News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Enter the Kyo

Previous topic - Next topic

KyoKyo

ok im new here and this is my first post so...HI EVERYBODY!!! My name is Kyo (not really but i love the name too much lol) and ive been trying to astral project for a while now...

when i try to astral project my mind always races and when i tell myself to focus it keeps racing...i cant seem to clear my mind...i just take notice to every detail around me...is there anyway i can fix this and if so can someone tell me?

another problem i have is that my leg keeps twitching...can someone help me with that too?

and one question...how easy is the white light tech?

Leannain

dunno
i think u get better with each try.

KyoKyo

thats true...i think i almost did it but i keep thinking of something and going back to my normal mind (i could feel myself flying back to my normal self after a few seconds of feeling strange)

Andali27

Hi Kyo,

Try white noise, leave your radio on between a channel (so it makes that shooooooo sound )and repeat what you're trying to do to yourself.  You do get better the more you try and patience is something important too.  When you hit a wall, don't be discouraged because sooner or later, if you persist, you may be going though that wall (fingers crossed).

Good luck!

P.S. Try the FAQ forums, there's  bunch of great threads there, even the permanent forum has some great things too.
~*~*If you long for your dreams and your dreams cannot wait, turn your life into dreams and control your own fate...*~*~

http://www.digital-transition.net

TOTALANATION

KyoKyo

thank you for your warm welcome and helpful advice...and dont worry about me becoming discouraged, im stubbon lol

snic

G,day KyoKyo and welcome to the forums. what I find helps me is that, read alot on the subject. I,v just started to reread Astral Dynamics. Don't try to hard (what happens, happens). And just sit back a enjoy the ride.