Eyes forcefully getting open

Previous topic - Next topic

Ichigo

Hello,

Every time usually after 20-30 minutes, when I start to feel "crushing" sensations and then my body getting lighter and lighter and I feel the sensation of me floating upward, I feel that my eyes are physically forcing to open... if I do nothing they will physically open, and if I go against it, I really need to put pressure on closing them since the force pressure of them trying to open is hard... so when I try to keep them closed against the opening force they start to twitch like hell and usually that's when all the sensations I have experienced just go away, no more floating feeling or vibrations... even if I continue to focus on my object, it still happens

Hamza

Something same happens with me but in a different way, here is mine.
When I goto bed and force to open my eyes, after a few mins I start floating up and down and this happens for like 1-2 mins, I dont freak out anymore and tend to enjoy it alot. You should do the same, just find the good in it, believe you can fly and it will get even better. I use this method for AP as well.

Lumaza

I used to and once in a while still have this happen as well. I couldn't tell if I was seeing with my physical or Astral/Etheric eyes and if the I was just experiencing a kind of "phantom" opening of my eyes. The problem was easily rectified with a simple "Blindfold". I purchased a very good one from this website here. http://www.dreamessentials.com/product-66/escape-luxury-travel-sleep-mask-carry-pouch-earplugs

I use it every night when I sleep as well. It is very comfortable and I hardly even know it's there. It blocks out all light and does not touch  the actual eyes or eyelids.
"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla

Ichigo

This is really ridiculous, almost every attempt to AP I get to the point where I feel everything lightning up, even flashes of light, feeling that I am floating up, but as it gets deeper I snap out of it because my eyes are just FORCED TO OPEN UP

It feels like instantly I am jolted back to (and no, I am not falling asleep when this happens, I am totally aware of everything)

Even with a blindfold this happens.

Xanth

Quote from: Ichigo on March 23, 2016, 12:26:44
This is really ridiculous, almost every attempt to AP I get to the point where I feel everything lightning up, even flashes of light, feeling that I am floating up, but as it gets deeper I snap out of it because my eyes are just FORCED TO OPEN UP

Even with a blindfold this happens.
The point of the blindfold is that it doesn't matter if your eyes are open are closed.

Try this...
Find a room in your home where there are no windows.
Sit in the dark.  Don't bother closing your eyes.  See what happens.
Keep in mind that the room must be completely void of light.

You'll find that this stuff we do doesn't rely on whether your eyes are open or closed... it's simply about removing sensory input from them. 
That happens just as well in the pitch dark than it does with your eyes closed.  Actually, it probably works better in the dark since you don't have to worry about forcing your eyelids closed.  :)

Ichigo

Quote from: Xanth on March 23, 2016, 13:27:45
The point of the blindfold is that it doesn't matter if your eyes are open are closed.

Try this...
Find a room in your home where there are no windows.
Sit in the dark.  Don't bother closing your eyes.  See what happens.
Keep in mind that the room must be completely void of light.

You'll find that this stuff we do doesn't rely on whether your eyes are open or closed... it's simply about removing sensory input from them. 
That happens just as well in the pitch dark than it does with your eyes closed.  Actually, it probably works better in the dark since you don't have to worry about forcing your eyelids closed.  :)

Hey! thanks!

In fact I am always practicing to AP in pitch dark room, it's not when my eyes open and the sight is the problem (since its pitch dark anyway)
It's the way how forcefully my eyes open within a feeling of jolt, it's impossible for your attention not to jump to the eyes.

Either way I don't close my eyes back again when this happens, I just continue to focus on whatever... but I feel I am kinda stuck at this stage... yet I feel I am so close (I hope at least)

Lumaza

Quote from: Ichigo on March 23, 2016, 12:26:44
It sounds to me like your "higher self/sub conscious has created a "hurdle" for you to leap. It could be known as a "self initiated block". Now you have to do some inner soul searching and find the reason why this occurring.

