The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. June 22, 2021, 14:32:17

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Enter the Kyo  (Read 1687 times)
KyoKyo
Astral Energy 1

View Profile
« on: February 25, 2005, 00:42:09 »

ok im new here and this is my first post so...HI EVERYBODY!!! My name is Kyo (not really but i love the name too much lol) and ive been trying to astral project for a while now...

when i try to astral project my mind always races and when i tell myself to focus it keeps racing...i cant seem to clear my mind...i just take notice to every detail around me...is there anyway i can fix this and if so can someone tell me?

another problem i have is that my leg keeps twitching...can someone help me with that too?

and one question...how easy is the white light tech?
Leannain
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2005, 00:49:08 »

dunno
i think u get better with each try.
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2005, 00:49:08 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

KyoKyo
Astral Energy 1

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2005, 11:34:57 »

thats true...i think i almost did it but i keep thinking of something and going back to my normal mind (i could feel myself flying back to my normal self after a few seconds of feeling strange)
Andali27
Astral Energy 3

alexia_J_carter@hotmail.com tani_ikanima@yahoo.com
View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2005, 02:28:32 »

Hi Kyo,

Try white noise, leave your radio on between a channel (so it makes that shooooooo sound )and repeat what you're trying to do to yourself.  You do get better the more you try and patience is something important too.  When you hit a wall, don't be discouraged because sooner or later, if you persist, you may be going though that wall (fingers crossed).

Good luck!

P.S. Try the FAQ forums, there's  bunch of great threads there, even the permanent forum has some great things too.

~*~*If you long for your dreams and your dreams cannot wait, turn your life into dreams and control your own fate...*~*~

http://www.digital-transition.net

TOTALANATION
KyoKyo
Astral Energy 1

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2005, 11:28:14 »

thank you for your warm welcome and helpful advice...and dont worry about me becoming discouraged, im stubbon lol
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2005, 11:28:14 »

snic
Astral Energy 1

View Profile Email
« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2005, 14:45:07 »

G,day KyoKyo and welcome to the forums. what I find helps me is that, read alot on the subject. I,v just started to reread Astral Dynamics. Don't try to hard (what happens, happens). And just sit back a enjoy the ride.
The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: