News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

false exit in dream loop?

Previous topic - Next topic

curious956

I read sometime back that while you get stuck within a state of dreaming you are running circles in it constantly like around a square city block, within a mall, etc, that we often pass or miss the exits that allow for Astral projection to occur.
I've noticed lately that Im starting to locate "doors" when I get to these circles, but what happens at them is perplexing. For me to go thru I seem to b asked the same question "how do you become one without becoming one?"

I'll think about and when I say the answer for it it doesn't quite feel like me when it happens. It carries a capacity and eloquence with it. Best way I guess to describe it would be like how philosophers would put words together to form a sentence that sounds off but the individual words do the talking not sentence itself. It's not that I don't have the ability to do so I never have needed to use that degree of language in my life so far.

Door opens after sounding like I quoted John Locke, Voltaire, etc, and than I wake up...and can't remember answer.

Are these self impeding devices? Distracting attention from something else? Has a purpose?

Szaxx

It's a test for you to solve. You use physical world thoughts and you'll be tied up in knots forever, its not easy to understand what the purpose is in this way. However, to become one with everything you become a part of it. This means you drop the individuality you have and accept the whole as part of you.
It's something you need to experience to get the feel of it.
In a simple sentence, a physical world oriented person would ask ' in it for me?'
A more spiritual person would ask ' what's there to help the world?'
The me, myself, I thing needs to be replaced by the we, all, everyone thing, this then opens up your collective acceptance of others in your thoughts and the doorway let's you through  to the next phase in development. Waking up is a fail so you need to think about the bigger picture. To become one with all is a massive challenge to your perspective and you need to have some basic thoughts in your mindset on the collective to even start to understand what you'll experience.
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

RobertForsythe

Quote from: curious956 on August 24, 2016, 08:56:32
Door opens after sounding like I quoted John Locke, Voltaire, etc, and than I wake up...and can't remember answer.
Are these self impeding devices? Distracting attention from something else? Has a purpose?

So the door opens when you give the reply. Well done.

Immediately waking up without going through the door might mean you have another step you need to take in this waking world in order to get on with it. A choice needs to be made. Are you feeling like you recently completed a cycle of sorts and now you are casting about looking for the next step or a new direction? Try to relax and pay attention to any coincidences that come about. This isn't necessarily a major life event. Usually it is very subtle.

Lumaza

Quote from: Szaxx on September 15, 2016, 05:08:01
It's a test for you to solve.
Yes Szaxx is correct. Tests, quests and challenges abound in the "Otherworlds". That is mostly their way of communication. Ask a question, you find yourself in a situation whereas later you can discern your answer.

http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_out_of_body_experiences/tests_quests_and_challenges-t46546.0.html
"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla

curious956

All of your wisdom has been very insightful that I am most grateful for.
It has answered many questions related to and others along with allowing me to see definition from the littlest clues to better understanding as I encounter/re-encounter each experience.

Lumaza

Quote from: curious956 on October 05, 2016, 21:49:06
All of your wisdom has been very insightful that I am most grateful for.
It has answered many questions related to and others along with allowing me to see definition from the littlest clues to better understanding as I encounter/re-encounter each experience.
The tests can be quite challenging and some can take quite a while before you come up with the answer. This is why they "reoccur" so much in our Dreams".

I get the feeling that someone on the other side is kind of cheering for us, thinking that maybe this time we will see the quest through and finally find it's real purpose!  :-)
"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla