News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Energy Stealing

Previous topic - Next topic

Positive3

Hello, last months i feel not motivated/exhausted i am not like dead body xD but i feel that i loose energy too fast even not trying hard on anything, earlier when i woke up i always felt energised now when i wake up even then i feel that my energy is likely stolen , i don't like to make up stories like, i mean when for example something bad happens to a person and he blames that he is cursed , i am worried already i thougt it was physocological and i just needed to eat/sleep well but i don't know how to describe i have a feeling that my energy is being used for something i didn't sign up for (or i did without realising it , but i don't practise any spells or something like that)

Just want to hear your opinions is it possible that someone/something can really steal your energy without your permission? and if yes how can this be stopped

First i thought it could be just paranoia but this is happening already maybe 2 months

Actually one more things lol, i didn't want to make another topic not to spam so much so i will ask in this one, in these last months i hear very often that people change their sex, what happens to their energy lol?

fowlskins

i know that feeling very well ........... its called parenthood  :wink:

Positive3

didn't get you reply can you expand what u mean xD?

Szaxx

Whats changed physically? is the first question to ask.
Eating too much or not enough changes your body's reaction to available energy. It has built in automatic protocol that so many don't know anything about.
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

Positive3

I started to watch what was wrong, how funny it musnt sound it was because of my sexual attractions as far as i understand. Last 2 3 weeks i was working on my self to get rid of bad habbits and to change views i started to feel energy and brain possibilities like fast remembering concetration for now everthing is good and i feel well

Cool101

Have you thought that it could be a spiritual cause for example many years ago when I got really into spirituality I did notice negative beings and how some can drain you off your energy significantly happened a few times too me personally can u tell me is it once like a week or 2 week where you feel drained

Positive3

Hard to answer its not always the same , sometimes it can be three days in a row sometines only for 1 hour , but i also try not to missunderstand between being lazy and being really drained, also yeah i also thought it could be negative beings but i always beleived that if my beleif is that they cant touch me then they cant touch me.

Actually 1 year ago when i first got into astral projection , spirituality and this new age( in whichs teachings i stoped beleiving) stuff i had many head aches i felt like a dead body there was 2 days i couldnt get from bad that was day when i stoped being christian and took cross of after that everthing got even worse i could hardly eat but still i didnt put cross on cuz i beleived that its my beleif that i need cros to be protected and i sturggeled 1 week to remove that beleief and realising that i dont need jewelery to be protected after that 1/2 weeks i stated to feel well but headaches were and are still happening it was like change in my body and too much information which bursted me. For first time i thought maybe it could be trap so i wont follow christianity anymore but my life is now better i feel more connected and i have bigger understanding compared to my old self, so yeah removing religion from my life was really uncovering the chains( From my experience i dont want others to change their faith only because i wrote this)

Anyways in the and it doesnt even matter that painful path brought me here now and made who i am.

ThaomasOfGrey

I figure there are two aspects to energy, physical energy required in your body for chemical processes to take place and mental energy. Mental energy is more difficult to define but it is real, suppose getting out of bed on a school morning compared to a weekend. Your reaction to the prospect of doing something is a type of energy and it relates to chemical releases in the brain. Using a drug to flood the brain with positive responses to ideas can keep a person energized for hours even if there is little physical energy being obtained from the drug.

What type of energy are you lacking in?

If it is a physical problem you should look into ketogenic diets. They boosted my physical and mental energy considerably. Mental energy, in my opinion, is a matter of finding what deeply excites you and enjoying it. If you have no energy because you are bored with this reality try to fill every moment of your day with the things you enjoy.

Positive3

It's mental i would say, yeah i can say i am mentally tired not physically yes that story which i described 1 year ago was physical but symptoms i spoke when i opened topic are mental i would say from your view  because physically i feel energised i was going to gym and everything was good so i would say if we have 2 types physical and mental it's mental but u know it's still hard to answer i mean if that's mental i can missnderstand it in physical like physically i can be very energised but mentally not so i can say that i am physically exhausted :D