Exploring with Disk or I/There Members

Previous topic - Next topic

Gandalf

"It is to Scotland that we look for our idea of civilisation." -- Voltaire.

Ginny

quote:
Originally posted by Gandalf:
Excellent report!

Douglas

Hi Douglas...and thanks.---:O)

Much love,

Ginny

HonaCorona

Wow thats awesome! Definately inspirational and thought provoking. nice post!

Adam

Jeff_Mash

quote:
Originally posted by Ginny:

Anyhoo, I practiced opening up to what I was feeling,  what I was watching, in the 3D, moving my eyes as Bruce said to do...look around...and one area suddenly appeared that kinda felt to be in relief from the alive black background. It just had an odd or different feel to it than the rest of the blackness, so I went for it, placing the intent to go to my F27 treehouse.

Hi Ginny,

The text I quoted above is something I've been working on for a while now.  You see, when I lay down to relax and start to shift my awareness to the 3D blackness, I can feel my PHYSICAL eyes looking around, trying to spot a portal.  Sometimes, this movement of my physical eyes causes my eyelids to peer open slightly.

However, I notice that when I come back from an OBE/AP, usually after one that has spontaneously occured after some sleep, my physical eyes are very relaxed.  I feel I can still look and observe the 3D blackness, but my physical eyes are not the ones moving and percieving the images.

So my question is this: is Bruce encouraging one to actually use the muscles of your physical eyes when looking at the 3D blackness?  I was working with trying NOT to use them, simply because they put a little strain in my head when trying to focus on something.  However, this may be working against me, so that is why I wanted to ask what YOU do.  

What usually happens with me is that I relax my eyes to simply passivly stare in front of my closed eyelids.   Almost like those magic 3D pictures which only come into focus when your eyes are relaxed.

Then, when something comes into focus (an image, a shape, etc), I feel my physical eyes shift to it's location and try to "lock on" to it.  Is this what you do as well?  Or do you try to keep your physical eyes fixed ahead in a passive manner, and mentally lock on to the image?

Thanks for the feedback.

Keep smiling,

Jeff Mash
MyJokeMail.com - Jokes and Humor
http://myjokemail.com
Keep smiling,

Jeff Mash
http://www.mjmmagic.com

Ginny

Hi Jeff,

Both Bruce and I answered you at his conversation board. Take special note of his reply because he brought up a good point: the importance of *feeling* oneself move their nonphysical sight around in the 3D blackness.

Am having a lot of fun with this new technique!---:O)

Much love,

Gin

Jeff_Mash

quote:
Hi Jeff,

Both Bruce and I answered you at his conversation board. Take special note of his reply because he brought up a good point: the importance of *feeling* oneself move their nonphysical sight around in the 3D blackness.

Am having a lot of fun with this new technique!---:O)

Much love,

Gin

Thanks Gin.....going there now!

Keep smiling,

Jeff Mash
Keep smiling,

Jeff Mash

Ginny

quote:
Originally posted by HonaCorona:
Wow thats awesome! Definately inspirational and thought provoking. nice post!

Adam

Hey thanks Adam---:O)

Much love,

Ginny

Donna

Hi Ginny,
What a wonderful "explore" of our alternate selves situation. It makes me question "Who else am I, here and now?". Perhaps I'll try to get these answers next time I'm "out".
Thank you for sharing all of your experiences.
Peace and Joy,
Donna

Frank

quote:
Originally posted by Jeff_Mash:
Hi Ginny,

The text I quoted above is something I've been working on for a while now.  You see, when I lay down to relax and start to shift my awareness to the 3D blackness, I can feel my PHYSICAL eyes looking around, trying to spot a portal.  Sometimes, this movement of my physical eyes causes my eyelids to peer open slightly.

I realise your question was to Ginny but for ages I suffered from this problem. Where the very instant you perceive some image in mind the physical eyes try to snatch a glance at whatever it is, and it brings you out of it. Another problem that still comes about with me, now and again, is when I perceive not a specific image but an all-round light. It's normally the light from my regular guide, Harath. It comes across like someone is shining a light from directly above. Often my mind gets confused thinking I have woken up late and the light is the normal daylight that pervades my bedroom.  

Yours,
Frank

Jeff_Mash

quote:
Originally posted by Frank:
Another problem that still comes about with me, now and again, is when I perceive not a specific image but an all-round light. It's normally the light from my regular guide, Harath. It comes across like someone is shining a light from directly above. Often my mind gets confused thinking I have woken up late and the light is the normal daylight that pervades my bedroom.  

Yours,
Frank

Frank,

Would you say this light is similar to the light that one might see when he first lies down and closes his eyes?  Allow me to explain further with my own experience.

When I lie down and begin some relaxation techniques, I often see flashes of light, or sometimes lingering white light that simply swirls around my field of vision.  This is something that I've always attributed to after-light effects....much like what you experience if you look directly into a bright light and then look away.

However, recently, I've started to 'pretend' that these lights were not merely an after effect, but that they were something more.  A portal perhaps, or at least some form of energy that I was perceiving (which in all actuality is true, since everything as we know it is made up of energy).

So that is why I asked, if these light images that one usually sees almost immedietely after closing your eyes, if these are similiar to the light that you see for Harath?

Keep smiling,

Jeff Mash
Keep smiling,

Jeff Mash

Ginny

quote:
Originally posted by

Hi Donna,

Hey thank you for your kindness...and yep!---this was an interesting experience to say the least. A member of my I/There or my Disk Family as I call them, helped me---also a member---to momentarily relive a life experience which I think involved the creation of a new Disk member (the energy that split off and was the wolf--not absolutely sure about this but will be exploring this concept more to come to a better understanding, if indeed, this is what really happened...it could have simply been a situation whereby I wanted to experience a close bond in the physical with my energetic self as a human as well as a wolf). Good grief! Afterlife exploration is never boring!----:O)

Much love,

Ginny

Frank

Jeff: no, this light is a continuous white light. In a way it's like being enveloped or bathed in a 3D whiteness, as opposed to a 3D blackness. I think from what you say the initial images may just be some kind of after-effect of having closed your physical eyes. But letting your curiosity guide you could lead you to making some other conclusion. Higher beings, generally, in their raw state, come across as a ball of sparkly light (well, that's how I perceive it). So I'd advise anyone experiencing any kind of "inner lights" to look in that direction more closely.

Yours,
Frank

Frank

Ginny: Top post.

Absolutely mind boggling experience!

Yours,
Frank

Ginny

quote:

Jeff: no, this light is a continuous white light. In a way it's like being enveloped or bathed in a 3D whiteness, as opposed to a 3D blackness. I think from what you say the initial images may just be some kind of after-effect of having closed your physical eyes. But letting your curiosity guide you could lead you to making some other conclusion. Higher beings, generally, in their raw state, come across as a ball of sparkly light (well, that's how I perceive it). So I'd advise anyone experiencing any kind of "inner lights" to look in that direction more closely.

Yours,
Frank

Well said, Frank. At times I allow these varied lights to come and go...see what happens next. And Jeff, once while in the 3D blackness (and long before I really understood what that blackness was or could be achieved there), as I was just curiously watching little pin-points of light come and go (just thinking it was a brain thing)...several suddenly...slowly, formed a circle and remained fixed! And from there I had an experience that, which so indicative of afterlife exploration, changed me...brought me so much closer to awareness of who and what I really am.-----:O)

Gin

Ginny

quote:

Ginny: Top post.

Absolutely mind boggling experience!

Yours,
Frank

Thanks, Frank. I do love exploring.-----:O) Nothing else like it!

Gin

Jeff_Mash

quote:
And Jeff, once while in the 3D blackness (and long before I really understood what that blackness was or could be achieved there), as I was just curiously watching little pin-points of light come and go (just thinking it was a brain thing)...several suddenly...slowly, formed a circle and remained fixed! And from there I had an experience that, which so indicative of afterlife exploration, changed me...brought me so much closer to awareness of who and what I really am.-----:O)

Ginny.....

I see these ALL the time, but I never know what to make of them.  Like you said, they're usually the size of a pin, but very bright and very different than the normal ambiance of light that swirls around my field of vision when I'm relaxing.

