Easiest way to access akashic records without a non physical experience

Previous topic - Next topic

luffy28

Hi,
I wanted to know any good methods in order to access the Akashic records without a non-physical experience (astral projection / lucid dreaming)? The reason I'm asking is that I accessed the records before (last time was in 2014 / 2015) and was able to get information from it about alternating current technology. I was able to write down the information from the records without knowing what alternating current technology is. I have a basic math level and want to know a book or online resource I can use in order to access the records for learning things like math or English grammar.

Thanks.

Windwalker.

I would love to see the notes you took when you accessed the records Luff! Could ya post them please?

funfire

First I would start with meditation, or if your good at day dreaming that works too.

while your in a bit of an imaginative state, you can take a couple approaches too the records varying in many ways, generally im thinking of full diving into the scenario you intend to create.

>>For the scenario probably create a classroom with a teacher and maybe some students if you want and interact with the teacher. or take another approach and maybe find the unique math or english problem and apply it to real life and make a senario fitting that.

Learning something broad like math and english from the akashic records can be honestly pretty tough because, you don't know exactly what you want or what you're looking for. honestly that's probably the hardest part about the akashic records, finding something you don't know you want to find, this is why interacting entitys familiar to the subject is most likely your best bet.

Another thought just popped up but if you have any books on those subjects, and you weren't quite sure what you wanted to know maybe you could do some sort of divination to determine what page you should look at, and possibly go from there.

luffy28

Quote from: Windwalker. on May 23, 2019, 20:10:45
I would love to see the notes you took when you accessed the records Luff! Could ya post them please?

I, unfortunately, lost them at the hospital. There's no way to get them back. I remember the notes were very detailed.

Thanks.

Xanth

Easiest way?

Sit down quietly... ask a question... and just listen.
Listen with everything you have.  The answer probably won't come verbally.

luffy28

Quote from: Xanth on May 25, 2019, 01:52:37
Easiest way?

Sit down quietly... ask a question... and just listen.
Listen with everything you have.  The answer probably won't come verbally.

Can I write down the answers? This is what I did when I got the AC technology notes.

Thanks.

Xanth

Quote from: luffy28 on June 01, 2019, 19:35:51
Can I write down the answers? This is what I did when I got the AC technology notes.
Sure.  You just have to make sure that your own consciousness isn't mixed in there somehow.
In other words, don't write what you think the answer is... just FEEL it.