We are tested in all different ways before, during and even after a successful conscious shift. Just as we are constantly tested in this reality as well. You can never avoid experiences and experiencing.
"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla

Ichigo

Quote from: Lumaza on March 23, 2016, 21:07:12
It sounds to me like your "higher self/sub conscious has created a "hurdle" for you to leap. It could be known as a "self initiated block". Now you have to do some inner soul searching and find the reason why this occurring.

We are tested in all different ways before, during and even after a successful conscious shift. Just as we are constantly tested in this reality as well. You can never avoid experiences and experiencing.

This still keeps happening to me every time and pushes me.back to the physical!!! This is getting ridiculous and questioning myself if I am not just wasting my time over attempting to AP!

Always when I feel ap symptoms or I feel I am about to separate they just suddenly open up!

I have no idea why this is happening! I am relaxed whenever I lay down,

Seriously, i am laying for 20 min, by that time if nature allows I have a chance to AP, but it will never happen of I am returning to physical because of my eyes , If I close them they open up again when I go deep again,

I have heard some people have this problem, but most really don't. And no one have an explanation why this even happens.

This is really making me angry because almost every attempt i feel I am getting very deep and to the point of a separation ,

PS: this happens to me at every attempt, also when I wake up during the nights, and getting close to separation (whenever my mind is awake or sleepy when I try, it doesn't matter, eyes open up

And even if I were to AP with eyes open, within seconds I feel they get dry and hurt and itch and automatically they start to blink to relieve those sensations ...

fowlskins

Ichigo

Quote from: fowlskins on April 03, 2016, 16:54:25
have you tryed a blindfold ?

Yeah,but it won't stop my eyes from opening

Xanth

Quote from: Ichigo on April 04, 2016, 13:10:17
As I pointed out above, the point of the blindfold isn't to keep your eyes closed... it's to keep the light out of your eyes so you can relax them and not worry about them opening, even slightly.  :)

Astralsuzy

Quote from: Ichigo on April 04, 2016, 13:10:17
I have never heard your eyes would open even if you wear a blindfold before.  If that was me, I am sure my eyes would stay closed.   Perhaps it is not your physical eyes that is opening.   It could be your astral eyes.   It can feel very real just like your physical self.   If you cannot do anything about it, the best thing might be is to try to ignore it.   The more you notice it, the more annoying it will get and the longer you will get past it.   

ThaomasOfGrey

Quote from: Astralsuzy on April 05, 2016, 08:32:31
I have never heard your eyes would open even if you wear a blindfold before.  If that was me, I am sure my eyes would stay closed.   Perhaps it is not your physical eyes that is opening.   It could be your astral eyes.   It can feel very real just like your physical self.   If you cannot do anything about it, the best thing might be is to try to ignore it.   The more you notice it, the more annoying it will get and the longer you will get past it.   

There have been about 4 of 5 situations where my eyes have opened automatically while I felt like I was in sleep paralysis. The opening is slow and smooth. I have been left wondering whether there was a non physical component to the experience. I don't have anything solid to argue either way but it is an interesting idea.

Ichigo

Quote from: ThaomasOfGrey on April 08, 2016, 05:06:26
There have been about 4 of 5 situations where my eyes have opened automatically while I felt like I was in sleep paralysis. The opening is slow and smooth. I have been left wondering whether there was a non physical component to the experience. I don't have anything solid to argue either way but it is an interesting idea.

Exactly! It's slow and smooth!

The same happens to me when I meditate, it happens when I get deep enough and I am getting into a very relaxed state.

I am just gonna stop practicing "direct technique" and do "indirect technique" at night wakings, in fact just 2 days ago I had a lucid dream by consciously inducing it while awakening at night and not moving. At least I only need to spend a mere 1-2 min to get an obe or lucid dream if done correctly and not 20-45 minutes just to find out my eyes decide to open and ruining the whole progress