So you suggest that when I see these bright pin-points of light, although they may dissappear, to simply maintain a childlike curiousity about them and just wait for more to appear?

I'm just wondering what you would suggest I do at this stage, since I can consciously get to this stage very easily now.   Or should I say, I can consciously RECOGNIZE these pin-points of light now, since I believe that they're always there but we aren't tuned into them.

Keep smiling,

Jeff Mash
Keep smiling,

Jeff Mash

Ginny

quote:
Originally posted by Jeff_Mash:
quote:
And Jeff, once while in the 3D blackness (and long before I really understood what that blackness was or could be achieved there), as I was just curiously watching little pin-points of light come and go (just thinking it was a brain thing)...several suddenly...slowly, formed a circle and remained fixed! And from there I had an experience that, which so indicative of afterlife exploration, changed me...brought me so much closer to awareness of who and what I really am.-----:O)

Ginny.....

I see these ALL the time, but I never know what to make of them.  Like you said, they're usually the size of a pin, but very bright and very different than the normal ambiance of light that swirls around my field of vision when I'm relaxing.

So you suggest that when I see these bright pin-points of light, although they may dissappear, to simply maintain a childlike curiousity about them and just wait for more to appear?

I'm just wondering what you would suggest I do at this stage, since I can consciously get to this stage very easily now.   Or should I say, I can consciously RECOGNIZE these pin-points of light now, since I believe that they're always there but we aren't tuned into them.

Jeff,

Well in my situation, nearly two years ago, the pin-point lights were orchestrated by my Higher Self...as a way to get my attention. There are probably a myriad of ways our HS gets through to each of us...and in my case, since I had no idea what the 3D blackness was or what to even do while There, they certainly got me to take note. I tend to be a bit thick-headed, Jeff...lol...so at times they've resorted to such tactics.

For you...follow what feels right. I didn't mean to imply there was significance for all with these tiny lights--I mean I really have no idea. Just one time for me. Since I'm only now starting to experiment with the 3D blackness and what's there...I just tossed my 2 cents in regarding an experience with the tiny lights.---:O)

Love and Happy Trails,

Gin

ps.....Jeff--have you found  a portal in the 3D that instantly took you somewhere?

Jeff_Mash

quote:
ps.....Jeff--have you found  a portal in the 3D that instantly took you somewhere?

Not yet, Gin.  Last night, I started to see the familiar pin-point of light which would pop up in my peripheral vision.  I remember starting to see "something" which looked different in the 2D blackness.......but I simply fell asleep from exhaustion.

Believe me, though.....you will be one of the first to hear about my progress when it comes!

Keep smiling,

Jeff Mash
Keep smiling,

Jeff Mash

Ginny

Hi everyone,

Got the urge to go into the afterlife this morning...so after going through what has become a quick preparatory process for me,  I placed the intent to be in the 3D blackness and I was there. Once again, in feeling the immense 'space' of the 3D, I wanted to just languish in it like some kind of cosmic hot tub but I resisted this and began to look around for small deviations, or areas of the blackness that didn't seem to be made up of the same fabric. The same old, rather large, flat black circular area appeared dead ahead of me and I rejected it, thinking it wasn't a portal. A strong thought came through saying, "Yes it is. It's one you've used a great deal." Oh. Then another thought accompanied with a knowing feeling went through me, in essence saying that it was one portal I had either made or added to, or enlarged, because of a lot of use. I mentally answered with, What? The knowing feeling came again and I was puzzled over this but decided to look into it later and resumed scanning for more. ** And I just want to say here how excited and grateful I am to Bruce for introducing this 3D blackness way to explore. It's a good way to practice and become acquainted with using nonphysical senses. It just isn't a matter of 'seeing' these portals or areas of instant travel. I have to rely upon feeling/sensing them too. For me that seems to be the key when in the 3D (and everywhere in the afterlife).**

Anyhoo, I practiced opening up to what I was feeling,  what I was watching, in the 3D, moving my eyes as Bruce said to do...look around...and one area suddenly appeared that kinda felt to be in relief from the alive black background. It just had an odd or different feel to it than the rest of the blackness, so I went for it, placing the intent to go to my F27 treehouse.

