News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Failing Phasing

Previous topic - Next topic

Positive3

What's up? so basiclly last weeks i run to this problem each time so first i will tell you what i do so you can tell me if that's really phasing or i just labbel it as it or it is something else and then i will tell you my problem(  :cry: ) :D

So i lay down before taking a nap or after micro wakeups at night, close my eyes and stare in darkness little figures or sometimes clear pictures appear and i am focusing on this pictures and they are getting clearer and clearer like phasing in this image but the problem occurs when how people call this on forum jump in the scene moment , when picture is clear and it's moment i have to like make final step jump enter it something pulls me back and i instally wake up like picture is fading away, i have read xanth's post how to keep awarness but it didn't help harder i try to focus on picture like faster it fades away if i don't try to focus on it i still loose sigh

It's not fear what  stops me just wanted to clear this, usually when i am in this kind of mind state i feel only pleasure and peace

There was once time at school when i actually let's call it phased but lost awarness after 5 seconds

Szaxx

The scene has to develop so it's all around you. It looks the same as being awake in the physical. Jumping in when it's still developing will stop the experience from going further, it has to be given time to allow it to surround you then it becomes alive.
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

Positive3

So my problem is that i decide to jump in not fully built up scene ?

Szaxx

If it's not surrounding you then yes. When the scene starts to develop you can add things or just allow it to naturally create itself. Until it forms, usually in front of you almost like a giant TV to start with, you allow it to build in clarity and its size increases, then it's everywhere and you're standing in the middle of it. It's here when you jump in and interact with it.
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

EscapeVelocity

You are getting closer to the exit you are looking for. Like Szaxx said, it may be a function of just letting the enfolding scene develop a bit further. I have experienced "bounceback" within varying degrees of NP scene development at this point, so it is something you need to be aware of; the answer is to relax slightly and allow the scene to strengthen to the point you are drawn back in. Getting bounced a couple times early on is normal.

It might also involve something else like having given yourself permission to do this in a subconscious way. It may only be a minor issue at this point, but may help a little; so include an affirmation to allow this experience to happen. It can't hurt your chances.

EV
Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
                                                          -O. Wilde

Positive3

Thanks for answers , will keep trying to get further