.astralpulse.com/downloads/downloads.htm#3

Well i think its a E-book [:)]

And you message me to get a scheduled time help you also [;)].

Soul Travel is an individual experience,
a realization of survival.  It
is an inner experience through which
comes beauty and love of all life.  It cannot
be experienced in rituals or ceremonies,
nor bottle in creeds

gopherboy455

o, the guy that wrote the stuff on obe and energy developement is a bright light bulb, alot of you should read his stuff through once and a half before you ask ne questions, because chances are...the answer is in his writings

SmileySpirit14

i keep getting these sinking feelings. i close my eyes and i can see my body about a foot above me. for ex, whenever im trying to sleep i lay down, then i sink into my bed but my body is still there. im not trying to project, its just i can sink whenever i want...not sure what it means. i cant sink up or to the side, only straight down...maybe some entity is tryin to pull me down...! ?[xx(] is this OBE, or just nothing, or, what?
live forever or die trying