Next thing I knew, as had happened before, I could hear the windchimes before I could see or be aware of anything else. It's as if they help to ground me once There. I listened to different chimes, some deep with a heavy resonance, others tinkling a light and soft melody. I could feel and sense a breeze in the leaves and branches all around and then I was looking at the wide deck in sunshine, the two reclining lounge chairs...and as I walked over to have a seat I suddenly knew someone else was in the other recliner. I stopped and grinned, asking who it was, and a tall human figure stood and said something in greeting I didn't understand, but I knew it was a greeting of warmth. I then knew he was a Disk Family  (my name for my I/There) member. I sat, he sat...and just as I asked who he was his whitish humanoid figure briefly changed to allow me to remember him ( I saw long black hair, strong facial features, tan colored clothing), and I certainly did. He's the American Indian who's loving reassurance, advice and even a few handy skills have always been with me throughout this physical life. When I focus in on his energy I always know it's him. He reached out and took my right hand and held it for a few minutes. I asked if the' Indian outfit' I had just seen was for my benefit and he nodded. I knew then I'd probbaly not need to see this outfit again as knowing his energy was enough.

I asked him why my Disk, for months, had been kind of lovingly pestering me to created this new place, my treehouse. I had a sense that this new place was a better meeting ground for all of us and I wondered why my first place, my Park, was no longer going to be used. He answered right away, saying that from the very beginning I had always wanted that F27 Park of mine to also be a refuge for animals. Yep, that was right. And later I welcomed people there too, anything or anyone feeling they were drawn to the energy there. He said all of that was good, and because of the increasing population there were too many energies, energies belonging to others that would have been a distraction for me. This made sense to me and I briefly wondered how busy the Park was now. I then squeezed his hand and said, "What is your name? I've never known your name!" He grinned and answered with something which must have had four to five syllables in it. I got that it was a difficult name to even pronounce. I was only able to catch the last syllable and asked him to pronounce it again, which he did, and I still couldn't repeat it. He thought this was funny and indicated that it wasn't important anyway. Recognition of his energy is what counted.

I could still feel my hand in his and I then held his with both hands, feeling a strong, square palm and long fingers. He felt to be such a patient and understanding person...and I also picked up a feeling of expectancy from him...as if he were waiting for what he already knew was going to happen next. I said something like, "uh oh..." with a laugh and he then gently wrapped his hands around mine and said big change was in store for me. I fought off a brief feeling of insecurity and asked if he was trying to tell me I'd be leaving the physical soon? No....inward changes. Okay. He said something about a new shift of awareness. Hmmmm. I then remembered the desire to possibly venture to the Hall of Remembering in F27 (one area of that place offers a technology whereby one can revisit other lives and who knows what else), before leaving C1 this morning, and asked if going there now had something to do with what he was talking about? I got back a "sort of" from him and he then said I didn't need to go to the Hall in order to accomplish such a journey. I could do it right there, here, in the treehouse. Well this was a novel idea. He said to lean back and just relax on my outdoor recliner...and I couldn't help but ask if whatever was about to happen---was this what it felt like being on a psychiatrist's couch? I got a smile from him and he indicated perhaps it was in a way. Oh boy.

He then stated that all my life I'd had a feeling about a woman from long ago who lived with or knew wolves really well...and that I had often wondered if I too had ever been a wolf. Yep. He told me to close my eyes and be calm...and to just feel what it's like to see from the inside out through the eyes of a wolf. As I did this all became black and I took a good minute to just be calm...and then I had a peculiar feeling come over me.

I was sitting high up in mountains. I could feel pebbles and clumps of grass underneath me as I moved my line of vision to take in a view of miles and miles of a mountainous region, to the best of my knowledge, I had never seen before. Vast valleys and gorges stretched out to my left, supporting jagged peaks looming up through layers of clouds. The area I was in was one of a high altitude, the air crisp, cold. I was in such a peaceful state of being, content to just observe, watch. I then sensed I was hearing something and I felt two big ears somewhere behind my eyes angle out to my left and downward. I couldn't see or smell what it was, but a brief motion picture of a rabbit scurrying around suddenly popped into my mind. As a wolf I just 'knew' it was a rabbit and I 'knew' where it was. And I guess I wasn't interested in dinner because I didn't feel a desire to give chase. I briefly wondered ( I momentarily moved my awareness slightly back to "Ginny") if animals often gain a knowing, in this way,  about their environment. When I moved my attention forward again, back into being a wolf (only way I can describe it) something made me looked down and be attentive of my left paw, partially curled under me. I had a wound, a laceration near the do-claw, ---however you spell it. I sniffed and then licked this wound but didn't feel any pain, just a mild discomfort in that area. When that was done I resumed my observing,  and I, as Ginny, then took note of experiencing moments where no information was running through me...moments that felt to be utterly blissful and trouble-free. It was a tranquility that I, as the human Ginny, rarely experience while conscious. The idea ran through me that this was normal for animals...and that perhaps this was an answer to a long held question of mine as to whether people's pets ever experience a great deal of boredom. It felt to me at that moment that they do, but they also have the ability to 'zone out' into this blissful state.

My attention was then drawn to my right and I then 'knew' a human was approaching...and I knew which human so I remained calm. Within a few seconds my ears were then registering something, noises the human was making within trees and bush....and a woman emerged from a forest above me. As she approached I saw she had wrapped around her some kind of large animal skin with fur on the outside, and what appeared to be buckskin boots with I guess leather cording tied around them. She sat near me, muttering words or sounds that didn't make sense to me (to Ginny). I was suddenly engulfed with a brief knowing that I was registering smells, her smells I guess. Her hair was long, dark and partially braided in thin rows around her face. The braids looked as if they'd not been unbraided for a long time. She was moving her hands under her animal skin covering and I as a wolf knew what she was doing. She produced a thick slab of dark red dried meat, cut a portion off and handed it to me. I focused on hungrily chewing, dropping a portion too long to get into my mouth. My teeth kind of pulverized the meat in a couple of chews and I was on to the remainder til all was eaten. I felt her stroke me, my fur, along the right side of my face. Moving back I wanted, as Ginny, to see her face and I did. Her skin was medium brown, a wide, pronounced mouth and slightly protruding lips. She had a heavier brow than woman usually have.

We both were then drawn to where a part of the mountain we were on tumbled downward at a sharp angle and I knew more wolves were approaching. Within seconds around seven to eight gray wolves ( one was black) were leaping and frolicking below us, making their way towards our position. As they zigzagged around jagged outcroppings and bounded up to us some lowered their tails and let out short whining sounds as they circled the woman, who was now standing (I was sitting up). I watched the obvious display of affection, a few wolves approaching me to gave a friendly sniff or two, and it was apparent the woman was in some way a leader to the pack.

And then, just like that, I was back on my deck in the chair staring at a part of my tree. I looked over at my Indian friend and asked, "Was she an American Indian?" He said yes, Indian, but not in America. I then said, "So you were that woman, in that physical life.", and he answered, no. He said I was. And I was also the wolf in that physical life. This blew me away, also confused me. I then had a rote of sorts but I'm afraid I can't quite remember all of it, but in essence I got that Disk members are capable of performing some kind of split in energy or personality, whereby both energetic parts can experience a life together.

He then moved into my treehouse and after a few seconds of trying to absorb what he had just said I followed him. A large fire was burning in a huge, white plaster, rounded fireplace. A comfortable looking couch and stuffed chairs with coffee table stood in front of the orange flames. I walked over to windows that seemed to be comprise most of the wall space in the house and knew there wasn't any glass...it wasn't necessary here. I then moved into the central area of the house, or more like a great room, where the tree passed through the wood flooring and up through the roof. Beyond, in another section of the house I haven't even visited yet (in a conscious state) where more people sitting, talking. I knew they were more Disk members. Started feeling as if this treehouse was 'our' house, not just mine.-----:O)

And then I could feel it was time to return, so I extended a 'see ya guys'--thought towards everyone and came back to C1.